剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我发现自己无法反驳
Well, I find that I have no retort.
我们会尽快转移病人
We'll get the patients transferred as soon as possible.
等治疗办法就绪之后
And when the treatment is ready,
我们会进行大范围分发
we'll have it widely distributed.
我相信你
You, I believe.
好了 那位刻薄医生说
Okay. So mean doctor says
我们得解除隔离
we have to lift the quarantine.
她并不刻薄 只是严肃而已
She's not mean, she's just serious.
而且她说得对
And she's correct.
如果那些鸟类的遭遇
If the same thing that happened to the birds
在这些病人身上重演
happens to these patients,
他们可能会发生严重的器官衰竭
they could descend into catastrophic organ failure.
瘟疫有可能还在现场
There's a possibility that Pestilence is still here.
蒙·艾尔说这种病有潜伏期
Mon-El did say that there's an incubation period,
但那些划痕看着可不像新伤
but those scratches did not look new.
她有可能已经撤了
And she's probably not even here anymore.
我们把这些人送到医院吧
Let's get all these people to the hospital
荣恩 我们俩飞着把重病号♥送过去
and J'onn, you and I can fly the really sick ones.
好了 各位 我们要保持平静
All right people, let's keep it calm.
我们最不想看到的就是恐慌
The last thing we need is a panic.
那是什么
What is that?
放我出去
Let me out of here!
这下免不了造成恐慌了
So much for avoiding a panic.
-把力场给撤掉 -你找到她了吗
- Take down the force field. - Did you find her?
赶紧撤掉 我们得把这些人送到医院
Take it down, now! We have to get these people to a hospital.
瘟疫在这里吗
Is Pestilence here?
暂时没看到她
There's no sign of her now.
只有一群需要医疗护理的恐慌人类
Just scared people who need real medical attention.
快把它撤掉
Take it down!
你不是应该在提取解药吗
Shouldn't you be working on the cure?
布莱尼和蒙·艾尔正在准备输液装置
Brainy and Mon-El are getting the transfer set up now.
这边我们能搞定
Well, we can handle this.
话虽这么说 但你不知道对手的厉害
You say that, but you do not know what you're up against.
主宰出现了 在黑暗的山谷里
Reign was there, in the dark valley.
什么山谷
What valley?
我以为它只是出现在我的梦境中
I just thought it was in my dreams,
噩梦中
my nightmares,
但这次它是真实存在的
but it was real this time.
而且我记得每个细节
And I remember everything.
她在跟我说话 就像我现在跟你说话一样
She was talking to me like I'm talking to you.
那是一个平行时空
It's a parallel dimension.
当主宰占据你时 你就会去那里
It's where you go when Reign takes over.
所以你才会什么都不记得
It's why you can't remember anything.
当你的身体变成主宰时
When your body transforms into Reign,
你的大脑真的会去那里
your mind literally goes there.
但这次我们都在那里
Well, we were both there this time.
我一直在抑制主宰的意识
I mean, I've been suppressing Reign's consciousness.
她无法在这个世界完整地现身
She couldn't manifest fully in this world,
所以只能在那个世界与你共同存在
so she existed in that one with you, together.
她说 他们在来找我们
She said they were coming for us.
-她指的是谁 -我也不知道
- Who's coming? - I don't know.
你找到触发变身的因素了吗
Did you find what triggers the transformation?
还没有
Not yet.
我需要提高电压
I need to increase the voltage.
我需要更多的时间来观察主宰
I need more time to observe Reign.
好吧
Okay.
你不该去市政厅
You shouldn't have gone to City Hall.
卡拉说她能搞定
Kara said she had it handled.
她还没意识到事情的严重性
She's not taking it seriously enough.
在保护地球这件事上
No one takes the protection of this planet
没人比她更认真对待了
more seriously than she does.
我知道这项任务对你的重要性
Look, I know what this mission means to you.
重点不在于我个人
This isn't about me.
而在于整个军团
This is about the Legion.
我们的任务是拯救我们时代的人
And our mission is to save the people of our time.
肯定有办法在不违反道德的情况
There has to be a way to do this without
完成这项任务
making a moral compromise.
