剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
他说主宰才是我们的救赎
that Reign was our deliverance.
我该走了 他们会来找我的
I-I should go. u202dThey'll be looking for me.
-他们需要这本书 -别走
- They need this book. - No, no, hey, hey.
等等 你何不留下来呢
Wait. u202dWhy don't you stay here?
我找保安过来
I'll call security here.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
把这个给超女
To get this to Supergirl.
她会找到邪教组织 阻止他们的
She'll find the cult, and she'll stop them.
我跟她也是朋友
I'm also friends with her.
你要是认为我之前就很厉害的话
If you thought I was a badass before,
那你还是看看我刚买♥♥了什么再说吧
you just wait until you see what I just bought.
就停在外面 你想看看吗
It's parked right outside. You wanna go see it?
是辆1962年的老爷车
Look, it's a 1962 Item.
我一直都想要这辆摩托
I have always wanted this bike.
怎么样 你想绕着街区兜个风吗
What do you say? You wanna take a ride around the block?
我还特地给你准备了头盔
I got you your own helmet.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
好吧 没关系
Yeah, that's okay.
你有没有一直都想做的事情
Um, well, what's something that you've always wanted to do?
我记得你跟我说过
I mean, didn't you tell me once
你想把发梢染成蓝色
that you wanted to dye the ends of your hair blue?
没有
No.
我给你买♥♥只宠物怎么样
Well, what if we got you a pet?
我给你买♥♥只猫吧
Why don't we get you a cat?
我妈妈过敏
My mom's allergic.
你想玩拼字游戏吗
Would you wanna play Scrabble?
或者我们可以聊聊天
Or we could just talk.
多谢关心 但我现在想一个人待着
No offense, but I just wanna be left alone right now.
好的 好吧
Yeah. Okay. Yeah.
我知道你没法向莉娜彻底坦白
I know you can't be 100% honest with Lena,
但或许你可以
but maybe you could, I don't know,
以超女的身份找她
go to her as Supergirl
跟她解释为什么会让詹姆斯那么做
and explain why you had James do what he did,
看她能否理解
and see if she understands.
这是一个人的残骸
This was a person.
你会在核武器攻击之后看到这种阴影
You see shadows like this after nuclear strikes,
但这整栋大楼都完好无损
but this whole building's intact.
他们在制♥造♥什么炸♥弹♥
What kind of bomb were they making?
不好意思
Excuse me?
我认识你 对吧 你是奥莉维亚
I know you, right? You're, uh, Olivia.
我们在克维尔的集♥会♥上见过
We met at Coville's meeting.
我想知道塔尼娅在不在这里
I need to know if Tanya is here.
我们走散了 我要知道她是不是没事
We got separated, and I need to know that she's okay.
她没事 冷静点 一切都好
She's fine. Just calm down. Everything's good.
-这里不安全 -你被跟踪了吗
- It's not safe here! - Were you followed?
放开她
Let her go!
詹姆斯 帮帮忙 他们要带走塔尼娅
James, help! They're taking Tanya!
你可以这么说
You could say that.
-不要 -詹姆斯 救我
- Come on. - James, help!
-塔尼娅 -放开我
- Tanya. - Let me go!
别激动
Take it easy.
别激动 好吗
Just take it easy, okay?
放开我
Let me go!
报♥警♥
Call 911.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
柯川
Coltrane.
救我 救我 詹姆斯
Help! Help! James!
咱们走 下车
Let's go. Move!
放开她
Let her go.
不行
No.
她得完成剩下的翻译工作
She needs to finish what she started.
不许动
Freeze!
不许动 不许动
Don't move. Don't move.
举起手来
Show me your hands.
-我没有武器 -我说了不许动
- I am not armed. - I said freeze!
别开枪 拜托
No, no. Don't, please.
他在保护我
He's protecting me.
跪下
Down on your knees!
要抓我的不是他 是他们
No, it's not him, it's them.
等等
Wait, hold up.
你是守护者吗
You're Guardian?
