剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我叫卡拉·佐·艾尔
My name's Kara Zor-El.
我来自氪星
I'm from Krypton.
我来到这颗星球避难
I'm a refugee on this planet.
我被派往地球保护我的堂弟
I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin.
但我的太空舱被击中后偏离路线
But my pod got knocked off course,
在我到达地球之时
and by the time I got here,
我的堂弟已经长大 成为了超人
my cousin had already grown up and become Superman.
我隐藏了我的真实身份
I hid who I really was
直到最近的一起事故
until one day, when an accident
迫使我向世界揭示了自己的身份
forced me to reveal myself to the world.
对于大多数人 我只是凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥的记者
To most people, I'm a reporter at CatCo Worldwide Media.
但私下里 我与收养家庭的姐姐一同为超查部工作
But in secret, I work with my adopted sister for the DEO
为我的城市抵御外星生命
to protect my city from alien life
和有意伤害它的其他任何人
and anyone else that means to cause it harm.
我是超女
I am Supergirl!
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
很快 你将会称霸
One day soon, you will reign.
玛吉不想要孩子
Maggie doesn't wanna have kids.
我想当妈妈 我要怎么办啊
I wanna be a mom, what am I gonna do?
我女儿有办法救我们
My daughter has a way to save us.
这是我哥发明的一个装置
It's a device that my brother invented.
我认为我可以把它改造成向大气散播铅
I think I can convert it to irradiate the atmosphere with lead.
我能毁了你
I could ruin you.
与我作对 你一定会后悔的
You are gonna so regret the day you screwed me.
因为现在你引起了我的全部注意
Because now, you have all of my attention.
第十大街和第二大街交叉口 眼睛看路
Ten and two. Watch the road.
你要是敢靠近我 发射视线 或是退缩一步
You come closer, your eyes glow, you even flinch,
-我就割了他的喉咙 -不 你不会的
- and I open up his throat. - No, you won't.
还有谁想来
Anyone else?
你还好吗
You holdin' up okay?
不好
No.
她明天搬走吗
It's happening tomorrow?
是的
Yeah.
妈 你还好吗
Mom, are you okay?
什么 是的
What? Yes.
宝贝 当然 我很好
Babe, of course. I'm fine.
我没事 昨晚只是做了个噩梦
I'm totally fine. It was just a dream.
你当时醒着
You were awake.
鲁比 我没事 只是偏头疼犯了
Ruby, I'm fine. It was a migraine.
瞧 我们到了
Look, we're up next.
拿上你的书包
Get your backpack.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - Love you, too.
-再见 -祝你今天开心 再见
- Bye. - Have a good day. Bye.
你做完数学作业了吗
Hey, did you get your math homework done?
我搞不定
I couldn't get through it.
上课之前还有点时间
Well, there's still time before the bell
我可以帮你
if you want me to help you.
-好啊 那就... -你还好吗
- Yeah. That'd be... - You okay?
卢克 妈妈 救命
Luke! Mom, help!
妈妈 没事的 没事的
Mom! It's okay, it's okay.
没事
It's okay.
拜托 没事的 没事的
Oh, please. It's okay, it's okay.
卢瑟女士 你批准了第六页上的一篇软文
Ms. Luthor, um, you approved an advertorial on page six.
你有问题要问我吗
Is there a question coming?
我...
Well, I...
我只是希望你能先跟我商量一下
I just wish you would have told me first.
我不知道广♥告♥也归你管 奥尔森先生
I didn't know ads were in your purview, Mr. Olsen.
这个嘛 其实不归我管
Well, they're... they're not in my purview.
这不是什么大事 只是
It's... it's not a big deal, it's just that
如果我们把广♥告♥粉饰成文章的话
if we're gonna disguise ads as articles
我觉得这样会抹黑我们的形象
I think that it sends a bad message.
读者想知道自己读到的是广♥告♥还是文章
People wanna know what they're getting, you know?
他们希望我们做事诚信
They expect integrity from us.
这是个印象问题
Just a perception thing.
-三折 -什么
- 70%. - Excuse me?
这是我们杂♥志♥订阅率的大幅折扣 打三折
That's the deep discount on our print subscription rate. 70%.
