剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
- Cult-y? - Yeah.
受她恩泽的感召 我们所有人来到这里
We are here, all of us, by Her grace.
我们齐聚一堂 沐浴在光芒中
We are here together, standing in the light,
只有一个原因
for just one reason.
我们能来到这里
We are here
是因为超女救了我们
because Supergirl saved us.
让我们
Let us begin
重申一下信仰
by reaffirming our faith.
虽然我们独自前行
Though we go forth alone,
但我们的灵魂
our soul unites
在拉奥的光芒下凝聚在一起
under Rao's gladsome rays.
因为拉奥能看到一切 感受一切
For Rao sees all, feels all.
拉奥之爱永不朽
His love is eternal.
拉奥保护我们 这样我们也许就能保护他人
May Rao protect us so that we might protect others.
我们许多人无法获得重生的机会
Many of us don't get second chances in life.
许多人迷失在路上
Many of us stay lost.
我不是说一直开车绕圈圈
And I'm not talking about driving around in circles
因为车快没油了 而且也没导航
because you are running out of gas and you have no GPS.
我是说精神上的迷失
I'm talking about being spiritually lost.
需要找到回家的路
And needing to find your way back home.
比如奥莉维亚
Like Olivia.
别害羞
Don't be shy.
没关系
It's okay.
大家好
Hello.
当时是...
It was, um...
学校放春假
It was spring break
结果我撞见男朋友和闺蜜出轨
when I caught my boyfriend cheating on me with my best friend.
我无法接受 就混进了一个屋顶派对
And I took it hard. I snuck into a rooftop party.
后来喝得酩酊大醉 像个笑话一样站在窗台
And I got totally wasted and I stood on the ledge as a joke.
等我反应过来 我在下坠...
And the next thing I knew, I was falling...
下坠过程中 我就想
And as I fell, I thought, I hoped,
如果真要死 希望能快点
if this is it, that it's quick.
但是根本不快
But it wasn't quick.
我似乎坠落了很久
And that fall lasted an eternity.
后来她抓住了我
And then She caught me.
她告诉我一切都会好起来
And She told me that everything is going to be okay.
因为超女
Because of Supergirl,
我意识到自己还有被爱的资格
I realized I still deserved to be loved.
超女拯救了我
Supergirl saved me.
你记得救过她吗
Do you remember saving her?
我...
I...
所有人我都记得
I remember all of them.
现在每一天
And now, every day,
我们的姊妹奥莉维亚
our Sister Olivia
都活在拉奥的光芒之下
lives in the light of Rao's presence on Earth...
这束光从超女身上发散出来
The light that shines through Supergirl.
以我们的救世主 超女之名
In the name of Supergirl, our Savior...
以我们的救世主 超女之名
In the name of Supergirl, our Savior...
-我们感恩 -我们感恩
- We give thanks. - We give thanks.
等等 他们在向谁祈祷
Wait a minute. Who exactly are they praying to?
我
Me.
他们在向我祈祷
They're praying to me.
我做了面部识别
Okay. So I ran facial recognition.
托马斯·克维尔 44岁
Thomas Coville, 44 years old.
从小在纳欣诺市长大
Born and raised in National City.
绝对不是外星人 无意冒犯
Definitely not an alien, no offense.
有什么异常吗 肖特特工 前科或者被捕记录
Any red flags, Agent Schott? Criminal record? Arrests?
他一直参加童子军 直到三年前
Well, he was pretty much a boy scout until about three years ago
他妻子提出离婚 整个人生就分崩离析
when his wife filed for divorce and then his life fell apart.
来看看 他由于多次品行不端
Uh, let's see. He was disbarred from practicing law
当众酗酒 妨碍治安
after a string of misdemeanor convictions
被吊销了律师执照
for public drinking and disorderly conduct.
我不明白这跟超女有什么关系
I don't understand how that connects to Supergirl.
我不记得救过他
I don't remember saving him
相信我 我记性很好
and trust me, I would remember.
是的 你没有单独救过他
That is right, yes, you didn't save him as an individual.
但是我查看了超女
But I looked into mass emergencies
参与过的大型紧急营救
that Supergirl intervened in, you know,
建筑着火 火车相撞之类的
burning buildings, colliding trains, the usual.
