剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
她接连抢了两家银行
She hit two banks back-to-back.
-警卫都去哪了 -神志不清地倒在地上
- Where are the guards? - Unconscious on the floor.
有没有线索她是怎么放倒他们的
Any leads on how she took 'em out?
我们本以为可能是毒气
Well, we thought it might be gas.
但现场没检测到毒性
But toxicity came back negative.
报告上说 她直接从正门进入银行
According to report, she walked right in the front door.
没携带任何形式的武器
No weapons of any kind.
每个人直接给她让了路
Everyone just cleared out of her way,
随她想拿什么就拿什么
let her take whatever she wanted.
二十五街与雪松路交汇处有人按了无声警报
Whoa, we got a silent alarm tripped at 25 and Cedar.
看来那就是我们的新朋友
Looks like that's our new friend.
我堵住你了
I got you cornered.
是吗
Do you?
你把上面那些人怎么样了
What did you do to them up there?
我不过是想玩玩
I only wanted to play.
但他们不想陪我玩
But they didn't want to play with me.
你别妄想能逍遥法外
Well, you are not getting away with it.
你以为你是大猫 而我是小鸟
You think you're the cat and I'm the bird.
正好相反
You got it backwards.
你可以和我合伙 或许那样你就会快乐了
You can join me. Maybe then you'd be happy.
钱就等于快乐 钱越多就越快乐
You see, money equals happiness. More money, more happiness.
你还真搞不清什么才最重要
Your priorities are seriously out of whack.
说得是呢
I know, right?
把包放下
Put the bag down.
确保他们都没事 我去金库看看
Make sure they are okay. I'm gonna check the vault.
全都避开 快出去
Everyone out of the way! Get out of here now!
卡拉 卡拉 没事了 没事了
Hey, Kara, Kara, it's okay, it's okay.
你的生命体征检测显示正常
Okay, the scans of your vitals are coming up normal.
我说了 我没事
See, I told you, I am fine.
完全没必要这样
This is totally unnecessary.
人类受害人全都不记得当时发生了什么事
None of the human victims remember what happened in there.
你记得吗
Do you?
我说不好
I don't know.
当时感觉像金库的墙都朝我压过来
I felt like the walls of the vaults were closing in on me,
我好像窒息了一样
like I was suffocating.
听起来她让你幽闭恐惧症发作了
Sounds like she made you feel claustrophobic.
幽闭恐惧症是人类才有的毛病
Claustrophobia is a human problem.
在你初到地球来时
You used to have episodes like that sometimes
偶尔会有那种感觉
when you first came to Earth.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
我们得找出她的身份和追踪她的办法
We need to find out who she is and how we track her.
就眼下而言 你是我们最有用的线索
Well, at the moment, you're our best clue.
你这是做什么
What are you doing?
我以为你不能读氪星人的思想
Hey, I thought you couldn't read Kryptonian minds.
是不能 但我能扫描她的大脑
I can't, but I can scan her mind
看有没有留下精神操控的痕迹
for residual psychic activity.
提醒我给你买♥♥个"世界最佳老板"的马克杯
Just remind me to get you a "World's best boss" mug.
她绝对有精神能力 但和我的不一样
Well, she's definitely a psychic, but she's not like me.
你头脑里存在某种特定的
There are traces of a particular type
超能力干扰过的痕迹
of psionic interference in your mind,
超能力者才会用这种能力
the type only used by metahumans.
好 我这就开始整理超能力者数据库
Okay, well, I'll start combing through the metahuman database.
与此同时 我会监视潜在目标
In the meantime, I'll monitor potential targets
看有没有异常行动
for unusual activity.
如果找到了她 我会把她拿下
If we locate her, I'll take her down.
这不安全
It's not safe.
上次她攻我不备 下次不会这样了
She caught me off guard last time. It's not gonna happen again.
我加以干预
Just because I'm stepping in
不代表这些交易无效了
does not mean these deals are voided.
我晚点再回你电♥话♥
I'm gonna have to call you back.
你好 我是
Hello? Yes?
什么
What?
