剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我叫卡拉·佐·艾尔
My name's Kara Zor-El.
我来自氪星
I'm from Krypton.
我来到这颗星球避难
I'm a refugee on this planet.
我被派往地球保护我的堂弟
I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin.
但我的太空舱被击中后偏离路线
But my pod got knocked off course,
在我到达地球之时
and by the time I got here,
我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up and become Superman.
我隐藏了我的真实身份
I hid who I really was
直到最近的一起事故
until one day, when an accident
迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份
forced me to reveal myself to the world.
对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的记者
To most people, I'm a reporter at CatCo Worldwide Media.
但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作
But in secret, I work with my adopted sister for the DEO
为我的城市抵御外星生命
to protect my city from alien life
和有意伤害它的其他任何人
and anyone else that means to cause it harm.
我是超女
I am Supergirl!
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
你得看医生 因为你思维紊乱
You need help, you're not thinking clearly.
我这是卢瑟家的思维
I'm thinking like a Luthor.
艾丽克斯 我觉得我出问题了
Alex, I think something's wrong with me.
我总是断片
I keep losing time.
-小萨 你深呼吸 -不 我不知道我去了哪里
- Sam, just take a deep breath. - No. I don't know where I've been.
当其余的人在主宰统一的旗帜下觉醒之时
When the others awake and unite beneath the standard of Reign.
其余的人是什么意思
What do you mean, "Others"?
灭世者
Worldkillers.
她称之为"纯粹与瘟疫"
She called them u202d"Purity and Pestilence."
我们现在只需要赶在主宰之前找到他们
Now all we have to do is find them before Reign does.
灭世者们还逍遥法外
Worldkillers are still out there.
自你从罗兹堡回来之后 纳市就一直安然无事
The city has been quiet ever since you got back from Fort Rozz.
是啊 我们一直在追踪氪星人热信♥号♥♥
Yeah, I mean, we've been trying to track kryptonian heat signatures,
但就只收到你和你堂弟的反馈
but all we're coming up with is you and your cousin.
但我觉得这一点很酷 因为我知道他的下落
Which, I will say though, is nice, because I know where he is.
难道他们反馈的热信♥号♥♥不应该跟我一样吗
Well, shouldn't they be reading like they're me, basically?
嗯 但他们跟你不一样
Yeah, u202dbut they're not like you.
他们虽然是在氪星上创造的
They may have been created on Krypton,
但严格来讲 这些灭世者并非氪星人
but these Worldkillers are not, strictly speaking, Kryptonian.
蒙·艾尔说得对
Mon-El's right.
他们不符合我们所掌握的任何规律
Nothing about them follows a pattern we recognize.
主宰不需要黄太阳
Reign didn't need a yellow sun
或罗兹堡来保持她的超能力
or a Fort Rozz to retain her powers.
是的 而且她随手就丢开了那块氪星石
Yeah, and the way she just shrugged off that Kryptonite...
但也许他们接受过基因改造
Hey, but maybe they were genetically modified.
有这个可能
Now, that's possible.
军团打击过很多杂交体 他们诞生于实验室
The Legion's fought many hybrids that were created in labs
旨在制♥造♥最大的破坏力
designed to have maximum destruction.
主宰说她在氪星爆♥炸♥前就离开了那里
Well, Reign said she left Krypton u202dright before it exploded.
如果他们一直都待在地球的话
If they've been here all this time,
他们在等什么呢
what have they been waiting for?
可能是等她
Maybe for her.
在氪星爆♥炸♥时
You know, u202dwhen Krypton exploded,
大量坠落到地球上的不仅有太空舱
pods weren't the only thing that rained down on Earth,
还有氪星石
so did Kryptonite.
对 在军团对抗佐德时
Yeah, Brainy had to track some of that green stuff down
布莱尼不得不去搜寻氪星石
when the Legion battled Zod.
等等 佐德
Um, rewind. Zod?
超人杀了他 所以...
Superman killed him, so...
他复活了吗
Was he resurrected?
他复活了 但那是未来的事情 我们说过了
He was. But that's the future. We talked about that.
所以你的意思是 氪星石和太空舱
So, you're saying, basically, that the Kryptonite
是同时到达的地球
and the pods came at the same time.
肖特特工 你看能否调出那几场流星雨的记录
Agent Schott, see if you can pull our records of those meteor showers
绘制出陨落分布图
and map their spray pattern.
我们或许有办法准确定位
There might be a way we can locate exactly
这些灭世者最初的着陆点
when these Worldkillers first arrived.
