剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
威金斯玩具公♥司♥
我不知道你为什么恨我和我儿子
I don't know why you hate me or my son,
但一切到此为止了
but it stops right here.
顺带一提 我正用枪指着你
I'm pointing a gun at you, by the way.
假如你对这个局面感兴趣的话
In case that's a thing you'd be interested in knowing.
枪 多危险的玩具
A gun. That's a dangerous toy.
但我的更危险
But mine are worse.
你们看到我妈了吗
Have you guys seen my mom?
你们两个不是在楼上重新组装♥修♥不好的飞猴吗
I thought you two were putting Humpty Dumpty together again.
不 她不见了 还拿走了
No, she's gone. So is the side panel
飞猴胸腔里的侧面板
from the monkey's gear chamber.
你妈在我手里 但你可以一命换一命
I have your mother, but you can trade your life for hers.
她在威金斯玩具公♥司♥工厂旧址
She's hanging around at the old u202dWiggins Game Company factory.
但动作要快 二世 装置已经启动了
But hurry, Junior, the pressure is on.
温 别过来
Winn, don't come here.
-我去 -我也去
- I'll go. - Me too.
不能撇下我
Not without me.
-这正中她的下怀 -我这辈子
- That's exactly what she wants. - I've spent my entire life
都在抗拒我身上与我爸的相似之处
trying to fight off the part of me that's like my dad,
但现在我能用上它 我们走
but now, now I can use it. Let's go.
野牛比尔 你为什么要这样对我们
Hey, Buffalo Bill, why are you doing this to us?
"我们" "我们"是指谁
"Us"? Who's "us"?
不准她丈夫开心一下的悍妇
The shrew wife who wouldn't let her husband have any fun?
在他体弱孤独的父亲坐牢时从不写信
The son who never wrote, never called, never visited
不打电♥话♥ 不去看他的儿子
his lonely, ailing father in prison?
你真的觉得你们俩值得同情
You really think you're a pair worthy of sympathy?
-或怜悯吗 -你认识我丈夫
- Or mercy? u202d- You knew my husband.
我是监狱的维修人员
I worked maintenance at the penitentiary.
他是个有才华 很专注的人
He was a brilliant, dedicated man.
难得一遇的奇才
A once-in-a-lifetime mind.
他将毕生所学都传授给我
He graced me with everything he knew.
作为交换 我向他保证会实现他的愿望
And, in exchange, I promised to carry out his wishes.
哪怕在他死后
Even after he died.
这么说你任他摆布
So you're his patsy.
我是他的学徒 他的门徒
His apprentice. His protege.
以及他临终愿望的执行者
And the executor of his final wishes.
若你违背规则 就惩罚你
To punish you, u202dif you broke the rules.
我要杀了你儿子
I'm gonna kill your son.
我要让你亲眼看着 像温斯洛期望的那样
I'm gonna make you watch, just like Winslow wanted.
然后我再杀了你
Then I'm gonna kill you, too.
有办法吗
Any ideas?
她被那个爪状装置夹住了
She was in that claw apparatus.
-吊在天花板上 -我们会找到她的
- Suspended from above. - We'll find her.
那是什么
What is that?
是架飞机
It's a plane.
不 不是 是炸♥弹♥
No, it's not, it's a bomb.
去找玛丽
Go find Mary.
欢迎 欢迎来到
Welcome, welcome
威拉德·沃尔特·威金斯玩具公♥司♥
to the Willard Walter Wiggins Game Company.
我们十二点钟方向有个东西
We got a thing on our 12.
-那是六点钟方向 -我现在压力很大
- That's our six. - I'm very stressed right now.
真成风火轮了
Literal Hot Wheels!
我真高兴二世还带了朋友
So glad Junior brought his friends.
她在那边
There she is.
热视线 冷冻气息
Heat vision, freeze breath,
还有这么多可动关节
and so many points of articulation?
我想我要收藏你
I think I'll keep you.
很难找到一位品相完美的二手英雄
It's so rare to find a vintage superhero in mint condition.
