剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
趴地上 趴地上 别看我
Get on the ground! Ger on the ground! Don't look at me!
趴地上 这是抢劫
Get on the ground! This is a robbery!
别看我 别碰按钮
Don't look at me! Don't touch that button!
都不许动
Nobody move!
都不许动
Nobody move!
快点
Hurry up!
我已经警告过你们了
You were warned.
接着
Catch.
干掉她
Light her up.
行动
Now.
不
No!
艾丽克斯
Alex...
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我的胫骨被打成两截了
Considering my tibia's been snapped in half?
那主宰呢
What about Reign?
她毫不费力就把氪星石摘掉了
She shrugged off that Kryptonite like it was nothing.
好了 谢谢 这样就行了
Yes, thanks. That's good.
同样的分量能让卡拉瘫痪
The same amount incapacitated Kara.
那为什么主宰能抗拒
So why was Reign resistant?
也许她不单纯是个氪星人
Maybe she's more than just Kryptonian.
不 那石头确实影响了她
No, the soil did hurt her,
只是不够强烈
just not enough.
你有计划吗
You have a plan?
把它压缩
Concentrate it.
然后直接注入她的血脉里
We'll put it straight in her bloodstream.
颈静脉应该就行
Jugular should work.
有个小难题
Ah. One... One small hiccup.
谁有那个力量去给她注射呢
Uh, who would be strong enough to hit her with the syringe?
未来还有人要依靠我们
We have people counting on us in the future,
我们不能参与进去
we can't get involved.
你总是这么说
You keep saying that.
说这不是我们的战斗
That this is not our fight.
那汤米和吉娜呢
What about Tommy and Gina?
"既然别无所有 一心只想奋斗"
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got"
出自邦乔维乐队的《Livin' on a Prayer》
邦乔维
Bon Jovi.
还是说那些都是谎言
Or was that all a lie?
不 他说的是实话
No. No, he speaks the truth.
我知道我们已经计划好了
I know we had a plan,
但是我们本该帮助他人的
but we are supposed to help people.
我们发誓要帮助他人
We're sworn to helping people.
而那些人现在需要我们的帮助
And these people need our help right now.
这就是我们的职责
It's who we are.
你为什么在打扫
Why are you cleaning?
这一切都不是真实的
None of this is real.
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是喜欢把东西放回原处
I guess I just like putting things back in order.
我的大脑本来就像个空荡荡的小阁楼
And my brain originally is like an empty little attic
你得用选好的家具将它填满
and you must stock it with such furniture as you choose.
是夏洛克·福尔摩斯说的
It's Sherlock Holmes.
这些就是我挑选的家具
This is the furniture I chose.
过于简单化了
Oversimplification.
但是没错 请继续
But, yes, go on.
所以这里一定有什么
So there must be something in here
是我的潜意识想让我看到的
my subconscious wants me to see.
这个...
Hmm. That's...
这样想其实也没错
That's actually not a bad idea.
我怎么没想到呢
Why didn't I think of that?
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
这都是我的错
I did this.
我是说 是我逼你去战斗的
I mean, I'm the one that pushed you into that fight.
我告诉你卡拉·丹弗斯是我最喜欢的人
I told you that Kara Danvers was my favorite person,
然后我又告诉你忘掉自己是谁
and then I told you to forget who you were.
而现在我...
And now I'm...
我不知道没有你 我们能不能行
I don't know if we can do this without you.
你养过宠物
You had a pet?
对
Yeah.
如果我的潜意识想借此向我传达讯息
But if this is my subconscious trying to tell myself something,
我没搞懂
I don't get it.
可能只是随机的神经元放电 它叫什么
Could be a random neuron firing. What's its name?
花花
Streaky.
我在街上发现的它
I, uh... I found him on our street
就在我刚到地球之后
right after I came to Earth, actually.
它也无家可归
He was a stray, too.
你感觉到了情感上的归属
You felt an emotional kinship.
是的 没错
Yes. Yeah.
我们是朋友
We were friends.
我以前每晚都出去喂它
I used to go out u202devery night and feed him.
我不想碰它
I didn't wanna touch him.
我太强壮了 可能会伤到它
I was so strong, I could have hurt him.
所以 我学会了温和
So, I practiced being gentle.
然后 有一天
And then, one day,
我摸了它
I pet him.
而它咕噜叫了
And he purred.
没有出任何差错
And everything was okay.
我之前一直觉得自己在地球上像个外星人
I felt like an alien on Earth for so long,
而它让我感觉像个人类
and he helped me feel like a human.
主宰在寻找更大的目标
Reign is finding bigger targets.
她想给我们上绝望的一课
She wants to teach us an abject lesson.
她要清理掉被社会藏起来的罪人
She's going to cleanse the sinners of society locked away.
那些她觉得是被施与仁慈的人
The ones that she feels were granted mercy.
她要袭击阿尔巴特洛斯湾监狱
She's going to hit Albatross Bay.
不 她已经在那里了
No, she's already there.
她会杀死所有人的
She's gonna kill everyone.
囚犯 狱警 没有区别
Prisoners, guards, it won't matter.
他们就像是瓮中之鳖
They'll be fish in a barrel.
-我这就去 -不 你不能去
- I'll go. - No, you can't.
一个人不行
Not alone.
她太强大了
She's too strong.
我们已经睡了好多年
You know, we have been asleep for many years.
我们应该活动一下筋骨了
And we ought to get some exercise.
你们在开玩笑吧
You're being facetious?
这家伙
This guy.
别动
Don't move!
祖鲁的后裔 革新的缔造者
Heir of Juru, u202darchitect of the renewal,
我向您屈服
I submit to you.
拉奥就是光 但他诞于火焰
For Rao is the light, but he was born of fire.
你怎么知道这些句子的
How do you know those words?
我是被它们唤醒的
I... I was awoken to them.
人们在面对死亡时会迅速寻求拯救
People are quick to claim salvation when faced with death.
你以为这就能让我饶了你吗
Do you think that is enough for me to spare you?
你不需要饶恕我
You don't have to spare me.
你只需要让我服侍你
You just have to let me serve you.
我想我们引起她的注意了
I think we got her attention.
是吗
You don't say.
你们不能干涉我的任务
You will not interfere with my mission.
干涉是我们的特长
Interfering is our specialty.
我来是为了净化这个世界的罪恶
I've only come to cleanse the sin of this world.
那你怎么不从你自己开始净化呢
Didn't feel like starting with yourself then?
我不属于这个世界
I'm not of this world.
我们也是
Neither are we.
启动大炮
Engaging cannons.
艾洛因攻击阵型
Aloian attack formation.
你在战斗吗
Are you fighting?
坏了
Sprock!
我刚才说出声了吗
Did I say that out loud?
外边发生了什么
What's going on out there?
微不足道 不足挂齿的战斗
Little, little, tiny baby battle.
不如我们继续聊吧
Actually, let's keep talking.
这样能让我不去想这个生死攸关的场景
It'll help get my mind of this life-or-death scenario.
你应该去想这个生死攸关的场景
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表