这就去
On it.
主宰会卷土重来
Reign will be back.
用不了多久
Soon.
你觉得她用意何在
What do you think she's doing?
不管她要干什么 她都在计划下一步的行动
Well, wherever she is, she's planning her next move.
所以你在进入♥联♥调局之前是名医生
So, you were a doctor before you joined the FBI?
对
Yeah.
我本来打算当研究员
I was gonna be a researcher,
所以我在西雅图工作了一段时间
so I had a job actually up in Seattle for a while.
结果后来发现
And then, as it turns out,
除了面对显微镜
I needed a little more action
和Excel表格之外 我还想要多活动一下腿脚
than just a microscope and an Excel spreadsheet.
谢谢你肯帮我
Well, thank you very much for doing this.
你确定我们用L公♥司♥的实验室没问题吗
You're sure it's okay that we use the L-Corp lab?
确定 这里暂时不会有人来
I am. No one will be here for a while.
抱歉 我实在不喜欢医院
Sorry, I just don't like hospitals.
讨厌生病 讨厌化验
Hate being sick. Hate tests.
核磁共振不会疼
Well, MRI's don't hurt.
好吧
Okay.
好了 把腿放在上面
All right, put your legs.
我查了一下我的症状
So, I looked up my symptoms.
失忆 头疼
Memory loss, headaches,
情况可能很不乐观
it could be really bad.
可能是脑瘤
Like, brain tumor bad.
渐冻症
ALS.
你知道还有什么会引起失忆吗
You know what else causes memory loss?
-咖啡戒断 很恐怖 -对哦
- Caffeine withdrawal. Yikes. - Right.
所以咱们才要拍个片子
Which is why we're taking pictures.
好吗
Okay?
我们会查出病因
We're gonna find out what's going on,
到时候 就可以对症下药了
and when we do, we're gonna deal with it.
不管是什么病症
Whatever it is.
好吗
Okay?
好的
All right.
好
Okay.
维罗尼克餐厅供应全市最贵的班尼迪克蛋
Vironique's has the most overpriced Egg Benedict in the city,
但你吃完会谢我的
but you will thank me afterwards.
听起来不错 但我不确定是否有时间吃
It sounds great, but I'm not sure if I have time.
我十点有个编辑会议
I have an editorial meeting at ten o'clock.
好吧 那我让蕾妮快点上菜
Oh, right. Well, you know, I'll just get Renee to rush the order
然后我就能跟你一起去了
and then I can join you.
你是可以 但我自己能搞定
I mean, you can, but I can handle it.
你不想让我参会
You don't want me to join.
不是 我很希望你能陪我
No. Of course, I always want you by my side,
但是说实话
it's just that, to be honest,
我觉得有大老板坐在那里
I think the staff gets a little self-conscious
盯着员工们看 他们会有点难为情
when the big boss is just kinda sitting there staring at them.
好吧 要不我就等发行量会议结束后再过去
All right. Well, maybe I'll join after the circulation meeting.
哎哟
Well, well, well.
维罗尼克餐厅不是有"严禁自♥由♥派入内"的规定吗
I thought Vironique's had a hard "No liberals" Policy.
但显然他们对杀人犯敞开了大门
But, apparently, they're fine with murderers.
奥尔森先生 你是个新闻人
You know, Mr. Olsen, for a newspaper man
我还以为你说话会更深思熟虑一些
I'd like to think you'd be a little bit more considerate with your words.
我的律师可以因诽谤名誉罪把你吿上法庭
My lawyers can bury you alive for defamation of character.
那你也得有名誉可诽谤才行啊
I don't know, don't you have to have a character to defame?
真是五十步笑百步呢
And the pot calls the kettle black.
不过 莉娜 我还挺喜欢你撂狠话的样子
You know, Lena, I do love it when you talk tough though.
埃奇 你表现得像个恶霸
You know, Edge, you act like a bully,
但在内心深处
but underneath it all,
你对自己掌控不了的强势女人怕得要死
you are scared to death of a powerful woman you can't control.
你害怕到不惜牺牲孩子
You're so terrified, you would sacrifice kids,
在水里投毒 用尽一切手段
poison our water, do just about anything
就为了杀掉我 铲除后患
to kill me and get rid of the problem.
你说错了 莉娜
And you got it wrong, Lena.
我喜欢强势的女人
I like powerful women.
不 我爱强势的女人
Nay, I love powerful women.
但你可算不上强势
But you're not a powerful woman.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表