只有这样人们才愿意读我们的杂♥志♥
That's what it takes just to get people to read.
所以我觉得偶尔插一篇软文很有必要
So I think an advertorial here and there is a necessary evil.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
-嗯 -好得很
- Yeah. - Absolutely.
那就好 詹姆斯 我就进来看看...
Good. Uh, James, I just came in to check and see if...
我觉得你们该把电视声音调大
Actually, I think you're gonna wanna turn up the TV.
那个人♥渣♥在我的医院里干什么呢
What is that scumbag doing in my hospital?
那是个梦魇
It was a nightmare.
我们愿意付出任何代价去结束那一切 对吧
And we would've given anything for it to end, am I right?
然后达克萨姆人的飞船就飞走了
Then the Daxamites, the ships just up and left.
你们知道他们为何离开吗
You know why they left?
摩根·埃奇 在卢瑟儿童医院发表讲话
是一枚散播铅的炸♥弹♥把他们赶走的
It was a lead-dispersal bomb that drove 'em away.
我有个同事的儿子生病了
I have a colleague whose son was sick.
把他送到了这里
Brought him here.
这家医院里还有孩子出现了同样的症状
There were other children in this hospital with the same symptoms.
医生告诉我 在其他医院里
The doctors told me that there were other children
摩根·埃奇 在卢瑟儿童医院发表讲话
也有孩子
in still other hospitals
出现同样的症状
all displaying the same symptoms.
铅中毒
Lead poisoning.
我们来这家医院很合适
You know, it's fitting that we're here, in this hospital.
摩根·埃奇 在卢瑟儿童医院发表讲话
正是莉娜·卢瑟制♥造♥了那枚
Lena Luthor built the bomb
毒害了这些孩子们的炸♥弹♥
that poisoned these boys and girls.
你有证据吗
Do you have any proof?
我得赶过去
I've gotta get down there.
小声点 请尊重孩子们
Keep it down. Please respect the children.
我去外面接受你们的采访
Let's take it outside, I'll answer your questions.
我还盼着你能晚点回来
I was hoping you'd take longer getting home.
我有考虑过
I thought about it.
那样我只会更难受
That's only gonna get harder.
我讨厌现在这种感觉
I don't wanna feel like this.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. -Yeah. I love you... I love you back.
我
I, uh...
不能这样 太蠢了 这...
This can't be it. This is stupid. This is...
我们已经好好谈过了
We've talked this through.
-对吧 -嗯
- Right? - Mmm-hmm.
谈了好几天
I mean, for days.
你能重来一遍吗 你能再周♥旋♥几轮吗
Can you do that again? Can... can you go another couple rounds?
我可做不到
Because I can't.
你以后会想要孩子吗
Are you ever gonna wanna have kids?
我想要你
I want you.
我知道 宝贝
Yeah, I know, babe.
但我想要孩子
But I want kids.
我会一直想要孩子
I'm always gonna want kids.
那就没什么好谈的了
Then there's nothing else left.
你必须说出那句话
You have to say it.
玛吉
Maggie...
你必须大声说出来
You have to say it out loud.
拜托
Please?
我们没法在一起
We can't be together.
小萨
Sam?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
鲁比的朋友卢克 今早晕倒了
Luke, one of Ruby's friends, collapsed this morning.
铅中毒
Lead poisoning.
我跟医务人员一起过来的 他妈妈刚赶到
I came with the paramedics, his mom just got here.
我也看到埃奇搞的噱头了 这整件事太可怕了
I saw Edge's stunt, too. This whole thing is awful.
-好 我该在哪儿签字 -莉娜
- All right, where do I sign? - Lena?
你怎样才肯罢手
Where the hell do you get off?
谢谢
Thank you.
本人刚刚在你的医院支付了医疗费尾款
That was me paying the end of the medical expenses at your hospital.
所以这就是你的复仇计划吗
So this is what your revenge looks like?
你听说过眼镜蛇效应吗 莉娜
Have you ever heard of the cobra effect, Lena?
在殖民时期的印度
Colonial India,
英国政♥府♥发现德里到处都是蛇
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表