剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
助理检察官说镭射枪手找了律师
The ADA said laser guy lawyered up.
他不肯交待
He's not talking.
我已经尽快赶过来了 你没事吧
Hey, I couldn't get here any faster. Are you okay?
我没事 多亏有詹姆斯
Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks to James.
你知道他为什么想要杀你吗
Do you know why he tried to kill you?
是摩根·埃奇雇的他
Morgan Edge hired him.
-你有证据吗 -只有间接证据
- You have proof? - Circumstantial.
但这名枪手曾经在一年一度的
But the shooter used to work
纳欣诺市科技大会上工作过
for the annual National City Tech Conference.
而且每年都由摩根·埃奇主办
Morgan Edge hosts it every year.
他就该死
He shouldn't be alive.
你们快来看看这个
You guys want to see this.
我们听说一七街头帮派
We're hearing that as many as a dozen members
街头帮派遭人谋杀
有多达十几名成员遭人谋杀
of the One-Seven street gang have been found murdered.
提醒大家 即将看到的图片会令人感到不适
We should warn you the images you are about to see are graphic.
苏珊 警方现在仍在搜寻
Now, Susan, police are still looking for a suspect
纳欣诺市一七帮
in the multiple killings of members
多起成员谋杀案的疑犯
of the notorious National City One-Seven Gang.
多名死者尸骸的样本
Samples from the remains of the victims
证实了他们是死于热视线
confirm they were killed by heat vision.
这么说我们要找的疑犯是氪星人
So our bad guy is Kryptonian.
对 摩根·埃奇和谋杀案无关
Yep. And Morgan Edge had nothing to do with it.
至少和拿着镭射枪
Hey, well, at least it's not related
追杀莉娜的人无关
to the guy with the laser gun who went after Lena.
是的 那人只是埃奇雇来刺杀莉娜的人
No, that guy was just someone Edge hired to try to kill Lena.
他以为能逍遥法外
He thought he could get away with killing her
把罪名嫁祸给氪星人吗
and blame it on the Kryptonian?
就像克维尔说的
Just like Coville said.
野兽的行动
"Work of the Beast."
真是瘆人
It's creepy.
但克维尔是个狂热分子 不是先知
But Coville's a fanatic, not a prophet.
这两种身份并不相互排斥
The two don't have to be mutually exclusive.
他说过 野兽即将到来
He said this, the Beast would come.
她会在城市里留下标志 然后将其攻占
She would mark the city and then She would take it.
我认为排除这些谣言 找到真♥相♥
I think it's worth pushing through the noise here
是值得的
to see the truth.
从你开始相信某些事的那一刻起
Well, the moment you start believing in something
你就放弃了自己的超能力
is the moment you give your power away.
我不会放弃我的超能力
I'm not gonna give away mine.
所以我们知道这个氪星人是个觊觎权位的人
So what we know about this Kryptonian is that she's a pretender.
在必要的时候 我都能打败卡
I beat Kal down to the ground when I had to,
我也会打败她
I'll beat her down, too.
卡拉
Kara.
你一直在远离我
You keep walking away from me.
我没有远离你
I'm not walking away from you.
-我只是要走开而已 -等一等
- I'm just walking away. - Hey, just one second.
艾姆拉
Look, Imra...
让你难过 她觉得非常过意不去
She feels really bad that she upset you.
她并不是故意的
That wasn's... that was not her intention.
不 她没做错事
No, she didn't do anything wrong.
她善良又大方
She was very kind, and generous,
聪明又漂亮
and, you know, she's smart, and beautiful
虽然她看起来像希腊女神
and even though she looks like a Greek goddess,
但我找不到理由讨厌她
I can't find any reason to hate her.
可我能接受你们在一起吗
But am I okay with this?
不能
No.
-卡拉 我 -不 别说了
- Kara, I-- - No. Stop.
请你别说了 蒙·艾尔
Please, Mon-El, I...
这件事我已经看得很清楚了
I see this very clearly for what it is.
我们只是三个好人
We're just three good people
僵在了令人尴尬的局面中
stuck in a really crappy situation.
但是至少其中两个人还能获得幸福
But, you know what, at least two of us still get to be happy.
