剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Let me ask you, what makes somebody blind
就说他被蒙蔽了双眼
just because they believe?
你知道我和超人是怎么认识的吗
You know how I met Superman?
在《星球日报》认识的
At the Daily Planet.
不 在那认识的是你堂弟克拉克
No, that's your cousin, Clark.
某天我爬到了大桥的尖塔顶端
So one day I climbed up this bridge spire
为了拍摄邮轮起火
to get this angle on this tanker fire.
照片很美 拍得很好
It was beautiful. It was great.
空中弥漫着许多烟
There was a lot of smoke in the air.
我头发晕
I got light-headed.
于是脚下没踩稳
And I lost my footing.
摔了下来
And I fell.
我当时确信自己就要死了
And I knew for sure that I was going to die.
所以我开始祈祷 向所有神明祈祷
So I just prayed. I prayed o anything,
祈祷有人能听到我的声音
to anyone who was listening...
来救我
to save me.
然后烟雾中伸出了一只手抓住了我的手
And then out of this smoke came this hand, and grasped mine.
那是超人第一次救我
And that was the first time Superman saved me.
正如你救了克维尔
Same way you did Coville.
我和人类相比
My biology absorbs
不过是吸收太阳辐射程度不同
solar radiation at a different rate than humans.
这有什么可称为神迹的
What about that is miraculous?
人这一辈子的祷告大多不会应验
In this life, prayer normally doesn't work.
没有神明会现身 但克拉克出现了
Nobody shows up. But Clark did.
还有你
And you do.
卡拉 我们看得见你
Kara, you're something that we can see,
摸得到你
something that we can touch.
你当然就是奇迹
How are you not a miracle?
至少你找回了一部分你的文化
And at least you got a part of your culture back,
那多少还是有意义的
I mean, that's... that's something.
新朋友们 你们好
Greetings, new friends.
如果你们看到这段信息
If you're watching me,
-那是谁 -说明你们收到了一系列物品
- Who's that? - you've received a collection of works
以及来自氪星的历史
and history from Krypton.
我觉得我该回超查部一趟
I think I need to get back to the DEO.
打开这些...
Open these...
温
Winn.
我需要你在全市扫描贝塔能量球信♥号♥♥
I need you to run a scan on a BetaHedron signature.
那是什么 贝塔啥
What's that? A Beta-what?
和罗兹堡的能源 欧米茄能量球差不多
It's like the Omegahedron that powered Fort Rozz,
-不过更小些 -倒是说得通
- only smaller. - Oh, that makes sense.
在氪星 我们将贝塔能量球用作探测器能源
So, on Krypton, we used BetaHedrons to power probes
科学家们将它们发射进太空
that scientists would send out into space
上面载着像这样的氪星工艺品
that can contain Kryptonian artifacts like this one,
里面嵌有历史 宗教之类的信息
embedded with information like our history, religion,
好让其他文明了解我们的文化
so other worlds would learn our culture.
我们在地球上也有 旅行者号♥探测器
Oh, yeah. On Earth, we had that too. The Voyager probe.
载着这个方尖碑的氪星探测器
Well, the Kryptonian probe must've landed on Earth
肯定降落在了地球上 如今在克维尔手上
and this obelisk was in it. And Coville had it.
你的意思是
Okay. So, you're saying
克维尔有无限的能源
that Coville has an unlimited power supply,
但完全不明白那可能有多危险
with absolutely no idea what it's capable of?
-是的 -好吧
- Yeah. - Right. Okay.
找到了 快看
Oh, hey! I found it. Look at that.
大伙 糟糕了 能量球在削弱
Whoa, guys, this is bad. It's degrading.
如果没人稳定住它 它会爆♥炸♥的
If someone doesn't stabilize that, that's gonna breach.
那会炸毁一整个街区的
That's gonna be enough to take out an entire city block.
他知道能量球有多危险
He knows what it's capable of.
他愿意为招募一个人而烧掉整幢大楼
He was willing to burn down a building for one recruit.
想象一下 一颗炸♥弹♥能为他招来多少人
Imagine how many recruits he'd get with a bomb.
我这就去社区活动中心找他
I'm going to the Community Center to find him.
卡拉
Kara?