然后深度查找了一下
And I dug a little deeper...
托马斯·克维尔在237号♥航♥班♥上
Thomas Coville was on Flight 237. -
237号♥航♥班♥怎么了吗
What's so important about Flight 237?
我救了那架飞机 当时艾丽克斯在上面
It's the flight Alex was on that I saved.
那天晚上我成了超女
The night I became Supergirl.
这下我们知道为什么克维尔
So, now we know why Coville is the leader
领导着一个信奉超女的宗教了
of a religion that worships Supergirl.
但这不是宗教 荣恩 是邪教
But it's not a religion, J'onn. It's a cult.
他曲解了拉奥的教义
He's taking the teachings of Rao and twisting them.
是啊 他怎么会知道这么多呢
Yeah, and how does he know so much about it, right?
我不只是说符号♥
And I don't mean just the symbol,
还有那些加密文字
but I'm talking about the sacred texts.
克维尔在分发传♥单♥ 召集那些
Coville's handing out pamphlets and recruiting people
被超女拯救过的人加入他的拉奥邪教
that've been saved by Supergirl into his "Cult of Rao."
他肯定动机不纯
He's got to have a motive.
温 你能不能继续调查克维尔
Winn, can you keep digging on Coville?
可以
I can dig it.
是谁
Who is it?
这位我不愿透露姓名的英俊世界领袖
So, this very handsome world leader who I shall not name
邀请我去鲍德温酒店共进晚餐
invites me to dinner at The Baldwin where he's staying, right?
到了之后 他跟我说
So we get there and he tells me he has this
他有个很重要的问题要问我
very important question he has to ask me.
我就想"好吧 他要叫我去房♥间了"
And I'm thinking, "Okay, well, he's going to invite me up to his room."
于是我在考虑怎么回答
So I'm considering my answer,
结果他开口问我 你受过洗吗
when he turns around and asks me if I was baptized.
-什么 -真的
- What? - Yeah.
-不是吧 -就是这样
- No. - Yes, yes.
于是我直接笑喷出来 然后说没有
So I just burst out laughing and said no, but...
后来得知 他只跟虔诚天主教♥徒♥上♥床♥
and apparently, he only sleeps with good Catholics.
-真够扯的 -是啊 不过
- That's insane. - Yeah. Actually,
我觉得他这种信仰挺有魅力
I kind of found it attractive that he believed in something.
所以也挺好的
So, cool with that.
你呢 卡拉 你有男朋友吗
What about you, Kara? Are you seeing anyone?
其实
I'm actually
我还陷在上一段感情中
still getting over a relationship.
他搬走了
He moved away.
鲁比的爸爸呢 你们还有来往吗
What about Ruby's father? Is he still in the picture?
不会 只有我和鲁比
Nope. It's just me and Ruby.
一个人抚养女儿 真是了不起
Raising a daughter by yourself, that's incredible.
-是啊 -你是怎么做到的
- Yeah. - I mean, how do you do that?
其实也没那么轻松 钱总是不够花
Uh, not very gracefully. I'm always behind on something.
等你们有了孩子就会明白
You guys will see when you have kids.
其实 我们不会有孩子
Well, actually, we're not gonna have kids.
没错 我们就当一对酷阿姨
Yeah, we'll just be the cool aunts.
挺好的 鲁比肯定很喜欢
Great, I mean, that would... Ruby would love that.
不好意思 我想当然了...
Also sorry for assuming...
没关系的
No worries.
我也想当一个酷阿姨
Put me down for another cool aunt.
我算是比较宅的阿姨
I'm the slightly nerdier aunt.
你们人真好 太赞了
Wow, you guys are amazing. That's very cool.
我
I, uh...
我打算去拿点冰
I think I should get some ice.
没错 你是应该去
Yes, yes, you definitely should do that.
-我一会回来 -好
- I'll be right back. - Yeah.
我在等你
I was waiting for you.
你做到了 宝贝
You did it, babe!
-她救了你 -我知道她会的
- She saved you! - I knew she would.
我从没失去过信仰
I never lost faith.
你是我们的一员了
You're one of us now.
感谢拉奥
Thank Rao.
感谢超女
Thank Supergirl.
我从没见过被抓了还这么兴奋的纵火犯
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表