科伯恩校长
是这样的
Okay, well, then.
在早课铃响前 两个小姑娘
There was some kind of argument between the girls
发生了口角
that started before morning bell.
她们在锁柜边吵得很凶
It got very heated outside their lockers
鲁比打了斯蒂芬妮
and Ruby hit Stephanie.
您说"打"是指...
Okay, when you say "hit..."
她是怎么打她的 推了她吗
I mean, how did she hit her? Did she push her?
不 她朝她脸上打了一拳
Oh, no, she punched her in the face.
天啊
Oh, God.
斯蒂芬妮还好吗
Is Stephanie all right?
她没事 那拳之后事态就被制止了
She's okay, it didn't go further than the one punch.
我... 鲁比不是这样的孩子
I just... This is not like Ruby.
鲁比平时很乖
Ruby is very well-behaved.
我听说她做出这种事时很吃惊
I was shocked when they told me she was involved in this.
她在家表现正常吗
Is she acting okay at home?
-睡得还好吗 -是的
- Sleeping normally? - Yes.
是的 一切都很正常
Yes, nothing out of the ordinary.
我知道你是单身母亲
I know you're a single parent.
鲁比的父亲那边是否有什么变故
Has there been some sort of shake-up with Ruby's father?
有时候孩子能感觉到...
You know, sometimes children can sense --
没有父亲 就我们两个
There is no father, it's just us.
抱歉 我无意打探隐私
I'm sorry, I don't mean to pry.
我们只想找出鲁比这样做的原因
We just want to find out what's going on with Ruby
确保她今后不会再做出这样的事
and make sure that this is an isolated incident for her.
我同意
Well, I agree.
非在今天给我添乱 走吧
Today of all days. Come on.
你还好吗
Hey, how you doing?
我没事 只是要来不及了
I'm okay, I'm just running late.
来不及干吗
For what?
莉娜叫新闻编辑室的人一起开会
Uh, Lena called a meeting for the news room.
-是吗 -是啊 她没告诉你吗
- She did? - Yeah, she didn't tell you?
没有 没告诉我
No, she did not.
卡拉 你来了
Kara, there you are.
抱歉 我尽力协调了 但还是...
I'm sorry, I tried to make it work, but it just...
会开得怎么样 顺利吗
Good meeting? Was it good?
是的 我只是轮流召集一下各部门
Yeah, I was just going around to all the departments,
鼓励鼓励他们
giving them a little pep talk.
-真希望你刚才也在 -糟糕
- I really missed you there. - Shoot.
我得接个电♥话♥
I... I have to take this.
她要去哪
Where is she going?
她是名记者 工作起来就是这样
She's a reporter, she is doing her job.
你认为我不愿意去参加会议吗
Now, did you think that I didn't wanna be there?
所以才没告诉我吗
Is that why you didn't tell me?
说实话
Well, to be honest,
我以为你会忙得没时间监督我
I thought you would be too busy to act as my chaperone.
我不想监督你 我没把自己看作监督人
I don't wanna chaperone you. I don't consider myself a chaperone.
我把自己看作
I consider myself the person
管理了这家公♥司♥一整年的人
who's been running this company for a year.
那好 奥尔森先生
All right, Mr. Olsen.
我20分钟后要和广♥告♥部开会
I have a meeting with the advertising department in 20 minutes.
一会儿见
I'll see you there.
我19分钟就到
See you in 19.
20分钟就行
Twenty will be fine.
纳欣诺市储贷
想偷袭有精神能力的人吗
Trying to sneak up on a psychic?
差点就成功了
Almost worked.
超女 你还好吗
Supergirl, are you all right?
告诉我你有办法
Tell me there's something you can do.
我能试着建一个精神屏障
I can try and create a psychic shield
保护她的大脑不受攻击
to protect her mind from the attacks.
会有用吗
It'll work?
我不知道
I don't know.
有人来和我们一起玩了
Someone else has come to play.
荣恩
J'onn.
你朋友该小心些
Your friend should be careful.
荣恩
J'onn?
现在只有你和我了
Just you and me now.
心胜于物
Mind over matter.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表