剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Yeah, they said it was just gonna be like an hour,
然后他们会把事情解释清楚
and then they'd explain everything.
然后又说要等两小时
And then it was two hours.
然后又说要等到第二天早上
And then it was the next morning.
当我晚上躺在床上
When I lie in bed at night,
盯着天花板 无法入睡时
staring up at the ceiling, unable to sleep,
我想的并不是爸爸为何会突然最终爆发
I'm not wondering why Dad finally, suddenly snapped.
不 这件事并不让我纠结 我纠结的是你
No, that doesn't haunt me. What haunts me is you.
你 离开了我
You, who left me,
在我最需要你的时候
when I needed you the most.
没有任何解释
With no explanation,
也没有道别
no goodbye.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我已经不在乎了
I don't care anymore.
-温 -我不需要你的借口
- Winn-- - I don't need your excuses.
你想保证我的安全吗 很好
You wanna keep me safe? Great.
你知道你该怎么做吗 再次离开我
You know what you should do? Leave again!
出事了
Something's happening.
-那是什么鬼东西 -是给我的信息
- What the hell is that? - It's a message. For me.
投降吧 玛丽
是魔法坏女巫吗
Is that a wicked witch?
不 是飞猴吗
No. Is it flying monkeys?
我搞定大的 小的交给你
I'll take the big one, you take the little ones.
幸好我不在这里工作
I am so happy I don't work here.
快 躲到桌子底下
Quickly! Under the desks.
-快点 -你在干什么啊
- Come on! - What are you doing?
-我们必须趴下 -这是我的工作 妈
- We've gotta stay down-- - This is my job, Mom!
你们是冲我来的
You came for me.
妈
Mom!
离他远点 你个麻烦货
Get away from him, you nightmare.
这就是你的工作吗
This is your job?
就这样
This is?
好吧 有新进展通知我
Okay. Well, keep me posted.
有问题吗
Problem?
发生了一点骚乱
Oh, there was a minor kerfuffle,
但是没人受伤 卡拉解决了
but, uh, no one was hurt and Kara's got it handled,
所以你们继续放松就好
so you just keep relaxing.
你唱了首经典摇滚哈
So, some of that old time rock 'n' roll, huh?
好棒的卡拉OK演出
That was an epic karaoke performance.
确实
Indeed.
但这个流派很有争议
But a problematic genre.
-上网看了吗 -是的
- Been on the Internet? - Yes.
很多摇滚先驱是有色人种
Many of the pioneers of rock 'n' roll were humans of color who
但却不像他们的白人同行那样名利双收
did not receive the fame or fortune their white counterparts did.
你以人类的形态来到这里后
Have you faced many challenges in your human form
有遇到过麻烦吗
since you've been here?
没有 我相对的孤立也有些好处
No. My relative isolation has its silver linings.
我的儿子在这里找到了好心的朋友们
My son has found goodhearted friends in his time on this planet.
你们对我都像家人一样
You all treat me like family.
你选择作为黑人在美国生活
You've chosen to live as a black man in America,
相对来说会比较困难
which is a harder existence, in and of itself.
-为什么 -我是...
- Why? u202d- You know, I was...
我是出于绝望而被迫成为汉克·亨肖
I was forced to become Hank Henshaw out of desperation,
但现在是我选择了这张脸
but now I choose this face.
我喜欢它
I like it.
而我不想生活在
And I wouldn't want to live in a world
一个需要改变肤色才能感到安全
where I need to change the color of my skin to feel safe,
被理解 不受攻击的世界里
to feel seen, to feel like I'm not a target.
我宁愿改变世界
I'd rather change the world.
而不管我儿子在为什么而奋斗 我也陪同
And whatever my son's fight may be, I choose it as well.
我来做你们的后盾
And I have your backs.
-咱们来干一杯吧 -干杯
- Let's drink to that. - Cheers.
艾丽克斯 你还要...
Alex, you need more...
是"酒" 爸爸
"Wine," Dad.
你英语很棒的
Your English is fantastic,
别担心偶尔会忘词
don't worry about the occasional slip-up.
