剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
要找的是一辆黑色四门轿车
We've got a dark-colored four-door sedan.
是伯纳德老师
It was Mr. Bernard.
他想撞死我们
He ran us off the road.
女儿们
Girls!
女儿们
Girls!
我的天啊 感谢上苍
Oh, my God. Thank goodness.
艾丽克斯 去做功课 卡拉 跟我来
Alex, do your homework. Kara, come with me.
我得做点什么 我不能让伯纳德老师逃脱
I had to do something. I couldn't let Mr. Bernard get away with it.
你可能会暴露身份 艾丽克斯可能会死
You could have been discovered. Alex could've died.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我一直想要告诉你
I have been trying to tell you,
你的工作不是保护他人
it is not your job to protect people.
你只是个孩子
You're just a kid.
既然你不听我的 也许你会听她的
And since you won't listen to me, maybe you will listen to her.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom!
真抱歉 亲爱的 我不是你母亲
I'm sorry, honey, I'm not your mother.
我是联邦调查局的诺尔·妮尔特工
I'm Agent Noel Neill of the FBI.
真对不起 你长得太像我妈妈了
I'm sorry, you just look so much like my mother.
我刚才还以为...
For a second I thought --
我长了张大众脸
I guess I just have one of those faces.
做我这行还挺有用的
It's an asset in my line of work.
-是啊 -我来是因为你最近的活跃度有所上升
- Yeah. - I've come here due to a recent uptick in activity.
我们知道你和你堂弟的真实身份
We are aware of you and your cousin.
我知道你最近失去了一位朋友
Now, I understand that you had a friend that passed recently,
而你和你姐姐
and now you and your sister
擅自跑去破案
have taken it upon yourselves to solve this case.
-他叫肯尼·李 -我很遗憾
- His name was Kenny Li. - I'm very sorry.
但你要明白无论在任何情况下
But you need to understand that under no circumstances
你都绝不能使用你的能力
are you to be utilizing your powers.
-但我们破了案 -我听说了
- But we solved the case. - I heard.
然后你和你姐姐就被车撞到山崖下了
Right before you and your sister were driven off the road.
我们没事
We're fine.
你没事是因为你坚不可摧
You're fine because you're invincible.
你姐姐没事是因为她这次运气好
Your sister was fine because she got lucky.
我救了她
I saved her.
我破了案 超人能做的我也能做
I solved a crime. I can do what Superman does.
不 你不能 你才十五岁
No, you cannot. You are 15 years old,
只要你还住在这幢房♥子里
and as long as you're living in this house,
你的能力就让艾丽克斯和伊莉莎身处险境
your powers are a danger to Alex and Eliza.
如果不能用 我还要这些能力做什么
What good are these powers if I can't use them?
丹弗斯小姐 我很肯定
Miss Danvers, I am sure
你父母把你送往地球时是希望你...
that when your parents sent you here, they wanted --
不要谈论我的父母 你根本没见过他们
Don't talk about my parents. You didn't even know them.
我很抱歉 你说得对
I'm sorry, you're right.
或许你该去和你的家人们在一起了
You should probably be with your family right now.
这里不是我的家
This isn't my family.
我还记得我父母
I remember my parents.
我还记得氪星
I remember Krypton.
我还记得孤身在分离舱中
I remember being alone in that pod
不知道我这辈子还能不能再见到任何人
and not knowing if I was going to see anyone ever again.
然后我降落在这里
And then I landed here.
没人问过我是否想要这些能力
And no one asked me if I wanted these powers,
但我拥有能力
but I have them.
我只想用这些能力去帮助他人
And all I want to do is help people with what I've been given,
但谁都不准我那样做
and no one will let me.
我无法想象你所克服的困难
I can't imagine what you've had to overcome.
卡拉
Kara.
我知道你母亲很为你骄傲
I know that your mother is very proud of you.
这里永远不会成为我的家
This is never going to be home.
我讨厌这里
I hate it here.
我讨厌学校
I hate school.
我只想和克拉克一起生活 一起做超人
I just want to live with Clark and be super.
你在这里得到了第二次机会
You've got a second chance here.
但你必须做个普通人
But you have to be normal.
你必须做个人类
You have to be human.
你为什么不跟我说说氪星
Why don't you tell me about Krypton?
它本来在哪
Where was it?
在那
There.
你已经失去了如此之多
You've already lost so much.
但如果不小心你可能会失去更多
But you could lose more if you're not careful.
