剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
你要想拯救世界
If you're gonna save your world,
就得和莱克斯·卢瑟合作
you have to work with Lex Luthor.
你必须放弃你所珍视的一切
You must give up everyone that you hold dear.
莱克斯·卢瑟发射了32颗卫星
Lex Luthor has launched 32 satellites to space.
莱克斯和利维坦在计划些什么
Well, Lex and Leviathan are planning something
要用黑曜石的虚拟现实平台
using Obsidian's virtually reality platform.
而我的科技一定帮助了他们
And my tech likely made that possible.
我是神 你什么也不是
I am a god. You are nothing.
明白吗
Do you understand?
我以为不可以使用大清洗
I thought it was forbidden to use Myriad.
我正在寻找被你哥哥抹除的人
What I'm doing is finding people your brother disappeared.
人类无法被修正
Humanity can't be fixed.
他们需要被控制
They need to be controlled.
我想帮忙阻止莱克斯和利维坦
I want to help stop Lex and Leviathan.
太神奇了
Wow. This is amazing.
不是去杀死诸神
Rather than kill the gods,
我会缩小他们
I'll shrink them.
你正好给了我所需要的
You gave me exactly what I needed.
我只好亲手去杀了超女
I'm just gonna kill Supergirl myself.
是布莱尼 他需要我的帮助
It's Brainy. He needs my help.
各位 我想我快找到布莱尼了
Guys, I think I'm close to finding Brainy.
我标记了目前所在位置
I've dropped a pin at my location.
只希望我没来迟
I just hope I'm not too late.
-布莱尼 -尼娅
- Brainy! - Nia.
让我进去
Let me in.
不行
Can't.
你可以的
Yeah. Yes, you can.
-那个面板 你可以摸到 -辐射
- There's a panel. You can hit it. - Radiation.
我不会让你死的
I'm not gonna let you die.
尼娅 你仔细听好
Nia, you should hear this.
你要与莱克斯合作摧毁利维坦
You have to work with Lex to destroy Leviathan.
拒绝你 伤害你
Pushing you away, hurting you,
是为了保护你
it was to protect you.
我爱你
I love you.
你休想这么轻易脱身
No, you're not getting off the hook that easily.
你
You.
你没死
You didn't die?
你杀不死科技
You cannot kill technology,
但是科技可以杀死你
but technology can kill you.
别 有毒
No, poison.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
我带艾丽克斯和布莱尼离开这里
I'll get Alex and Brainy out of here.
她去哪里了
Where'd she go?
她在电脑里
She's in the computer.
交给我吧 你回去帮忙
I've got them. You get back in there.
这是掺有碘化钾的火星纳米机器人
This is Martian nanites laced with potassium iodide.
现在你离开了那间屋子
It's gonna give your system a chance to repair itself
你的系统可以开始自我修复了
now that you're out of that room.
但可不会好受
But it's not gonna be fun.
伽梅姆 我知道怎么阻止她
Gamemnae. I know how to stop her.
反生命方程式
The Anti-Life Equation.
利维坦是远古外星人
Leviathan were ancient aliens,
但是伽梅姆是科技生物
but Gamemnae's a technological being,
反生命方程式
which is exactly what
就是专门对付她用的
the Anti-Life Equation was designed for.
我们需要的就是找方法
All we need is a method of uploading it
上传到中控
into that center console,
也就是飞船的指挥台
which has to be the ship's command hub.
这样吗
Like this?
没错 很好
Yes. Brilliant.
超女
Supergirl.
把这个插入中控装置
Put this in the center console.
所有人出去
Everyone out now!
莱克斯·卢瑟地堡
利维坦能量传输启动
The Leviathan energy transfer has been initiated.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
要我说可再好不过了
I'd say I'm more than all right.
你这就是在秀了
Now you're just showing off.
还没呢
Not yet.
你还说你不痴迷氪星人呢
To think you said you weren't obsessed with the Kryptonians.
我告诉莉娜她的想法没错
I told Lena that she had it right.
外星人不应该是地球的救星
Aliens shouldn't be Earth's saviors.
应该是卢瑟家的人
A Luther should.
