剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
你不会只身前去
Well, you're not doing this alone.
这是个馊主意
This was a bad idea.
馊到家了 我很抱歉
A very bad idea. I'm sorry.
我该想到这些刺♥激♥会让他承受不住
I should've known the stimulation would be too much.
-我要把那些书都烧掉 -是啊
- I am burning those books. - Yeah.
好吧 我去应付一下这家伙
Oh, right. I've gotta go deal with this guy.
-不如你去开车吧 -好
- Why don't you go get the car? - Okay.
坐着别动 爸
Stay seated, Dad.
鲁比 拜托你陪着梅林好吗
Ruby, can you please stay with Myr'nn?
这是什么
What is this?
桌上足球
A foosball.
桌上足球
Foosball.
奇怪的材质
Strange material.
易浮又轻快的材质
Buoyant, light substance.
是用软木橡树皮做的
It's made of cork.
软木橡树皮是什么
What is cork?
我也不清楚
I'm not sure.
应该是用树木做的
I think it's made from trees.
火星上没有软木橡树
We do not have cork trees on Mars.
火星
Mars?
等等 你是火星人吗
Wait, you're from Mars?
当然
Of course.
真的吗
Really?
等等 火星长什么样
Wait. u202dWhat's it like there?
那里曾经是一个非常高贵的地方
It was once a place of great nobility.
人们生活朴实 但是快乐
People lived simply, yet with joy.
我渴望那个地方
I long for that place.
后来怎么了
What happened?
战争
War.
有人杀了我的家人
My family was killed.
那是很久以前的事了
A very long time ago.
你是怎么恢复过来的
How did you recover?
我是说发生了那些事之后
I mean, after that happened.
信念
Faith.
我相信如果我的心保持纯洁
I believed if my heart remained pure,
赫隆米尔会给我力量
H'ronmeer would provide for me.
虽然很艰难 但是我很坚强
It was difficult, but I was strong.
和你一样
Like you.
赫隆米尔是火星上的神吗
H'ronmeer is like a god on Mars?
他满足你的心愿了吗
Did he come through?
他把我儿子送回了我身边
He brought me back my son.
桌上足球的目标是什么
What is the purpose of foosball?
我玩给你看
I can show you.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们去哪了
Where did they go?
父亲
Father?
我的小人踢中球了
My little man hit it!
你进球了
You scored a goal.
我喜欢桌上足球
I love the foosball.
好棒 不
Yes! No.
好棒
Yes!
别担心
Don't worry.
只要你去自投罗网 他会找到你的
As soon as you turn yourself over, he will find you.
好
Okay.
小心点
Be safe.
我会的
I will.
你决定回到我们身边了
You have decided to come back to us.
我别无选择
I wasn't given a choice.
好极了 你们是来接麦克的吧
Awesome. This is, uh, u202dthis is for Mike, right?
抱歉
Sorry.
我很肯定这车是来接我的
I'm pretty sure this is my lift.
我们正有事在忙
We're kind of in the middle of something, guy.
等等 你们
Oh. Whoa. Wait, are you...
你们绑♥架♥了这女人吗
Are you guys kidnapping this woman?
快下车
Just get out.
那是... 好吧
That is, okay.
那是严重违法的
That's a highly illegal situation,
我必须坚持
and I'm gonna have to insist that...
好吧
Okay. Yeah.
我不怕你们
I'm not scared of you.
我非常怕你们
I'm very scared of you.
我们应该放点音乐还是...
So, should we put some music on, or...
我们走
Let's go.
各位 我们没法追踪他们
Uh, you guys, u202duh, we cannot track them.
那车上有干♥扰♥器♥
The van has some sort of scrambler on it.
我们的通讯信♥号♥♥也丢失了
We lost comms, too.
就不该让塔尼娅走
Should've never let Tanya go.
等一下 如果他们用了尤达卡尔之石
Wait, wait. If they use the rock,
那它会发出能量信♥号♥♥
then it will give off an energy signal.
我们就能扫描到
Which we can scan for.
会不会等我们到达的时候
Wouldn't that get us there
他们已经造出灭世者了
after they've already made a Worldkiller?
别担心
Don't worry,
我们派蒙·艾尔和她一起去是有道理的
there's a reason we sent Mon-El with her.
他很聪明 有策略 还是军团士兵
He's smart, tactical, he's a legionnaire.
只有他能帮我们找到信♥号♥♥
If anyone can find us a signal, it's him.
好疼
Owie.
仪式结束之后 我们再对付你
We'll deal with you after the ceremony's done.
我只有一个问题
Just one question.
你是否碰巧知道我在哪
Do you by chance know where I can
能找到尤达卡尔之石呢
find the Rock of Yuda Kal?
不知道吗
So, no?
你们这些邪教的人都不用手♥机♥的吗
You guys have u202dno cell phones in cults?
将一个奥朗克的塞德那奇尘埃加入火焰中
"Into the flame, one oronc of Sedenach dust.
最后一种成分是七个拉克马尔的
The final element is seven lak-mar of..."
什么
Of what?
氮气
Nitrogen.
在氪星领袖和拉奥联手
Before the leaders of Krypton erased her
运用他们的科学
with Rao,
消灭她之前
with their science,
有一位女神
there was a goddess
她主宰生命
of life,
与诞生
of birth.
尤达卡尔
Yuda Kal.
忠实的信徒们齐聚一堂 向她致敬
The faithful gathered in her orpheum in tribute,
正和我们现在一样
as we are now.
而她会给我们带来最终的诞生
And she will give us one final birth.
灭世者
Worldkiller.
就是这个
There it is.
-是什么 -氪星太阳石
- What is it? - Kryptonian Sunstone.
蒙·艾尔找到我能听到的频率了 我们走
Mon-El found a frequency I can hear. Let's go.
詹姆斯
Uh, James.
安全第一
Safety first.
凭借尤达卡尔的力量
With the power of Yuda Kal,
我将成为第四位
I will be the fourth.
伪神
The false god.
来得正是时候
Right on cue.
这不是你的本性 奥莉维亚
This is not you, Olivia.
我救的女孩是个好人
The girl I saved was a good person.
你救的那个女孩软弱无能
The girl you saved was weak.
我要完成灭世的工作
Now I finish Reign's work.
快走
Move.
等等 奥莉维亚 让我说完这一句
Wait, Olivia, let me just say this.
以前你相信我
You once believed in me.
你认为我救你是有原因的 的确是
You thought I saved you for a reason, and I did.
我救你 这样你就能好好地活下去
I saved you so that you could have a life.
这就是人生
This is a life.
不 这是别人的人生
No, this is someone else's life.
这是克维尔的人生
This is Coville's life.
我明白不知道该扮演哪个角色是何等滋味
I know what it's like to not know which role you have to play.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表