剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
向常青树致敬
Paying homage to an evergreen creature.
这让我想起了生命节
It so reminds me of Life Day.
您说什么 生命节
Excuse me, hi. "Life Day"?
就像《星球大战圣诞特辑》里提到的吗
As in the Star Wars Holiday Special?
CBS电视台播过
It was on CBS.
莉娅公主唱了首歌♥
Princess Leia, like, sang a song...
你根本不知道我在说什么
You have no idea what I'm talking about.
天啊 你根本不知道《星球大战》
Oh, my God, you don't know what Star Wars is.
大概连你都不知道《星球大战》
You probably don't know what Star Wars is.
你说什么
Excuse me?
《星球大战2:帝国反击战》是史上最棒的电影续集
The Empire Strikes Back is the best movie sequel of all time.
老兄 我真是越来越爱你了
Man, I just love you more and more each day.
"续集"是什么
What's a "sequel"?
就是
It's...
就本身而言 这场派对不算差劲吧
I mean, as far as parties go, this one doesn't suck, right?
对 这场派对很棒
No, it's great. It is.
可是你呢 你最近好吗
But how about you? How are you doing?
我很好 好极了 我喜欢派对和圣诞节
I'm good. Yeah, totally. I love parties. And Christmas.
我问的是
I mean, like with...
蒙·艾尔和艾姆拉
Mon-El and Imra.
这事肯定很难消化
I mean, this can't be easy.
对啊 很难消化 可我这不好好的嘛
No, that's not easy, but you know what, here we are.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯 没有玛吉的圣诞节
Yeah, well, Christmas without Maggie,
我过得并不怎么开心
that's not my favorite thing,
但起码咱们没有消沉
but we are not wallowing.
说得对
No. No, sir.
而且我们可以一起做单身的丑老太婆
And you know what, we can be single crones together.
一对丑老太婆
Aw, crone buddies.
-不太好吧 -是啊
- I don't know. - Oh, no.
-我去开门 -好 我去弄...
- I'll get it. - Yeah, I forgot those...
你还好吗
Hey. Is everything okay?
你妈妈呢
Where's your mom?
抱歉 我迟到了 今天太忙了
Sorry. I'm late, I know. It's been a really long day,
但我买♥♥了饼干
but I got the cookies.
没关系 进来吧
No worries. Come in.
今天要去圣诞购物 开电♥话♥会议
Christmas shopping, conference call
有个讨厌的男人用德语冲我大吼
with some very unpleasant men who were yelling at me in German,
然后鲁比跟我说了饼干的事 不然我就忘了
and then Ruby told me about the cookies, I'd forgot.
我很喜欢的那家意大利糕饼店关门了
The Italian bakery that I really liked, it was closed,
所以就只能拿这个凑合了
so, you know, you get these.
好吧 听起来某人需要休息一下
Okay, sounds like somebody needs to take a break
-喝上一两杯酒 -是啊
- and maybe have a drink, or two. - Yeah.
我有跟你讲过我有时候会跟超女合作吗
Did I ever tell you that I work with Supergirl sometimes?
好了 我有四个问题要问你
Okay, I have four questions.
莉娜开了瓶好酒
Hey, Lena opened the good stuff.
谢谢
Thank you.
提问 第一 超女带你飞过吗
Okay, one, has Supergirl every flown you anywhere?
第二 如果有的话 感觉如何
And two, if so, how was it?
-第三 -有过 有过
- And, three-- - Yes. Yes, yes.
她带我飞过 好几次
She has flown me. Several times.
事实上 去年在一场枪战中
And, actually, last year, she caught me
我从摩天楼上跳下去时 她接住了我
when I jumped out of a skyscraper during a shoot-out.
我还有其他问题要问
Okay, I have more questions.
你还好吗 我看你脸色发白
Are you okay? I mean, you look a little pale.
我很好 只是有点累
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just tired.
时间不够用吧
Not enough hours, I guess.
嗯 我懂
Yeah, I get that.
如果愿意的话 你可以把詹姆斯·奥尔森
You know, if you wanted, you could pull James Olsen
直接拖到那棵槲寄生下面
right underneath that mistletoe.
詹姆斯 别闹了
James? Don't be ridiculous.
我觉得他喜欢你
I mean, I think he likes you.
我可是他老板
I'm his boss.