现在我水到渠成
And now I will be.
利维坦完了
Leviathan is gone.
接下来我就要除掉氪星人和她的朋友
Next, I'll get rid of the Kryptonian and all her friends,
然后就是那些质疑者
and then the non-believers.
在我修复好这颗星球之后
And once I fix this planet,
我就会完成反监视者未成之事
I'll do what the Anti-Monitor failed to do.
修复宇宙中其他所有的星球
Fix every other planet in the universe.
听起来是个不错的计划
Well, that sounds like a good plan.
请倒回到
Please get back to the part
除掉这星球上质疑者的那部分
about ridding this planet of the non-believers.
利维坦想用白金黑曜石来在虚拟现实中杀人
Leviathan intended to use Obsidian Platinum to kill people in VR.
但是我却用黑曜石
Instead, I used Obsidian
给人们的大脑进行了永久升级
to upgrade people's brains in perpetuity.
这小改动我称为"我爱莱克斯"
A little thing I like to call, I Love Lexi.
-这还挺顺口的 儿子 -谢谢
- That's very alliterative, dear. - Thank you.
我知道修复这颗星球需要一些大手笔
I knew that fixing this planet would require big moves
不是所有人都会赞同
that not everyone would appreciate.
所以 我利用了莉娜的传输系统
So, I took advantage of Lena's delivery system
确保了所有人在虚拟现实中都会赞同我
to make sure that everyone in VR would always appreciate me,
不管我做了什么
no matter what I do.
那不在虚拟现实中的人呢
And what about the people who were not in VR?
那些没有受到我儿子善意眷顾的人
The ones unenlightened to the goodness that is my son?
我在黑曜石世界巡回展上发射的卫星
The satellites I launched during the Obsidian World Tour
装备着音速武器用来消灭
are armed with sonic weapons poised to obliterate the minds
所有没有收到我爱莱克斯升级之人的大脑
of anyone who didn't get the I Love Lexi upgrade.
我的卫星还有五个小时
My satellites will be aligned
就可以达到同步 进行杀人频率的发射了
to beam the kill frequency in about five hours.
我猜我就不需要被洗♥脑♥来爱你了吧
I assume I will be safe without being brainwashed to love you,
因为我现在就很爱你
since I already do.
当然 母亲
Course, Mother.
有个小玩意上面专门写着你的名字
There's a special do-hickey with your name on it.
还有你的妹妹 你也不能杀她
And your sister. You can't kill her either.
为什么 她先杀的我
Why not? She killed me first.
如果你伤害了你的妹妹 我就会翻脸
If you hurt your sister in any way, I will turn on you.
不管怎么洗♥脑♥都无法阻止我
And no amount of brainwashing will stop me.
你将会一个人
You'll be all alone,
留在一群你讨厌的谄媚者之中
save for the sycophants you detest.
想想你父亲走得有多惨
Think of how tragic your father's demise was.
你也想要变成那样吗
Is that how you want to end up?
救你的妹妹
Save your sister.
我收到了你的信♥号♥♥
I just got your signal.
伊芙和其他人呢
Where are Eve and the others?
威廉带她和她妈妈去凯特科了
William took her and her mom to CatCo.
她同意要正式作证
She agreed to go on the record,
说出她所知关于莱克斯的一切
tell him everything she knows about Lex.
太好了 但是威廉真的认为
Well, that's amazing, but does William really think
一篇关于莱克斯的文章能有帮助吗
any article about Lex is gonna help right now?
有什么用 所有人都认为莱克斯是英雄
How is that possible? Everybody thinks Lex is a hero.
我认为情况更糟
I think it's worse than that.
我开♥发♥的程序本应该是
The program I was developing was supposed
扩展人类思维 毫无伤害
to expand the human mind, to do no harm.
就在黑曜石系统上 但我认为...
It was on the Obsidian platform, but I think...
我想莱克斯动了手脚
I think Lex reworked it.
在团结盛典的时候重写了人类思想
Rewiring the human mind so that they adored Lex
让他们热爱莱克斯
when they were in the Unity Festival.
那是半个世界的人啊
That's half the world's population.
那另外一半呢
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表