对 但不要在社交媒体上说起这事
Yep, just try not to put that on social media,
我在努力保持低调
I'm trying to keep it on the low.
好的 抱歉 我...
Okay. Sorry. I just...
这太棒了
That is so awesome.
我之前都不知道
I had no idea.
我以为你只是跟超女关系很好
I thought you were just friends with Supergirl,
但你其实是超... 不是超人
but you're Super... Well, not "Man",
因为已经有人叫那个绰号♥了
uh, because that's already taken.
-但你有超能力 -他们才有超能力
- But you're super. - They're super.
我只是守护者
I'm just Guardian.
拜托 别自谦了
Oh, no, come on. Don't downplay it.
你可是守护者
You're Guardian.
你是超级英雄
You're a superhero.
但他们照样会朝你开枪
And they still would've shot you.
你忘记了 他们已经开了枪
You forget, they did shoot me.
用穿甲弹一枪打在我脸上
In the face, with armor-piercing bullets.
我不是说信徒们 而是警♥察♥
No, not the acolytes, the police.
我亲眼看到警♥察♥朝我父亲和兄弟们开了枪
I've seen it happen to my father, my brothers.
我只是...
I just...
从没想过这种事会发生在守护者身上
never thought it would happen to Guardian.
我应该换衣服了
I should get changed.
走吧
Come on.
《儿童与心理创伤》 《应对童年情感创伤》
看闲书呢
Some light reading?
是啊
Yeah.
我在想办法跟鲁比沟通
I'm just trying to figure out how to reach Ruby.
我十几岁的时候失去了父亲 所以我就想
I mean, I lost my dad as a teenager, so I figured,
"我应该非常懂得如何帮她
"Hey, I should be a natural at helping her
《应对悲痛》
熬过离开母亲的痛苦才对"
get through this whole ordeal with her mom."
但我尝试过的办法都不管用
But nothing I have tried is working.
所以我就买♥♥下了所有能找到的
So I bought every book that I could find
关于帮助儿童抚平心理创伤的书
on helping kids deal with trauma.
据我猜测 这些书里都没有提及
I'd imagine none of those books have chapters on what to do
如果你母亲是企图杀死你的灭世者该怎么办
when your mother's a Worldkiller who tried to murder you.
对啊 他们把这点给漏了
Yeah, they left that one out.
她一个多礼拜以来一直穿着睡衣
She's been in her pajamas for over a week,
连公♥寓♥门都没出过
and she hasn't even left the apartment.
我很了解这种情况
I know all about that.
我全都了解
All about that.
我父亲越来越沉默寡言
My father is growing more and more withdrawn,
越来越固执
and intransigent.
虽然他也有状态比较好的时候
I mean, he still has his good days, you know.
但可惜的是 这样的日子少得可怜
Unfortunately, those days are few and far between.
我很遗憾 荣恩
I'm sorry, J'onn.
真希望我能有办法延缓他的病情
I just wish there was some way I could slow down the illness.
我是说 他戴上精神力抑制器之后
I mean, now that he's wearing that psychic inhibitor,
他的大脑几乎与人类一样了
his brain is almost identical to that of a human.
我一直在做大脑可塑性的研究
I've been doing some research on the plasticity of the brain.
有研究明确显示
You know, u202dstudies apparently show
玩三维电子游戏
that playing three-dimensional video games
能够逆转大脑衰退
actually could reverse the decline.
听起来你应该带他去玩街机
Sounds like you should take him to the arcade.
你觉得你能帮我们研究出这是什么炸♥弹♥造成的吗
Do you think you could help us figure out u202dwhat kind of bomb did this?
可以 莉娜的光谱分♥析♥设备
Yeah, well, Lena's u202dspectra analysis equipment
正在超速运转
is sort of running on overdrive,
所以咱们得回超查部去了
so we're gonna have to go back to the DEO.
-好 -我们跟你一起去
- Sure. - Yeah, we'll go with you.
我们可以一边等结果 一边重看克维尔的日记
And we can go over Coville's journal while we work.
好主意
Good idea.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表