剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
*你就站在这里*
*You're standing here now*
*我注定要成为你身边的人*
*I am meant to be wherever you are next to me*
*我只想要*
*All I want to do*
*飞奔至你身边*
*Is come running home to you*
*飞奔至你身边*
*Come running home to you*
*用一生的承诺*
*And all my life I promise to*
*不断飞奔至你身边*
*Keep running home to you*
*不断飞奔至你身边*
*Keep running home to you*
但愿你♥爸♥妈能看到这一刻
I wish your parents were here to see this.
他们正在看着
They are.
大家请就坐
Everyone, please be seated.
欢迎大家
Welcome to you all.
我很荣幸能主持巴里·艾伦
I'm honored to be presiding over the wedding
和爱瑞丝·韦斯特的婚礼
of Barry Allen and Iris West.
虽然我和他们不是很熟
Although I don't know them well,
但我知道他们是完美的一对
I know that this is a good match.
我是怎么知道的呢
How do I know that? Well...
因为你们 因为你们所有的人
Because of you, because of all of you.
看向他们的朋友
Looking out at their friends
以及他们的家人
and their family...
看到你们所有人脸上的喜悦之情
...and seeing the joy on all your faces,
看到你们为他们如此地高兴
seeing how happy you are for them,
告诉了我所想知道的一切
tells me everything I need to know.
告诉了我他们俩应该在一起
It tells me that these two people deserve to be together.
他们应该获得幸福
They deserve to be happy
获得美满
and fulfilled.
他们应该一起白头偕老
And they deserve a long life together.
现在开始例行提问
And now to the standard housekeeping.
在座各位有任何理由反对这对新人的结合吗
Does anyone have just cause why these two should not be married?
现在请说出来 否则请永远保持缄默
Speak now, or forever hold your peace.
和平被吹捧得过高了
Peace is overrated.
这是在逗我吧
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
纳粹
Nazis?
-我讨厌纳粹 -我讨厌纳粹
- I hate Nazis. - I hate Nazis.
把大家全都带走
Get everybody out of here!
快 带大家走
Go, get 'em out, okay?
我爱你
I love you.
-我爱你 -去吧
- I love you. - Go.
走 走 大家快走
Out! Out. Out, everybody out.
我想你是时候
I think it's time you
给你那位刻薄的室友介绍一下这些人了
introduced these guys to your mean roommate.
她从哪找来这身衣服的
Where did she get this outfit?
这样才对
That's what I'm talking about.
-你们是什么人 -你们自己来看看吧
- Who are you? - Come find out.
一场婚礼 两场葬礼
One wedding, two funerals.
要打一架吗
Wanna fight?
西斯科 上面 我需要一个缺口
Cisco, up top! I need a breach!
-漂亮 -嗯
- Nice. - Yeah.
别反抗
Stay down.
不
No!
撤退 全部撤退
Fall back. Everybody fall back.
绝对是最好的婚礼
Best wedding ever.
爱瑞丝
Iris.
非常对不起
I'm so sorry.
我知道 宝贝
I know, babe.
我没事
And, I'm fine.
最重要的是我们俩都没事
The most important thing is that we're both okay.
而且你看 谁知道莫尼克·鲁里耶的婚纱
And look, who knew that Monique Lhuillier
1996年创立于贝弗利山庄的婚纱时装屋
竟然能熬过一场枪战
could survive a gunfight.
我一定会娶你的
I am going to marry you.
我知道
I know.
肯定有办法弄醒他
There must be some way to wake him up.
我真心觉得这个世界疯了
I honestly think the world has gone mad.
他肯定受到了脑震荡 但情况不算太糟
He's definitely got a concussion. It's not too bad, though.
他会昏迷一段时间
He'll be out for a little while.
我能问问你为什么穿成这样吗
May I ask why you're dressed like that?
只要一生气或是害怕 我就会变成冰霜杀手
I become Killer Frost whenever I'm angry or scared,
而且我有预感 在这一切结束之前
and something tells me I'm gonna be both of those
我会这样来回变
before this is all over.
真是惊人
Astonishing.
有计划了吗
So, what's the game plan?
还没有
There is none yet.
袭击我们的人知道我们的身份
Whoever attacked us knows who we are,
所以我想还是把乔和塞西尔尽快带走
so I think just get Joe and Cecile as far away as possible.
不行 我必须要帮忙 拜托
Oh, no way, man. I have to help out. Come on.
你保护我们家人的安全就算是帮忙了
You're helping by keeping our family safe.
他说得对
He's right.
在知道这些人的目的之前 没人是安全的
Until we know what these people want, nobody's safe.
你把婚礼上所有客人的记忆都抹去了吗
You wiped the minds of the guests at the wedding?
是的 所有人的秘密身份仍然是秘密
Yep. Everyone's secret identity remains secret.
-知道他们逃到哪去了吗 -不知道
- Any idea where they fled? - No.
我飞遍了整个城市上空 完全不见他们踪影
I flew over the entire city, there's no trace of them.
显然是因为你们全在那里 他们才会攻击
Well, clearly they attacked because you all were there.
杀手 英雄 然后还有什么
Killers, heroes, then what?
根据历史来看 种族清洗 统治世界
If I know my history, ethnic cleansing, world domination.
再次让美国人成为雅利安人
Make America Aryan again.
美国人从来都不是
Which it never was.
#大熔炉
Hashtag "Melting pot."
我讨厌纳粹
I hate Nazis.
他们的出现似乎是一套严峻的行动方案
Their appearance seems quite a severe course of action
为拥护一场七十多年前就战败了的事业
in support of a cause that was defeated over 70 years ago.
显然他们不知道雅尔塔会议
Apparently they didn't know about the Yalta Conference.
1945年2月举♥行♥ 苏美英三国政♥府♥首脑参加
雅尔塔是什么
What's a Yalta?
那女人看到我时 好像一点都不惊讶
That woman didn't seem surprised to see me.
她怎么会知道你在这个地球上
How did she even know you were on this Earth?
她怎么会和你一样厉害呢
And how was she as strong as you?
那个弓箭手和我势均力敌
That archer matched me,
箭箭相逼
shot for shot.
我想我们是时候找出答案了
You know, I think it's time we got some answers.
他不肯开口
Yeah, he ain't exactly talking.
那我们就让他开口
So let's make him talk.
那个氪星人比我们想象得要强大
The Kryptonian was stronger than we anticipated.
下一次 她就不会这么走运了
Next time, she won't be so lucky.
你们干了什么
What did you do?
你们干了什么
What did you do?
你们本该等到我们准备好了
You were supposed to wait until we were ready
再袭击的
before you attacked!
婚礼上出现了机会
Opportunity knocked in the form of a wedding.
我们就出手了
We answered.
机会出现 你们就出手
Opportunity knocked and you answered.
现在因为你们的鲁莽
Well, now, because of your recklessness,
我们失去了普罗米修斯
we have lost Prometheus.
你们俩别吵了
Boys, boys, boys, don't fight.
你们要把这些能量和怒火留给那些英雄们
You need to save your power, your anger, for those heroes.
我们还有机会夺得胜利
We will have another chance to achieve victory.
当我们夺得胜利之时
And when we do,
我们会把他们一个个都给杀光
we will kill every last one of them.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表