剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
They said you need to rest.
是埃奇 对不对
It was Edge, wasn't it?
-没错 -他被捕了吗
- Yeah. u202d- Has he been arrested?
没有 他不是亲手做的 他雇了杀手
No. He didn't do it himself, he hired a hit man.
现在杀手也死了
And now that hit man is dead.
所以埃奇又要全身而退了吗
So, Edge is gonna get away scot-free again?
目前而已
For now.
主宰说得对
You know, Reign was right.
埃奇这样的混球应该被♥干♥掉
Scumbags like Edge need to be put down, okay?
他想挑起战争 那我就成全他
He wants a war, then he's got one.
只有我能保护自己
I'm the only one who can protect myself.
莉娜 不要 你不是个杀手
Lena, no, you are not a killer.
是吗 卡拉 也许你并不了解我
Yeah, Kara? Maybe you don't know what I am.
可我了解你
Well, hey, I know you.
你现在脑子不冷静 好吗
You're not thinking clearly right now, okay?
我们并不是无计可施
We're not out of options.
我们还有线索 我们之前找不到
We have a lead, okay? We weren't able to find
任何子弹碎片 没有射出伤口
any fragment of the bullet, no exit wound,
没有弹片 什么都没有 弹壳都没有
no shrapnel, nothing, no casings.
所以就是直接消失了吗
So, it just vanished?
是啊 是某种很奇怪的未来技术
Yeah, it's some really weird futuristic technology.
但如果我们能找出谁能造这种子弹
But if we can find out who can manufacture a bullet like that,
我们就能找到凶手
we can find the shooter.
莉娜 我向你保证
Lena, I give you my word,
埃奇不会再次逃脱了
Edge will not get away with this again.
好吧
Okay.
我感觉好多了
I feel better.
那就好
Good.
卢瑟公♥司♥
机密
研究与开♥发♥
发送至: 莱克斯·卢瑟
回复: 消散计划 又名消融性子弹计划
原型产品由迅雷集团实验室生产
你顺着我的面包屑找来了
You followed my breadcrumbs.
和我想的一样 比你哥哥发现得更快
More quickly, I expect, than your brother would have.
让我刮目相看
I'm impressed.
来抱抱老妈吧
Now, come give your mother a hug.
好吧 那就不抱了
Okay. So, no hug.
大概要求过多了
It's probably too much to ask.
消失的子弹
The disappearing bullets
是个很有创意的面包屑吧 你不觉得呢
were an inspired breadcrumb, don't you think?
相当有效果
Worked like a charm.
你这是要做什么 母亲
What are you doing here, Mother?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
有人想要暗♥杀♥我的女儿
A man has been trying to assassinate my daughter,
我是来杀他的
I came back to kill him.
真感人
How sweet.
你来这里的真实目的是什么
No, what are you really doing here?
你知道吗 你可真伤了我的心 莉娜
You know, you really hurt me, Lena.
不管我有多努力地表现
No matter how hard I try to show it,
你总是怀疑我对你的爱
you still doubt my love for you.
你还知道有哪个母亲肯为自己的女儿杀人吗
Do you know of any other mother who would kill for her daughter?
我还真不知道
No, I don't.
对社会来说大概是件好事
It's probably a good thing for society.
说到社会 我回来可是冒了很大风险
Speaking of society, I've risked everything to come back here,
但也很值得
but it was worth it.
那个人招惹错了家族
That man has picked on the wrong family.
我不需要你的帮助 母亲
I don't need your help, Mother.
如果我想让他消失 我会自己动手
If I wanted him gone, I would just do it myself.
我很清楚这一点
Oh, I'm well aware.
我绝不会忘记辛迪·瑞恩抢走你男友那次
I'll never forget the time Cindy Ryan stole your boyfriend.
花了几个月时间筹备 但你实施了复仇计划
Took you months of planning, but you exacted your revenge.
你公开了她的日记
You outed her diary,
公开羞辱了她 毁了她的生活
publicly humiliated her, ruined her life.
简直太妙了
It was fantastic.
那是五年级的事了 母亲
It was also the fifth grade, Mother.