-贝塔能量球不在那 -那在哪
- The BetaHedron's not there. - Then where is it?
今天我们回报她赐予我们的救赎
Today we repay the salvation that She has granted us
让这些人接受光的洗礼
by bringing these people into the baptism of light.
今天我们再次向她本人及世人证明
Today we reaffirm to Her and to all,
她即是地球上的神
that She is the God of our Earth.
我快到体育馆了 你确定能量球在那吗
I'm almost to the stadium. You sure that's where it is?
是的 我确认过观众人数了
Yes. And I checked attendance.
体育馆今晚坐满了人 有一万五千人
The stadium is at full capacity. That is 15,000 people.
艾丽克斯 再有十分钟
Alex, you have 10 minutes
贝塔能量球就要爆♥炸♥了
before the BetaHedron breaches.
你得立即疏散体育馆里的观众
You need to get everybody out of that stadium right now.
克维尔
Coville.
她回应了我们的祷告
Our prayers have been answered.
无论你对贝塔能量球和探测器做了什么
Whatever you did to the BetaHedron, to the probe...
你必须立即停手
You have to stop it now!
难道你看不出这其中的美吗
Don't you see the beauty?
将拉奥的箴言送来地球的飞船
The same vessel that delivered Rao's word to Earth
如今成为了毁灭的工具
has now become an instrument for destruction.
让你有机会招募数千人加入我们
To give you the chance to deliver thousands to our ranks?
这个考验能让你再次确定
A test to reaffirm to yourself
拉奥在你身上看到的潜能
what Rao sees in you.
但拉奥爱好和平
But Rao is peaceful.
拉奥永远不会让他的信徒去伤害他人
Rao would never ask his followers to endanger other people.
你的所作所为是在侮辱他
What you're doing is an insult to Him.
我们的所作所为都是为了侍奉他
What we're doing is in service of Him.
也是为了侍奉你
And in service of you.
温 你得告诉我怎么关掉这东西...
Winn, you're going to have to tell me how to shut it down --
她这是怎么了
What's wrong with her?
别担心 这都在拉奥的计划内
Don't worry, this is all part of Rao's plan.
温 温
Winn. Winn!
超女 你怎么了
Supergirl, what's happening?
是...
It's...
氪星石
Kryptonite.
氪星石
Kryptonite.
-艾丽克斯 出事了 -我听到了
- Alex, something went wrong. - Yeah, I heard.
我们得阻止这场比赛
We need to stop this game.
观众席都坐满了 丹弗斯特工
We got a packed house, Agent Danvers.
如果你说这里有炸♥弹♥ 会发生踩踏事件的
You yell "bomb" out here, people are going to get trampled.
你必须关掉那东西
You're gonna have to shut that thing down.
我们无法及时疏散所有人
We won't get everybody out in time.
重复 我们无法及时疏散
Repeat, we will not evacuate in time.
我们都会死的
We are all going to die.
你必须关掉它
You need to shut it down.
你说过她会救我们 你说过她会救大家的
You said she would save us. That she would save everybody.
她会的
And she will.
上面那些人
Those people up there,
需要被唤醒
they need to be awoken.
只有你才能做到
Only you can do that.
是你把拉奥的光辉带到我们身边的
You are the one to deliver Rao's light upon all of us.
难道你看不到吗
Don't you see?
我不是神
I am no God.
不
No.
不
No.
等等 别走
Wait, stop.
我曾经相信你
I believed in you.
拜托
Please.
这样应该就能关掉 但却关不掉
That was supposed to turn it off. It's not turning off.
温
Winn!
它开始放电了
It's starting to discharge.
-我马上赶过去 -不 来不及的
- I'm heading there. - No. You won't make it in time.
离探测器远点 趴在地上
Get away from the probe and down on the ground!
-我只是想帮忙 -立刻
- I'm just trying to help. - Now!
超女
Supergirl.
里面 里面
Inside, inside...
他们在探测器里放了氪星的土壤样本
They put Kryptonian soil samples on the probe.
里面含有氪星石
It's laced with kryptonite.
把氪星石从她身边拿走
Get it away from her!
艾丽克斯 超女 贝塔能量球就要爆♥炸♥了
Alex. Supergirl. The BetaHedron is about to breach.
你得飞起来把这东西带出去
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表