剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
你在那座象牙塔里日渐衰弱
You're wasting away in that ivory tower.
摆出凯特·格兰特的姿态
Posing as Cat Grant,
盼着自♥由♥派媒体的光芒
hoping that the gleam of liberal media
会如魔法般洒在你的身上
is gonna somehow u202dmagically rub off on you.
我用不着杀你 莉娜
I don't have to kill you, Lena,
你已经死了
you're already dead.
吃蛋去吧 孩子们
Enjoy the eggs, kids.
味道一般般 正符合你们的品味
They're mediocre, you'll fit right in.
下地狱吧 埃奇
Burn in hell, Edge.
我听说地狱里有不少人物呢
I hear the company is fantastic.
你在我车里睡着了吗 下车
Come on, what, are you napping in my car? Let's go.
理查德 感谢你接听我的电♥话♥
Hi, Richard, thank you so much for taking my call.
-不客气 -我是第一次打进电♥话♥
- You got it. u202d- First time caller here.
我提个问题
Let me ask you something.
根据你的...
What do you know? I mean, from your...
你的...
Your...
我投资了...
I put my investments into...
惩教局追回了在主宰袭击时
DOC rounded up most of the prisoners
越狱的大部分囚犯 除了托马斯·克维尔
who escaped Albatross Bay during Reign's attack except Thomas Coville.
我们看看能否拿到监狱长的正式引述
Let's see if we can get a quote from the warden on the record.
文艺部有什么新闻
Art department, what's up?
公园管理局今晚将举♥行♥正式宴会
The Parks Conservancy is having a black-tie gala tonight.
本市所有的巨额捐献人都会出席
All the city's major donors are gonna be there.
一名好记者应该能在那里找到新闻点
I feel like an ace reporter would be able to find a story.
好了 你们都听到老板的话了
Okay, u202dyou guys heard the boss.
谁去跑宴会的新闻
Who's headed to the gala?
我给你们提供点新闻素材
I got a story for ya!
你这是怎么了
What the hell happened to you?
-我死里逃生了 -逃什么生
- I survived. - Survived what?
有人想要我的命
An attempt on my life.
这样如何 你用一千五百字写一写
How about this, why don't you try 1,500 words
这个精神错乱 家底殷实的女人如何黑进我的车子
on how this deranged trust-fund baby hacked into my car
想让我驶入城市边缘的水域里
and tried to steer me off the edge of this damn city.
等等 你说我想杀你
Wait, wait, you're accusing me of trying to kill you?
太好笑了
Oh, that's rich.
无论你遭遇了什么 都跟莉娜没有关系
Look, whatever happened to you, Lena had nothing to do with it.
没错 你何不调个头
Yeah, so why don't you just turn around
去指控城里其他五十个
and go accuse one of the other 50 people
鄙视你的人呢
who despise you in this city.
她出现在了我吃早餐的地方
She shows up u202dwhere I have breakfast,
在餐厅门口多停留了一会
hangs out at the valet stand just a little bit too long,
还说让我... 什么来着 "下地狱吧"
tells me to go, what was it, "Burn in hell"?
然后鬼使神差地
And then somehow, mysteriously,
我的车子就自动冲下路边 在水里爆♥炸♥了
my car steers itself off the road, explodes into the water.
只是巧合吗 我可不这么认为
Coincidence? I don't think so.
无论我多看不起一个人 都不会买♥♥凶杀人
I don't put hits on people no matter how much I despise them.
没错 脏活你喜欢亲手来干
That's right, you like to do the dirty work yourself.
我就在你面前 妹子
Here I am, sister.
拿出点魄力 把我♥干♥掉
Why don't you man up and finish the job?
请你离开这里
Why don't you find the exit,
否则别怪我不客气
or I'll find it for you.
你最好把你的计划执行到底
You better get ready to finish what you started,
因为你已经把我惹恼了
because you wound me up
我对此不会善罢甘休
and I'm not gonna rest until it's over.
而且我从未输过
And I never lose.
懂了吗
Got it?
他走了
He's gone.
保安不会再放他进来了
And security knows better than to let him in again.
他不会再亲自跑过来了
He's not gonna come back and try again in person.
这可不像他的作风
This was an uncharacteristic outburst.
我从未见过他如此愤怒
I've never seen him so angry.
他会加倍报复我
He's gonna come back at me twice as hard.
