剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
当心
Look out!
等等
Hold on!
他们在拖着我们走
They're dragging us!
糟糕
No!
超女 你最棒了
Supergirl, you're the best.
她现在都不给粉丝签名就走了
Doesn't even stop for autographs anymore.
真是一场追车好戏 兼具速度与激♥情♥
Cool car chase. Very fast, very furious.
有查到那个逃跑歹徒的身份吗
Any luck IDing the one that got away.
还在进行面部识别
Oh, still running facial recognition.
目前尚未查到
So far nothing.
有其他可用的线索吗
Anything else we can go on?
这是他的血
This is his.
温 给艾丽克斯那边的实验室寄一份血样
Winn, can you send a sample up to Alex's lab?
或许他的DNA已经在数据库里了
Maybe his DNA is already in the database.
好的 血迹新鲜且恶心
Okay. Well, this is new and gross.
我应该铐住他的
I should have cuffed him.
你一记重拳让他陷进了那辆SUV的车顶
You knocked him 100 yards into the roof of that SUV.
还救了我和未婚妻的命呢
Not to mention saving my fiancee and I.
对啊 而且那辆卡车载满了铝管
Yeah. And that truck was full of aluminum tubing.
现在看起来是没什么
Right, which doesn't really seem like much until
但用它们造一台非法核离心机可就不一样了
you use it to build an illegal nuclear centrifuge.
你打了一场大胜仗 超女
This is a big win, Supergirl.
把他们抓进监狱才算是胜仗
It's not a win until they're behind bars.
把他抓住
Let's get this guy.
明天我和玛吉要举办婚礼试餐会
So, tomorrow Maggie and I are gonna go do the tasting for the wedding.
要试吃三小时的餐前小吃 只有餐前小吃
Three hours of hors d'oeuvres and nothing but hors d'oeuvres.
锅贴 生蚝一口闷 培根香肠卷
Potstickers, oyster shooters, pigs in blankets.
我刚才有提到锅贴吗
Did I mention the potstickers?
你想不想...
Do you wanna...
我要是不忙的话 肯定会去
Uh, if I'm not busy, sure.
我们还会提前在酒吧碰头
Well, we're all gonna meet at the bar beforehand, too.
-你要是愿意... -我尽量
- So, if you want to-- - I'll try.
她缺席匹萨之夜的时候 我就觉得够糟糕了
I mean, I thought it was bad when she skipped pizza night.
结果现在又要放弃蹭吃蹭喝的机会
But skipping free apps. I mean, come on.
这简直就是黑暗时期的开始啊
These are like the beginning of the dark days.
拜托 悲伤不会说停就停
Hey, come on. Grief doesn't have a deadline.
我懂
Look, I know.
可是她从阳光小美女变成了...
But, I mean, she goes from being little Miss Sunshine to,
艾丽克斯
well, Alex, basically.
什么 我才不是那个样子呢
What? I'm not like that.
得了吧 艾丽克斯
Oh, come on, Alex.
永远绷着一张臭脸是你最优秀的品质之一
Your unrelenting seriousness is one of your best qualities.
我才不是那个样子呢
I'm not like that.
根本不是
I'm not.
人们常说
People like to argue that
资本家只在乎自己
capitalists are only concerned with themselves.
但事实上
The truth is
若是没有大企业
without big business,
本市仍会是达克萨姆人造成的一堆废墟
this city would still be in ruin from those Daxamites.
瞧瞧我们现在
Look at us now.
车水马龙
Bustling.
我觉得我们应该自我表扬一下
I think, we all should give ourselves a pat on the back.
另外 别忘了热烈欢迎市长大人
And, let's not forget to glad-hand the Mayor as well.
要是没有他 这一切都不会发生
Without him, none of this could have happened either.
是你 摩根 这全是你的功劳
It's you, Morgan. It's all of you.
在这半年里 你完成了不可能完成的任务
In six months, you've done the impossible.
-别忘了超女 -别忘了超女
- Let's not forget Supergirl. - Let's not forget Supergirl.
要是没有她 起重工作根本不可能完成
Literally none of the heavy lifting could've been done without her.
当然 所以我很高兴看到
Yes. Of course. Which is why I'm excited
海滨那座"钢铁女侠"雕像的揭幕
about the unveiling of "The Girl of Steel" Statue at the waterfront.
市长 光是一座漂亮的雕像
Mayor, it's gonna take a lot more than a pretty statue
还不足以把人们吸引到海滨的贫民窟
to bring people down to that slum of a waterfront.
我还在游说城市规划委员会 摩根
I am still working on the zoning commission, Morgan.