你要知道 蒙·艾尔
And just for the record, Mon-El,
我真的在努力适应这种局面 但是
I really am trying to be okay with this, but...
这
This is...
这比我想象的
This is worse than
任何情况都要糟糕
the worst thing I could possibly imagine.
那就是你看着我
And that's you looking at me
而眼里却毫无爱意
with no love in your eyes.
所以求你了 求你了
So please, just... Please.
-喂 -听说你被人袭击了
- Hello? - I heard you were attacked
凶手还想制♥造♥舆♥论♥
by someone who tried to make
假装是那个留下外星人标记的
it look like it was perpetrated by that thing
不明生物动的手
that's leaving those alien marks.
真过分 太过分了
That's awful. Awful.
这可是圣诞节
I mean, it's Christmas.
摩根 你这种邪恶卑鄙的人♥渣♥
Morgan, you are a vile, despicable scrooge
只会孤独终老 死在监狱
who's gonna die alone and in prison.
我得挂了 去参加圣诞派对
Well, gotta go. Christmas party.
詹姆斯
James?
有人刚用热视线攻击了埃奇
Someone just tried to heat-vision Edge.
他准备召开媒体见面会
He's calling a press conference.
-他受伤了吗 -很遗憾 并没有
- Is he hurt? - Sadly, no.
这家伙在办公室里准备了铅封安全屋
Of course this guy has a lead-lined panic room in his office.
但对方肯定想杀他 他只是走运而已
But whatever's out there wants him dead. He just got lucky.
我来处理
I'm on it.
那个氪星人在埃奇的办公室袭击了他
The Kryptonian attacked Edge in his office.
是吗 挺好啊 不对 客观来说并不好
Oh... "No"? No. No, that's bad. That's objectively bad.
目标是谁并不重要
It doesn't matter who the target was,
他们在随心所欲地杀人
they're just killing whoever they want.
我们已经竭尽所能在找他们
We're doing everything we can to track them.
我去一趟埃奇办公室
I'll head to Edge's office,
看看有没有什么踪迹可寻
see if they left behind anything I can trace.
不 我不想再玩捉迷藏了
No. No, I'm tired of playing hide-and-seek.
我们等得越久 遇害的人就越多
The longer we wait, the more people are gonna die.
那你希望怎么做
What do you propose?
以其人之道还治其人之身
We do it their way.
这话听着真让人放心
Well, that's comforting.
该你了
Your turn.
凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥
一个发疯的女人
Well, I'm sure it's not the first time
攻击有权有势的男人也不是第一次了
a woman who's gone crazy has attacked a powerful man.
我敢说这也不会是最后一次
I'm fairly certain it won't be the last.
你是想说超女攻击了你吗
Are you saying Supergirl attacked you?
我只是说 我不能确定不是超女干的
I'm saying I can't say it wasn't Supergirl.
反♥社♥会♥人♥渣♥
Sociopathic cockroach.
他会遭报应的
He'll get what he deserves.
他们这种人总会遭报应
Guys like him always do.
这是你今天第二次救我的命了
You know, today was the second time you saved my life.
都快养成习惯了
Beginning to be some kind of a hobby.
正确时间 正确地点
Right place, right time.
好吧
Yeah, well...
我欠你一杯酒
I owe you a drink.
也不能说欠吧 不过我接受
I wouldn't say "owe," but I'll take it.
这可倒得够多的
That's a heavy pour.
今天事儿比较多嘛
It's a heavy day.
好吧 敬多事之秋和平安夜
Well, to heavy days and Christmas Eve.
好吧 你可真成熟
Okay, that's real mature.
我抓到你了 抓到你了
I got you now, I got you.
卡拉 氪星人回复了
Kara, the Kryptonian responded.
怎么回复的
How?
出现在了你留下印记的地方
Just showed up right where you left your mark.
而且还在等你
And waiting for you.
我得走了
I have to go.
别这么走 听我说
Hey, not like this. Listen to me.
我知道过去几个月你都过得很艰难
I know that you've been struggling for the past few months
我一直想让你接受自己的人性
and I have been trying to get you to embrace your humanity,
不过算了
but forget that.
冷酷起来吧 做个氪星人
Be cold. Be Kryptonian.
不知为什么 但我真的很怕那个东西
I don't know why, but this thing really scares me.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表