这事会没完没了
This is never gonna stop.
但想要杀他的人并不是你
But you're not the one who is trying to kill him.
对 他有好几次想要干掉莉娜
No. He's tried to kill Lena plenty of times
而她从来没报复过他
and she's never retaliated.
所以说有人想杀了他
So, someone out there is trying to kill him.
他树敌颇多
He's got no shortage of enemies,
但就像你说的 这不像他的作风
but, like you said, this is uncharacteristic for him.
埃奇很擅长掩盖行迹
Edge is too good at covering his tracks
不会让别人抓住他的把柄
to have somebody u202dbuild a case against him.
我们根本还没掌握足够的证据
I mean, we don't even have enough for a damning story.
我们应该重点关注汽车侵入这件事
We should really be focused on this car hack.
嗯 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
我实在厌倦了这种冤冤相报
I'm just tired of this cycle of violence, okay?
我只希望这些威胁
I just want these threats,
攻击和对骂...
these attacks, u202dthese recriminations...
我眼看着我母亲和哥哥的人生被其所毁
You know, I've seen it ruin my mother's life and my brother's.
我只希望这一切能停止
I just want it to stop.
这正是我们来这里的目的
Well, that's what we're here for.
让你的朋友来帮你
Let your friends help you.
有什么异常
So, what do you see?
没发现异常
Nothing.
这是好事吗
Is that a good thing?
可能是好事 也可能是坏事
Well, it's neither good nor bad.
这只能说明引起你断片的原因
It just means that whatever's causing the blackouts
没在片子上显示出来
isn't showing up on the images.
好吧
Okay.
那接下来再怎么办
So, where do we go from here?
我们把片子交给专家分♥析♥
We send the images to an expert
再给你验个血
along with some blood work.
你还好吗 你在想什么
Are you okay? What are you thinkin'?
我实在不想再撒谎了
Yeah, I'm just tired of all the lying.
我一直在骗莉娜 关于我的行踪
Lies to Lena about my whereabouts,
记者招待会 董事会会议
about the press conferences and the board meetings,
财报会议 所有的一切
and the earnings calls, and just all of it.
我骗她说一切都好
I lie and I tell her that everything's fine.
你不是把出差的事情告诉她了吗
I thought you told her about the work trip?
我告诉她我养母生病住院了
I told her that my adopted mother was in the hospital.
那是建立在谎言之上的谎言
So, that's a lie on a lie on a lie.
所以 或许是时候说出真♥相♥了
So, maybe it's time for some truth.
真♥相♥就是 我成为了一种负担
The truth is that I'm becoming a burden.
莉娜的负担
To Lena.
还有L公♥司♥ 你
To L-Corp. To you.
我的朋友和我女儿的负担
To my friends. To my daughter.
我不想做那种人
I don't wanna be that person.
我晕针
I'm afraid of needles.
其实没那么可怕
It's really not that bad.
我不会让你感觉到疼
I'm gonna make it painless.
-能快点吗 -好的
- Can you go quick? - Okay.
瞧 一点都不疼
See? Painless.
你生病这件事 不是任何人的负担
Your being sick isn't a burden to anyone.
虽然莉娜是你的老板... 按住了
Lena might be your boss... Hang on to that.
但她同样也是你的朋友
But she's also your friend.
所以你应该向她敞开心扉
So, maybe you should try letting her in.
艾丽克斯 我从十六岁开始就自己独当一面了
Alex, I've handled everything on my own since I was 16.
照顾鲁比 上大学 找工作 所有的一切
Ruby, college, work, everything.
我这辈子一直紧绷着神经
Been white-knuckling my whole life.
我把你扯进来就已经够糟糕的了
It's bad enough I included you in all these problems.
所以我...
So, I'm...
-我会没事的 -我清楚这种感觉
- I'll be fine. - I know what it's like
害怕向别人敞开心扉
to be afraid u202dto let other people in.
我已经习惯了
I have always been used to
独自处理人生中的一切事情
dealing with things in my life on my own.
所以
So,
我和玛吉分手后
after Maggie and I broke up,
我根本不敢向别人提起这件事
the thought of talking about it was terrifying.
但依照卡拉的性格
But Kara being Kara,
她不许我封闭自己
she wouldn't let me shut down.
她强迫我向她敞开心扉
She forced me to let her in
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表