您最好解释一下 本公♥司♥的开♥发♥项目
You'd do better to explain how my development
将会如何复兴那片区域
will revitalize that neighborhood.
首先清除流浪者和罪犯
Starting with moving out homelessness, crime...
引入商机 扩大课税基础
Moving in opportunity and an expanded tax base.
他们已经听过你的销♥售♥主张了
They've all heard your sales pitch, Morgan.
我们都听过了
We all have.
是的 我相信在座各位
Yes. I'm sure that everybody here
都有幸拜读过凯特科那篇煽动性的文章
has had a chance to read CatCo's inflammatory articles
抨击我们的销♥售♥主张
about that sales pitch,
自从你接管凯特·格兰特的刊物之后
articles that have become increasingly biased
记者们的文章就越来越具有偏见了
ever since you took over baby-sitting Cat Grant's mouthpiece.
你们的发展会把整片区域夷为平地
Your development would level the whole area.
迫使人们搬迁
Force people from their homes,
就为了给富人盖起高楼大厦
just to build high-rises for the wealthy.
莉娜
Lena...
你在为凯特科公♥司♥说话吗
Are you spouting the CatCo company line?
不是吧
Really?
我大概不该大惊小怪
I guess I shouldn't be surprised,
毕竟他们最近写了不少夸赞你的文章
considering all the good press they've been giving you lately.
她为重建工作捐了上百万美元
She's earned that good press
那些夸赞的文章是她应得的
by donating millions of dollars to the rebuilding efforts.
说来好笑 因为我...
That's funny because I...
我以为她那么做是为了补偿他哥哥的恶行呢
I thought it was restitution for what her brother did.
还是她母亲的恶行
Or was it her mother?
还是莉娜的恶行
Or was it Lena?
毕竟最初是她
Seeing as how she is the one
把外星人引到了这里
who brought the aliens here in the first place.
我给你一点商业建议 莉娜
A little bit of business advice, Lena...
内疚可不是好的商业策略
Guilt is not a good business strategy.
-不是吗 -对
- No? - No.
剥削也不是好策略
Neither is exploitation.
我只想要一场公正的听证会 仅此而已
I just want a fair hearing, that's all.
我不愿去认为你们中有谁不公正
I hate to think that any of you here were unfair.
好了
Now...
我的手下已经备好了一桌盛宴
My people have put together a tremendous spread,
就在隔壁办公室
just in the office next door.
我们何不移步那里
Why don't we all adjourn over there
品尝一下
and take a sample of that?
奥尔森先生 也欢迎你加入我们
Mr. Olsen, you're welcome to join us as well.
虽说意见相左 但也不妨碍我们共进美味
You know, we can disagree, but still break bread together.
埃奇 你并没有自己想象中那么位高权重
You know, Edge, you are not as powerful as you think you are.
是吗
Oh, no?
那我们这是在我的办公室里干什么呢
Then what are we doing in my office?
格兰特女士
Ms. Grant!
好的 卡尔
Okay, Carl.
马斯丁总统相信气候真的在变化吗
Does President Marsdin believe climate change is real?
是的 卡尔
Uh, yes. Yes, Carl.
事实上 她相信
As a matter of fact, she does.
她还相信二加二等于四
She also believes that two plus two equals four
她还相信地球是圆的 因为总统不是白♥痴♥
and the Earth is round because the President is not a moron.
新闻发言人 凯特·格兰特
随便一个三年级小学生都知道全球变暖
Any third grader knows that global warming
是我们时代最大的威胁
is the biggest threat of our time.
我很高兴地宣布 我们总统的智商
And I'm happy to report that the intellectual capacity
不低于一个八岁小孩
of our President is not inferior to that of an eight year old.
下一个问题
Next question.
我知道格兰特女士是做大事的人
I knew Ms. Grant was meant for great things,
但纳市会想念她的
but National City is gonna miss her.
她是继罗伯特·吉布斯之后最棒的新闻发言人
Best Press Secretary since Robert Gibbs.
罗伯特·吉布斯: 担任奥巴马第一任期的白宫发言人
是啊 跟她一比 吉布斯显得跟纠察队长似的
Yeah. She makes Gibbs look like a hall monitor.
格兰特女士去了特区 斯纳珀正在休假
With Ms. Grant in D.C. and Snapper on sabbatical,
这里的工作环境会变得额外宜人
it's going to be oddly congenial around here.
我们会尽力的
Well, we will do our best.
好了 各位 打起精神
Okay, guys. Look alive.
这期刊物还有一周就要定稿了
All right, we're about a week away from locking up this issue,
所以我要了解一下进度
so I need to know what's going on.
体育版那边怎么样
What's up with sports?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表