我爱你 妈妈
抱歉 亲爱的 我听不懂你在说什么
I'm sorry, sweetheart, I don't know what you're saying.
是啊
Right.
你没理由听得懂
There's no reason you should.
不再用能力了 你能保证吗
No more powers? You promise?
-我保证 -那好
- I promise. - All right, then.
-乔茜 -你说出去了 是不是
- Josie. - You told, didn't you?
-我不得不说 -我爸都气疯了
- I had to. - My dad has lost it.
我上大学前都要禁足 而塞缪尔进监狱了
I'm grounded until college, and Samuel, he's in jail.
他杀了肯尼 乔茜 他还想杀了卡拉和我
He killed Kenny, Josie. He tried to kill Kara and me.
不 他没有 我问过他了
No, he didn't. I asked him, okay?
我放学后去了他家 我们谈过了
I went to his house after school, and we talked about it.
-你放学后和他在一起 -没错
- You were with him after school? - Yes.
他被捕时我就在他家
I was at his house when they arrested him.
你一直跟他在一起吗
You were with him the whole time?
你本该是我的好朋友 你说过你会保护我
You were supposed to be my friend. You said you'd protect me.
-你是不是跟他在一起 -是 高兴了吗
- Were you with him? - Yes, are you happy?
乔茜今天下午一直和伯纳德在一起
Josie was with Bernard this afternoon.
他被捕时她就在他家
She was there when he got arrested.
-所以呢 -这意味着他不可能
- So? - This means that there's no way
开车去撞我们 是其他人做的
he could have run us off the road. Someone else did.
或许杀死肯尼的不是伯纳德
Maybe Bernard didn't kill Kenny.
-这不是我们的问题 -现在是了
- It's not our problem. - It is now.
我们吓得某个人来追杀我们
We scared someone enough that they came after us.
他们是不会停手的
They're not going to stop.
-刚刚在楼下发生了什么 -不再用能力了
- What happened down there? - No powers.
不再试图做个超级英雄
No more trying to be a superhero.
但我们走了这么远
But we've come so far.
如果我们现在停手 还有什么意义呢
If we stop now, what's the point?
这不是游戏 你今晚差点送命
It's not a game. You almost died tonight.
肯尼死了 无论我们做什么他都不会复生
Kenny's dead. Nothing we do can change that.
现在我是人类
I'm human now.
我还以为我们一起做的是很重要的事
I thought we were doing something important together.
现在不做了
Well, we're not anymore.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去找能帮我抓住杀害肯尼的凶手的人
To find someone who's gonna help me catch Kenny's killer.
柯林斯警长
Sheriff Collins.
-亲爱的 -我得和你谈谈撞我们的人
- Hey, sweetheart. - I have to talk to you about the hit-and-run.
凶手不是伯纳德老师
It wasn't Mr. Bernard.
他下午一直和乔茜在一起
He was with Josie all afternoon.
这是乔茜告诉你的吗 这话我只和你说
What, now, did Josie tell you that? Because between you and me,
为了不让那个老师进监狱 她什么话都说得出
she's saying just about anything to keep that teacher out of trouble.
我不认为她在说谎
I don't think she's lying about this.
我知道你想相信你的朋友
I know you want to believe your friend,
但她现在精神状态很不好
but she's in a real messed-up place right now.
我们在树林里找到了肯尼的笔记本电脑
We found Kenny's laptop in the woods.
电脑里有很多照片
It has all of these pictures on it.
是通过他的望远镜拍到的
Stuff he had seen through his telescope
都是人们不希望被人发现的事
that people wouldn't want anyone to know.
等等 那台电脑里都有些什么
Slow down. What exactly is on that laptop?
其中一张照片拍到了伯纳德老师和乔茜
One of the pictures showed Mr. Bernard with Josie.
但还有其他照片 我们很快就能解锁
But there were other pictures. We'll get them soon,
其中某个人肯定就是杀害肯尼的凶手
and I am sure Kenny's killer is in one of them.
我知道我该早些告诉你 可...
I know we should have told you sooner, but --
没关系 你现在的决定是对的
It's okay. You're doing the right thing now.
我们进去说
Let's go inside.
你和卡拉真像一对小侦探
You and Kara are quite the little detectives.
你有没有考虑过进入执法机关
You ever think about going into law enforcement?
其实没有 我更喜欢科学
No, not really. Science is kind of my thing.
如果你想放下显微镜 戴上警徽
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表