剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
所以 玛吉和我考虑清楚了
So, uh... Maggie and I figured it out.
我们要举办一场隆重的婚礼
We're going to have a really big wedding.
最盛大 最百合的婚礼
The biggest, gayest wedding
在纳欣诺市前所未见
that National City has ever seen, actually.
我需要所有我爱的人出席
And I'm gonna need everybody that I love to be there.
当然 艾丽克斯 你知道我绝不会错过的
Sure, Alex. You know I wouldn't miss it for the world, right?
我知道
I know.
但是我需要你做些事
But I'm gonna need something from you.
不仅仅是出席婚礼
Something more than just being there.
你对我来说一直像个父亲
You've always been like a father to me.
所以 荣恩
And, J'onn,
我选择你当我的家人
I choose you to be my family.
而且我想
And I want,
如果你同意的话
if you will,
由你牵着我走上圣坛
to have you walk me down the aisle.
停 别哭
Stop, don't cry.
你哭我也会哭 然后这里所有人都会知道
If you cry, I'm gonna cry, and then everybody here is gonna know
我们会哭
that we actually can cry.
所以
So...
艾丽克斯 这...
Alex, it would...
这是我的荣幸
It would be my honor.
来吧
Come on.
让我来帮你庆祝吧
Let me help you celebrate.
我是不是得穿燕尾服
Do I have to wear a tux?
我会穿芳纶和靴子 所以...
I'm wearing Kevlar and boots, so...
醒醒
Wake up.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表