我去拿些酒来
I'll go get some more wine.
我希望你还空着点肚子
I hope you still have room.
荣恩做了巧克力派当甜点
J'onn has made chocolate pie for dessert.
你妈妈说得对
Well, your mom's right.
绝对是有人在帮你♥爸♥爸
Somebody is definitely helping your dad out.
我只想让她走人
I just honestly just wish she would leave.
她把自己当成什么人了
Like, who the hell does she think she is anyway, huh?
我可不会让她就这么回到我生活中来
Like, she just doesn't get to walk back into my life
都过去二十年了
after 20 years.
我在她离开时没有发言权
I did not get a say in her walking out.
但我可以决定让不让她回来
I definitely get a say in her walking back in.
-可以理解 -是啊
- It's a fair point. - Yeah.
你觉得我应该让她回来吗
You think that I should?
不行 老兄 不行 我觉得不应该
No! Dude, no. Don't think that I should.
兄弟 我怎么想不重要
Brother, it doesn't matter what I think,
重要的是你需要什么
it matters what you need.
你知道吗 即便是 即便是
You know what? Even if, even if
我爸爸威胁要杀掉我
my dad had threatened to kill me,
她可以有上千种其他选择
she could have done a thousand other things.
去找警♥察♥ 联邦调查局
Gone to the police, the FBI.
不 她选择了遗弃我
No. Instead, she decided to abandon me.
所以她要面对后果
And you know what? She has to deal with the consequences.
如果她留下来
You know, u202dif she'd have stayed,
那或许我们会有...
then, maybe, you know, we could have had a...
不错的关系
You know, u202da great relationship.
我打断你一下
Let me stop you right there.
你这种思维方式
That is a dangerous thought exercise
只能让你感觉到生气
designed purely just to piss you off.
当我爸去世之后
When my dad died,
我妈为我和我妹妹付出了一切
my mom did everything for me and my sister.
她日夜工作 竭心尽力
She worked night and day, she busted her ass,
但我依然怪罪她
and I still blamed her.
因为只有她陪在我身边
Because she was the only one there.
那段时间可不好过
And that was rough.
不过我们熬过去了
We got over it, though. You know,
花了很长时间 彼此谅解
took a long time, u202dand a lot of forgiveness,
我承担起了自己应负的责任
and me taking responsibility for my part in that.
你不能改变已经发生的事
You can't change what happened,
但是她现在来了
but she's here now.
想要怎么处理取决于你
It's up to you what you wanna do with that.
我一直知道他很聪明 也有能力
I always knew he was brilliant and capable,
但我担心我离开后他会走他爸的老路
but I worried when I left that he'd go the same way his dad did.
他也很担心这个
He worried about that, too.
我应该早点告诉他
I should have been here to tell him
他和他父亲完全是两种人
that he and his father were worlds apart.
他的朋友有跟他说过吗
Did his friends tell him?
我们说过
We did.
-谢谢你们 -小事一桩
- Thank you for that. - Well, it was easy.
虽然他不经常获得褒奖
He doesn't always get the credit,
但是他维持了我们这里的运转
but he keeps us going around here.
他总是能够想出一些疯狂的点子
He's always the one with some crazy idea
其他人根本想不到
that no one else would possibly dream of.
我的儿子和超女共事
My son works with Supergirl.
真是让人松了一口气 他在拯救生命
It's just such a relief. He saves lives.
我只是希望他能让我告诉他 我有多为他骄傲
I just wish he'd let me tell him how proud I am of him.
我想他会的
I think he will.
最终会的
Eventually.
抱歉弄得一团糟
Sorry about the mess.
这个吗 这不是你的错
This? This is... That's not your fault.
我能问一下吗 就你的日常工作而言
Can I ask, uh, when it comes to your day-to-day,
从一到十评分
on a scale of one to ten,
飞猴对你来说是多大的麻烦
how big of a pain in the ass are flying monkeys?
大概有两分吧
Maybe a two.
-有没有感觉好一点 -有
- Does that make you feel better? - Yes.
-好多了 -很好
- Very much so. - Good.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表