我们军团的整个理念都是基于超女的精神
We base the entire philosophy of the Legion on Supergirl.
你是否想过 她的方法可能是对的
Have you considered that she might have the right approach here?
成功完成任务才是唯一目的
Success is the only thing that matters.
输液完成
Transfusion complete.
你已经输完了吗
You're done already?
你总是比我慢一点
You always were a little bit slow.
温在检索监控录像
So, Winn's running through security footage
看谁跟所有染病者都接触过
to see who came in contact with everyone who got sick.
我刚收到消息说布莱尼 艾姆拉和蒙·艾尔
Well, I just got word that Brainy, Imra and Mon-El
已经提取了解药
have extracted the cure,
他们这会儿正在制♥造♥药剂
and they're manufacturing doses as we speak.
但愿不久之后就能完成
So, hopefully it's just a matter of time.
但愿吧
Hopefully.
我知道你很泄气
I know that you're frustrated, okay?
但是艾姆拉很有可能
But there's still a really good chance
会回心转意
that Imra could come around.
我们可以在这件事上跟她合作
You know, and that we can work with her on this.
她可能掌握了关于瘟疫的重要信息
She might have some really important insight into Pestilence.
对 为了杀掉她
Yeah, to kill her.
我不杀人
I don't kill.
你也知道我们有可能挖据出她们的人性
I mean, you know it's possible to reach them.
你最明白
You of all people understand
帮助被困在瘟疫体内的那个人有多重要
how important it is to help whoever's in Pestilence.
我当然明白
Yeah, of course I do.
但我一开始也不知道
But I didn't see that at first.
是你说服了我
You were the one who convinced me
灭世者可以被拯救
that the Worldkillers could even be saved.
所以也许艾姆拉只需要再被说服一下
So maybe Imra just needs a little more convincing.
我在努力 但她...
I've been trying. She's...
她不可理喻 她听不进去我的话
She's being irrational. She's just not listening to me.
我好像找到她了
I think I found her.
有这么一个人 跟市长办公室
Okay, so there was one person who came in contact
所有的染病者都有过接触
with everybody who got sick at the mayor's office.
阿德莱德·斯旺森 行政文员
Adelaide Swanson, an administrator
她做的柠檬罂粟子曲奇很好吃
known for her famous lemon poppy seed cookies.
烤曲奇的灭世者 真没想到
A Worldkiller that bakes cookies. That's unexpected.
等等 让我看一下
Wait, let me see.
嗯 我在市政厅见过她 她看起来...
Yeah. Yeah, I saw her at City Hall. She looked...
她看起来很害怕
Well, she looked terrified.
就像朱丽娅一样
Just like Julia.
超女 我让荣恩带一支突击队过去跟你汇合
Supergirl, I'll have J'onn meet you there with a strike team.
艾姆拉 离她远点
Imra! Get away from her.
你干了什么
What did you do?
我什么都没干
I didn't do anything.
我来的时候她已经死了
She was dead when I got here.
这不是瘟疫 她是人类
It's not Pestilence, she's human.
染病者
A victim.
你怎么知道她在这里
How did you know she was here?
布莱尼五号♥掌握了你所知的所有数据
Brainiac-5 has all the same data you do.
所以你没通知我就过来了
So you came here without telling me.
放下武器 放下武器
Stand down, stand down.
我们找错人了 她是人类 是染病者
We got the wrong person, she's a human. A victim.
温 艾丽克斯 继续找
Winn, Alex, keep looking.
老兄 我还以为肯定是她了
Man, I was so sure it was gonna be her.
我是说 根据监控录像
I mean, according to the security footage,
她是唯一和所有染病者接触过的人
she's the only person that came in contact with all the victims.
温
Winn.
-你的鼻子 -我的鼻子
- Your nose. - My nose...
荣恩 超女 你们得立刻回来
J'onn, Supergirl, you need to get back here now.
是温
It's Winn.
詹姆斯 告诉他我不会死
James! Hey, tell him I'm not dying.
詹姆斯 他不会死
Hey, James. He's not dying.
我们给了他军团的解药
We're giving him the Legion's cure.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表