你又来了 妄自菲薄
There you go again, devaluing yourself.
要知道莱克斯固然聪明 却很莽撞
You know, Lex was brilliant, but he was a hothead.
你和他一样残忍♥ 但精明多了
You're equally as fiendish, but savvier.
你有种冷血的天赋
You have u202da cold-blooded talent.
你谋事能先人三步
You can plot three moves ahead.
利用你的头脑 当你终于正视自己时
Use your brain. When you finally own that,
你会很了不起
you'll be great.
除了埃奇对我的执念
Other than Edge's obsession with me,
我好得很
I am great.
在凯特科吗 拜托
At CatCo? Please.
我一直在关注你
I've been keeping tabs on you.
你不是告诉过我
What happened to all the things
你在L公♥司♥有很多想完成的事业吗
you told me you wanted to accomplish at L-Corp?
你的科技有能力改变世界
Your technology has the capacity to change the world,
建造未来
build the future.
你却放弃那一切买♥♥了家不务实的公♥司♥
You gave all that up to buy a vanity business?
与反刍新闻的发言者为伍
Talking heads who regurgitate the news?
我无法理解
I can't understand it.
你为什么想成为凯特·格兰特
Why would you want to be Cat Grant
你分明能成为莉娜·卢瑟
when you could be Lena Luthor?
让我动手吧
Let me do this.
我了解你 莉娜
I know you, Lena.
你和我一样厌恶这个人 想杀之后快
You loathe this man and wanna kill him as much as I do.
哪怕那是事实
Even if that were true,
我永远不会真的下手
I'd never act on it.
所以你需要你的母亲
Which is why you need your mother.
天亮前就能完事
It'll be done by the end of the night.
或许在那之后我们将终于得以联手
And then, maybe, we can finally work together.
请让我向你证明我有多爱你
Please let me prove to you how much I love you.
好吧
Okay.
好姑娘
Good girl.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好 有些事我想...
Yeah. There's something I --
卡拉 莉娜 我们谈谈好吗
Hey, Kara, Lena, can we talk?
小萨 我真抱歉你一直在承受这些
Sam, I'm so sorry you've been going through this.
真希望你早点告诉我们
I wish you'd have come to us sooner.
你不该独自承受这些
You shouldn't have had to go through this alone.
我知道 很抱歉瞒着你们
I know. I'm sorry I didn't.
我
I...
我一直都只能靠自己
I've always had to take care of myself,
我想我只是害怕 如果向你们坦白内心
you know, and, I guess I was just afraid that if I let you in,
展现出脆弱的一面
you know, let myself feel vulnerable,
我就会彻底崩溃
I would completely fall apart.
但崩溃也没关系的
Yeah, but falling apart is okay.
因为有我们帮你恢复
'Cause you'd have us to pick up the pieces.
是的 如果我是一个人 那就会是另外一回事
Yes, if it were just me, then that would be one thing,
但并非那样
but it's not.
鲁比刚出生时
When Ruby was first born,
护士把她抱给我
the nurse handed her to me in the hospital
她用她的小手握住我的手指
and she wrapped her tiny hand around my finger,
我敬畏地看着她
and I just stared at her in awe.
我发誓我会永远保护她 无论发生什么
And I swore that I would always protect her, no matter what.
所以我最大的恐惧
So, my greatest fear...
就是我会遇到不测
is that something will happen to me
没办法在她身边保护她
and I won't be around to protect her.
鲁比只有我
All Ruby has is me.
所以如果我不在了
So, if I'm not here...
如果我不在了 她该怎么办
If I'm not around, then what will happen to her?
我很怕
I'm scared.
但我们是你的家人
But we're your family.
我们也是鲁比的家人
And we're Ruby's family too.
那个小姑娘有世界上最强大的妈妈
And that little girl has got the fiercest mama on the planet.
你要记得你不是孤身一人
And you got to remember you're not alone.
你们不知道这话对我有多大的意义
You have no idea what that means to me.
那很好 因为我们现在唯一需要做的
Well, good, because all we have to focus on now
就是让你好起来
is getting you better.
是啊
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表