剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我会和你在银行那边的联络人取得联♥系♥
I'll get in touch with your contact at the bank.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡拉 她袭击了另一家银行
Kara, she hit another bank.
我马上赶去
I'm on my way.
拜托
Come on.
好吧
Okay.
超女
Supergirl.
我没事
I'm okay.
我现在马上赶去
I'm headed there now.
她逃走了
She got away.
她的能力肯定变强了
She must be getting stronger.
我感觉到她和我一起在电梯里
I felt her in that elevator with me.
她又一次扰乱了我的心智
She was in my head again.
没有任何精神干扰的迹象
Well, there is no sign of any psychic intrusion.
什么
W-What?
我想你只是犯了普通人类的恐慌症
I think that you just had a good old, human panic attack.
那是不可能的
That's not possible.
不 我没这么软弱
No, I'm... I'm stronger than that.
她扰乱了你的心智
Look, she got in your head, okay?
逼你经历一些严重的创伤
And now she's forcing you to live through some serious trauma
这些创伤对任何人都会造成负面影响
that is gonna take a toll on anyone.
我不在乎你是否是世界上最坚强的人
I don't care if you're the strongest person in the world, which...
这没有什么好丢脸的
Look, it's nothing to be ashamed of.
我从没说过觉得丢脸
I never said I was ashamed.
温 荣恩在找你
Winn, J'onn's looking for you.
你们在干什么呢
Hey, what are you guys doing up here?
只是聊聊
Just talking.
朋友间的闲聊
We're hanging out, just being friends.
艾丽克斯 我得走了 抱歉
Alex, I have to go, sorry.
好吧
Yeah.
还好吗
How's it going?
我很好 谢谢关心
I'm good. Thanks for asking.
只是超查部平常的一天
Just a normal day in the DEO, man.
没有什么特别的事发生
Nothing abnormal happening here.
没事发生 我是说
Nothing going on. I mean...
卡拉 卡拉她没事
And Kara, Kara is... She's fine, right?
也不是完全没事
I mean, she's not totally, completely fine in,
不是通常意义上的"没事"
like, the normal sense of the word.
你知道我的意思
You know what I'm say...
你说荣恩在找我
You said J'onn was looking for me.
我先过去 再把所有的事都告诉你
I'm just gonna go ahead and tell you everything, yeah.
再次抱歉今天的事
So sorry again about today.
我女儿在学校出了点事 以前从来没有过
My daughter had an issue at school. It's never happened before.
是的 我已经把所有的会议推到明天了
Yes, I've pushed all the meetings to tomorrow,
我已经看过演示会的图表
I've gone through the charts for the presentation.
应该不成问题
It should not be an issue.
非常感谢你的理解
Thank you so much for understanding.
好极了 再次感谢你 今晚见
Okay, great. Yeah, thanks again. I'll see you tonight.
太好了
Yes.
鲁比
Ruby.
吃饭了
Dinner.
鲁比
Hey, Rube.
鲁比
Rube.
鲁比
你在哪呢
鲁比
Ruby.
妈妈
你在哪呢
你在干什么
What are you doing?
做氪星人冥想
It's Kryptonian meditation.
我们会念古老的咒语来增强心智
We say an ancient mantra to strengthen the mind.
以前从没见你做过
Never seen you do that before.
我从没觉得自己需要过
I've never felt like I needed it.
温还在研究精神能力抑制器
Winn's still working on the psychic dampening technology.
我们聊得不错
We had a nice chat.
是吗
Did you?
他都和你说了是吧
He told you, didn't he?
他不善于保守秘密
Well, he's not very good at keeping secrets.
你不该这么做
You shouldn't have done that.
以前我们经常聊这些事
Well, we used to talk to each other about this kind of stuff.
你为什么不告诉我看到了氪星
Why didn't you tell me you saw Krypton,
你当时犯了恐慌症
that you were having panic attacks?
我不想让你担心
I didn't want you to worry.
你对抗过这个星球上最危险邪恶的人
You fight the most dangerous and evil people on the planet,
所以我总是会有些担心
so I'm kind of always gonna worry.
我不知道该如何战胜这一个
I don't know how to fight this one.
我应该能阻止她的 但是
And I should be able to stop her, but...
但是她干扰了我的心智
but then she makes her way into my mind and...
强迫我再次经历我生活中最可怕的一刻
And forces me to re-live the scariest moment of my life.
那
It's...
太折磨人了
It's torture.
我该如何应对这些
How am I supposed to deal with that?
只要记住
Well, by remembering that
你的恐惧不能定义你
your fears don't define you.
你是超女
You know, who you are is Supergirl.
你是卡拉
Who you are is Kara.
这才你的定义
That's what defines you,
这些她都夺不走
and she's got nothing on that.
不 我是内心伤痕累累的卡拉
No, who I am as Kara feels broken.
我失去了蒙·艾尔
I lost Mon-El.
近来莉娜一直在问我要去哪 这也让我不知所措
Lena keeps asking me where I'm going, which is new and horrible.
艾丽克斯 我在尽力做回我自己
Alex, I'm trying to be myself again,
但那些曾经让我感觉良好的一切
but everything that used to make me feel good, like...
那种慰藉 现在不见了
Like a relief is... It's disappeared.
你不会一直这样的 我保证
It's not always gonna feel like that, I promise.
超女的人生是我唯一能指望的事
My life as Supergirl is the one thing I can count on.
我可以出去帮助他人
I can go out there and help people.
我可以改变世界 我可以...
I can make a difference in the world. I can...
我觉得很坚强 即使内心深处觉得软弱
I feel strong, even though a huge part of me feels so weak,
但是她把这些都夺走了
and she's taking that away from me.
如果没了超女 我还剩下什么
And if I don't have Supergirl, what do I have?
你还有我
You got me.
这我知道 傻瓜
I know that, silly.
站住 趴下
Stop! Get down!
立刻趴在地上 趴在地上
On the ground now. On the ground!
走开 走开
Get it off me! Get it off!
鲁比
妈妈快来救我
那玩意会把整个街区夷为平地的
That thing could take out an entire block.
我要立刻赶去那里
I have to get down there, now.
等等 带上这个才能去
Hold on, not without this you're not.
-这是什么 -超能抑制射线
- What is it? - Psionic inhibitor ray.
应该能让你对她的超能力免疫
It should protect you from her powers.
我们会设置边界 保护那个区域
We'll set a perimeter to secure the area.
我得阻止她控制我的心智
Just have to keep her out of my head long enough
抓住下手的好机会
to get a good shot off.
你可以的
You can do it.
不许动
Freeze!
不
No!
很可怕吗
Is it awful?
鲁比
Ruby!
鲁比
Ruby!
妈妈
Mom.
宝贝
Baby!
我来了 你没事吧
I got you! Are you okay?
天呐
Oh, God!
超心理
Psi!
小瓢虫啊 小瓢虫
Ladybird, ladybird,
飞回家吧
fly away home.
你家着火了
Your house is on fire,
你的孩子们要烧死了
and your children, they will burn.
他死了
He's dead.
卡拉 是我 没事了 你没事了
Kara, hey, it's me. It's okay, you're okay.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表