是啊 办公室恋情可是新鲜事
Yes, because that's never happened before.
我不是故意偷听
And I don't mean to eavesdrop,
但这几周以来 我就发现你们俩很来电
but I've been noticing chemistry between you two for weeks now.
没有来电这回事
There's no chemistry, all right?
-好吧 -电力都爆表了
- Okay. - It's off the charts.
我真想宰了你们俩
Okay, I'm gonna have to kill both of you, all right?
但那样我就会失去两个最好的朋友
But then I wouldn't have either of my best friends,
所以这招行不通
so that wouldn't work.
我只能多喝点威士忌了
So I'm just gonna have some more scotch.
我这一年实在不好过
You know, this year has been really tough for me,
但我获得了两样珍贵的东西
but I did get two really great things out of it.
那就是你们俩
And that's you guys.
我可没涂防水睫毛膏
I am not wearing waterproof mascara.
我一直都很幸福
I've always been blessed.
我姐姐一直陪着我 替我撑腰
You know, my sister, I've always had her, and she has my back,
但我以前从没有过好朋友
but I've never had best friends.
要是没有你们俩
And I couldn't have gotten through
我怕是熬不过今年的难关
what I've been through this year without you two.
这下你要把我说哭了
Okay, now you're gonna make me cry.
别介啊
Oh, no.
我非常感激你们俩
I am very grateful for both of you.
我也是 我爱你们
Me, too. I love you guys.
卡拉
Kara?
我刚接到电♥话♥ 咱们得走了
I just had a call, we gotta go.
出什么事了
What happened?
看样子有人拿了个喷火器
Looks like someone took a flamethrower
把这一大♥片♥给烧了
to large swaths of the property.
有可能是灌丛火灾吗
Any chance it was a brush fire?
应该不是
I don't think so.
可为何要在结束后叫我们来处理纵火案呢
But why call us for arson after the fact?
火已经熄灭了
The fire's already out.
有样东西你们应该看看
There's something you should see.
在哪儿
Where?
从上空俯瞰
Birds-eye view.
我以前见过这个
I've seen this before,
是在我小时候去以前氪星的废墟实地考察时
when I was a kid on a field trip to the ruins of old Krypton.
它代表着什么
What does it mean?
这些符号♥出现在有文字可考的历史之前
The symbols predate recorded history.
这些字形被称为"低文"
The glyphs are known as "Low Speech"
在尤里卡被使用
and used in Urrika,
我们的先祖便是生于那片氪星大♥陆♥
the Kryptonian continent where life began.
使用这种符号♥的是什么人
And the people who used them?
当时的祖鲁人是母系社会
The Juru were matriarchal.
部落化 多神崇拜
Tribal. Polytheistic.
随时间流逝 他们的太阳神
Over time, their sun god
被众人称为"拉奥"
became known as "Rao,"
各部落开始只崇拜这一位神明
the tribes began to worship Him alone,
现代的氪星就此诞生
and modern Krypton was born.
那《拉奥之书》中肯定能找到有用的信息
So, then the Book of Rao must have something that can help.
书中什么信息都没有
There is nothing in the book.
执政议会毁掉了大部分
The ruling council destroyed much
氪星上所谓的迷信
of Krypton's so-called superstitions.
但如果有人试图用这符号♥向我传信
But if someone's trying to send me a message through this,
我必须知道它意味着什么
I have to know what it means.
我觉得这很重要
This feels important.
我相当于二十八个已知星系
I represent the total accumulation of knowledge
所累积的全部知识
on the 28 known galaxies.
若我不能翻译
If I cannot translate it,
世间可能根本无人能译
the translation may not exist.
这些不详的符号♥一夜间出现在城市各处
These ominous symbols have appeared around the city overnight
纳市警局目前没有任何信息能指向其来源
and the NCPD currently has no information on the source.
市民们还没有从达星人入侵的阴影中走出来
With the city still reeling from the Daxamite invasion,
这些神秘符号♥加剧了恐慌的气氛
these mysterious symbols are causing tensions to run high.
大伙 我知道今天是圣诞前夜
Okay, guys, I know it's Christmas Eve,
但我们有突发新闻要报道
but we have some breaking news.
我们得召些人马回来上班
We gotta pull some people in.
我们需要目击者的叙述
We need eyewitness accounts.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表