剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
但自我乘着分离舱离开那天起
but it has been seven years for me
我的时间已经过去了七年
since the day I went in that pod.
当我离开地球时 我通过了某种虫洞
When I left Earth, I went through some kind of wormhole.
科·艾尔说那是某种干扰
Kor-El calls it a disruption.
我被送去了未来
And it took me to the future.
过去七年里
And I've been living on Earth,
我一直生活在三十一世纪的地球上
in the 31st century, for the past seven years.
所以你才不再对铅过敏了
That explains why he's not allergic to lead anymore.
差不多四百年后L公♥司♥会研发出解药
L-Corp develops a cure about 400 years from now.
所以你就这么
So what? You just...
你就这么把我忘了
You just forgot about me?
那你为什么还要戴着项链
Why are you still wearing the necklace?
-不 不 -怎么了 出什么问题了
- No. No, no. - What? What is it?
休眠舱的能源不足了
The power to the chambers are failing.
那其他人也要醒过来了吗
Does that mean that everybody else is gonna wake up?
不 他们会死
No, it means they're going to die.
我们可以重设所有休眠舱的供能线路 除了
We can reroute the power to all the chambers except...
不
No.
怎么了
What's wrong?
她要淹死了
She's drowning.
该死的
Damn it.
我打不碎
I can't...
这是白矮星玻璃 我打不碎
It's white dwarf glass, I can't...
艾姆拉 艾姆拉
Imra? Imra?
艾姆拉
Imra?
她没事
She's okay.
她还在呼吸
She's breathing.
有什么变化吗
Are there any updates?
她的状况稳定了
She's stable for now.
我们还在分♥析♥她的基因组成
We're still analyzing her genetic makeup
以便合理救治
so we can treat her properly.
你有什么信息能帮到我们吗
I mean, is there anything you can tell us to help?
她是从土卫六来的
She's from Titan.
在飞船失去能源后
Without power to the ship
生命维持系统失灵的时间可能比想象中要久
she may have been off life support longer than we think.
她是谁
Who is she?
她叫艾姆拉
Her name is Imra.
温 如果她情况有变告诉我好吗
Winn, will you let me know if her condition changes?
好 当然
Yeah, of course.
他是从未来回来的
He's from the future.
嗯 我完全没想到会是这样
Yeah, I can safely say I was not expecting that.
这些空房♥间是做什么用的
What are these empty rooms for?
虽然谈不上豪华
It's not much.
不过 这是间公♥寓♥
But, um, it's an apartment.
用来住的
To live in.
我从没想到还能再见到您 父亲
I never thought I'd see you again, Father.
特别是我们遭到入侵后
Not after the invasion.
我早就习惯了独自生活在地球上
I'd gotten so used to living here on Earth, on my own.
工作一直都让我觉得很充实
Work has always made me feel productive.
很有用
Useful.
但您说得很对
But you are so right.
我用工作孤立了自己
I have isolated myself in my work.
在我小时候
When I was a child,
您教导我要永远看到生活中的美好
you taught me to always see the beauty in life.
这些年来我失去了那份心思
I've lost sight of that over the years.
没有什么是会永远失去的
Nothing is ever lost for good.
虽然这里不是火星 但是
It may not be Mars, but there
这个星球上有更多的美好等着你去发现
is much beauty to find on this planet.
是的
There is.
我现在在你身边了 儿子
I am here for you now, son.
我知道
I know.
所以我才带你来这个地方
That's why we're here.
在这间公♥寓♥吗
At this apartment?
我觉得会比在超查部更合适
I thought it might be a better fit than the DEO.
对我们俩来说
For both of us.
你也要搬来这里吗
You shall move here too?
我们可以在这里安家
We could make this our... home.
如果你愿意的话
If you'd like.
我非常愿意
I would like that very much.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我为发生的一切道歉
For all of this.
我以为再也见不到你了
I never thought I'd see you again.
我必须继续生活
I had to keep living.
你还留着项链
You kept the necklace.
当然了
Of course I did.
它时刻提醒着你教我的一切 为我所做的一切
As a reminder of everything you-you taught me and did for me.
提醒着我你的存在
A reminder of you.
这对我来说非常重要
It means a lot.
你必须要相信无论如何
You-you have to believe that no matter what...
无论我活在在哪个世纪 哪个宇宙
what century or universe,
或是哪个世界 我永远都不会忘记你
or world I'm living in, that I would never forget you.
永远不会
Never.
不告诉你真♥相♥是我的不对
It was wrong of me to keep the truth from you.
真♥相♥永远也不及秘密伤人
Well, the truth never hurts as much as secrets.
这点我应该知道的
Yeah, and I should have known better.
你从来不需要我的保护
You've never needed my protection.
除了我们去吃自助肋排餐那次
Except for that one time when we went for all-you-can-eat ribs.
你
And you, uh...
如果我没记错的话 你当时在狼吞虎咽
you were inhaling those things, if I remember correctly.
-我敢说如果我没阻止你 -那是限时自助餐
- I swear if hadn't stopped you... - It was a limited-time offer.
我必须吃
I had to.
说得有理
That's a good point.
自从你回来后
This is the first time
这是我第一次看到你笑
I've seen you smile since you've been back.
我一直没机会说 但是
I haven't had a chance to say it yet, but, uh...
真的很高兴见到你
it's really good to see you.
嗯
Yeah.
有件事我要告诉你
There's something I have to tell you.
蒙·艾尔
Mon-El?
艾姆拉
Imra.
艾姆拉
Imra.
很高兴你没事
I'm so glad you're okay.
我们以为你的生命维持系统失灵了
We-we thought your life support failed.
不 我没事 很累 但是没事
No, I'm fine. Tired, but fine.
艾姆拉 这是卡拉·丹弗斯
Imra, this is Kara Danvers.
超女
Supergirl.
我
I...
不敢相信真的是你
I can't believe it's really you.
卡拉 这是艾姆拉·雅顿
Kara, this is Imra Ardeen.
我妻子
My wife.
你来了
You have come.
我猜你有问题要问
I imagine you have questions.
我有你要的答案
I have answers.
我见过你
I've seen you.
在我梦里
In my dreams.
你是什么
What are you?
科学产物
Science.
魔法化身
Magic.
信息来源
Information.
你的朋友
Your friend.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这是你的庇护堡垒
This is your Fortress of Sanctuary.
你世界的一部分
A piece of your world,
死亡星球 氪星
the dead planet Krypton.
天呐
Oh, my God.
鲁比说得对
Ruby was right.
她认为我有超能力 而我真的有
She thought I had powers, and I do.
我一直知道我与众不同 但我一直以为
I always knew that I was different, but I always thought
因为我是被人收养的 但其实
it was because I was adopted. But...
不是
it wasn't.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表