超女
Supergirl.
妈
Mom.
你去帮她
Go get her.
这里我来处理
I got these.
卡拉 我来帮你
Kara, I've got you!
你还好吗
You okay?
魔布
Cloth magic.
妈
Mom!
立刻转身离开
Turn around and leave right now!
我是来救你的
I'm here to rescue you.
别跟我玩天行者卢克那一套
Don't Luke Skywalker me.
这个疯女人想杀了你
This crazy woman is trying to kill you.
别给她机会
Don't give her the chance.
这不是"玩具人二代"吗
Well, if it isn't Toyman Jr.
飞蛾扑火般冲进危险之中
Barreling headlong into danger.
看来你父亲没把脑子遗传给你
I see your father left you none of his brains.
是吗 在我看来
Oh, really? 'Cause I see
他似乎也没把表现欲遗传给你
that he left you none of his showmanship.
折腾了半天 你居然要用枪杀了我们吗
What, after all this you're just gonna shoot us?
你♥爸♥教会我最重要的事
Most important thing your father taught me,
就是斩草除根
stick the landing.
是吗 因为我学到的是"多多益善"
Really? Because what I got was, "More is more."
温
Winn!
你♥爸♥还教会了我用这个
Your dad taught me this one, too.
他教你这个了吗
Did he teach you this?
幼稚至极
Childish things.
谢谢你 温 得赶紧清理伤口
Thank you, Winn. We've got to get that cleaned out right now
免得感染
before it gets infected.
你上次打破伤风疫苗是什么时候
When was your last tetanus shot?
妈 最近刚打 我很小心的
Mom, recently. I am very cautious.
真难听啊
This is unfortunate.
白人小孩唱摇滚
Oh, white-boy rock.
你太业余了 兄弟
Hey, rookie mistake, bud! It's...
我为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
因为我吐槽我朋友吗
What, for shaming my friends?
不 是因为你走出了阴霾
No, you came out from the darkness,
给自己打造了十分精彩的生活
you forged an incredible life for yourself.
很多年来我一直在担心
I've spent so many years worrying
你会成长为什么样子
about what had become of you,
担心失去父亲 失去我是否影响了你
what the loss of your father, what the loss of me did to you,
而你不仅活了下来
and you have not only survived,
而且活得风生水起
you have excelled.
我感到无比欣慰
And I couldn't be happier.
对不起 真对不起
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
这下我可以离开了
And now I can leave.
你不需要我
You don't need me.
对 我虽然不需要你 但你已经来了
No. I mean, no, I don't, but, look, you're here.
好吗 我希望我们能加深了解
Okay? And I'd like us to get to know each other.
我也希望 温
I'd like that too, Winn.
再说了 你现在肯定走不了
Hey, and besides, you can't leave now.
为什么
Why's that?
因为我给咱俩报名了一首歌♥
Uh, because I am signing us up for a song.
温 拜托
Winn, please.
刚才有多糟糕
So, how bad was that?
简直了 谢谢
That was... Thank you.
我就是想说 下次最好唱《堪萨斯》给自己听
I would just say maybe you should sing Kansas for yourself
就别祸害别人了
and not for other people.
这建议不错
Yeah, that's good advice.
没关系 我也只是想跟你聊聊
Yeah, well, I only wanted to talk to you anyway, so...
你很难过 我感到非常遗憾
I'm really sorry you're hurting,
真的很糟糕
that really sucks,
但这件事不能由我来开导你
but I can't be the one to talk to you about this.
这是你和艾姆拉
It's something you and
你们两个人之间自行解决的事
Imra have to deal with between the two of you,
我觉得她应该也不希望你跟我聊她
and I don't think she'd like you talking to me about her.
坦白讲
And, frankly,
我感觉也不太舒服
it doesn't really feel great for me.
所以
So...
我说完了
That's that.
我完全理解
I totally get it.
真的吗
Really?
但是 我其实不是想说艾姆拉
But, just so you know, I wasn't actually gonna talk about Imra.
反正不是说我的感受
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表