剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
And after, u202dI'll open up your friend
和其它神一起吃掉她的心脏
and eat her heart with the other gods.
你想谈谈内脏的事吗
You want to talk about insides?
因为将来会有八个不同的政♥府♥机关
'Cause you are gonna have eight different government agencies
争夺解剖你的权力
fighting over who's going to dissect you.
好了 我们外边说话 丹弗斯特工
All right, let's speak outside, Agent Danvers.
你不是神 你只是血肉之躯
You're not a god. You're just meat and bones.
艾丽克斯
Alex!
艾丽克斯
Alex?
在这件事上 你为什么非要跟我对着干
Why are you fighting me so hard on this?
你知道纯粹只是在耍你吧
You realize that Purity is just toying with you, right?
如果我们能救朱丽娅 那就要抓住机会
If we have the chance to save Julia, we have to take it.
这个准则不错 卡拉 但是不实用
That is such a nice motto, Kara, but it's not very practical.
什么
Excuse me?
不管有多少证据来证明你错了
No matter how much evidence piles up saying that you are wrong,
你总是抱有希望
you always hope.
那是我的工作
That's my job.
纯粹是邪恶的 她是个灭世者
Purity is evil. She is a Worldkiller.
而外边还有两个和她一样的人
And there's two others out there just like her,
威胁着生命
endangering lives,
而你的感觉正在耽误我们的时间
and your feelings are costing us time.
好吧 但我的感觉救过人命
Okay, my feelings have saved lives
无数次
countless times.
艾丽克斯 等一下 听我说
Alex... Wait. Listen to me.
我习惯了你的务实
I am used to you being pragmatic,
但你什么时候变得这么顽固多疑了
but since when have you become so hard and cynical?
不是所有人都能刀枪不入 卡拉
Well, not all of us are bulletproof, Kara.
我知道
I know.
所以 多疑是我们常人活下去的基础
So, cynicism, that's what's keeping the rest of us alive.
看起来更像是要你的命
Well, it seems like it's killing you.
我的姐姐 我了解的姐姐 她具有同情心
My sister, the sister I know, she has compassion for others.
我只是在做我的工作
I am just trying to do my job.
我们已经试过了你的方法
Now, we've tried it your way, we did.
现在要按照我的来了
But now we're gonna do it mine.
好了 现在试试
Okay, try it now.
这个有没有使用手册
You know, is there like a user manual
或是其他什么让我们参考一下
or something that we can take a look at for ideas?
该死
Sprock!
我猜进展不怎么样
I gather it's not going too well.
现在还不行 但最终会成功的
Uh, not at presently, but we will get there.
布莱尼和我研究了一下那块"恐慌石"
Brainy and I took a look into that hysteria rock,
但一无所获
but it was a dead end.
你修好电池了吗
Did you get the battery working?
没有 但我能搞定
No, but I'm handling it.
好吧 你试过重新校准吗
Okay. Did you try recalibrating it?
试了 艾姆拉 我说了我能搞定
Yes, Imra, I'm handling it.
好吧 也许我没有十二级的智力
Okay, look, I may not be a twelfth-level intellect,
蒙·艾尔 但我挺机灵的
Mon-El, but I'm sharp.
正如我昨晚说过的
And as I said last night,
你不用一句话跟我说两遍
there's no need of telling me anything twice.
永远不用
Ever.
艾姆拉 别这样
Imra, please don't do this.
我只是照着加入军团时你跟我说的那样做
I'm just doing exactly what you told me when I joined the Legion.
我只是在说出事实
I'm just speaking the truth.
我得去看看水晶的情况
I'm... I've got to check on the crystal.
-好 我等会过去 -谢谢
- Yeah. Yeah, I'll be right there. - Thanks.
你还想继续工作吗
You still wanna carry on working?
没必要了
There's no point.
主宰在哪
Where is Reign?
我们有在你公♥寓♥找到的氪星水晶
We have the Kryptonian crystal from your apartment,
而我们知道它可以带我们找到你们的总部
and we know that it's gonna lead to your headquarters.
主宰在哪
Where is Reign?
你现在没那么多话了吧
You're not so chatty now, are you?
挺合理的
That makes sense.
因为我不是你的观众
Because I'm not your audience.
我只是在看一只关在玻璃里的小虫
I'm just looking at a bug under glass.
用你的话来说
To use your own words,
你以为你比我聪明
you think you're smarter than me,
比我强壮
stronger than me.
你以为我面对你的科技无能为力
You think I'm powerless to your science.
我可是看透了你 艾丽克斯·丹弗斯
I see right through you, Alex Danvers.
这是我的天赋
It's a gift I have,
看到人们的内心
to see inside people...
了解他们
To know them.
你想伤害我
You want to hurt me
因为你受到了伤害
because you're hurt.
你想让我软弱
You want me weak,
因为你很软弱
because you're weak.
有人从你心里挖走了些东西
Someone cut something out of you,
而你每天都感觉得到那空虚
and you feel the hole every day.
那个你亲手挖出来的洞
A hole that you dug in yourself.
而且情况也不见好转 对吧
And it's not getting any better now, is it?
好吧 好了 我们谈完了
Okay. All right, all right. We're done here.
-主宰在哪 -艾丽克斯
- Where is Reign? - Alex?
看到那怒气了吗
See the rage?
那是你的孤独在作祟
That's your loneliness.
-闭上你的嘴 -咱们走吧
- Shut your mouth! - Let's go.
你本来遇到了幸福 但你让她跑掉了
You had your chance at happiness, and you threw it away.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
而现在你不过是个坏掉的娃娃
And now you're just a broken little doll.
艾丽克斯 等等
Alex, wait.
她没看错你
She was right about you.
你不过是用于毁灭的工具
You're just a thing built to destroy.
我会确保你不会再伤到其他任何人
And I'm gonna make sure you don't hurt anyone else.
好了 准备好了吗
All right, you ready for this?
我年轻无畏 我赢定了
I'm young and reckless. I've got this in the bag.
-三 -二
- Three. - Two...
作弊没有前途
Okay, cheating will get you nowhere!
好了
Okay.
真的假的 没结果 拜托
Really, nothing? Come on.
出什么事了
What happened?
我没事
I'm good, okay?
艾丽克斯 你
Alex? Hey! You --
该死
Damn it.
谁激活了你
Now, who turned you on?
三位灭世者将横行于世
弱者的鲜血
将浇灌新世界
拉奥蔑视你
我蔑视你
我会制伏你
菜鸟
Beginner!
我赢了
Beat you!
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom?
发现目标 发现目标
Contact! Contact!
我还以为你走了
I thought you left.
我去拿酒了
I did, but, uh, only to get these.
来
Come on.
这算是火星私酿酒
It's sort of a Martian moonshine.
有点冲
It's kind of spicy.
能让人精神为之一振
It has a u202dconsciousness-enhancing quality to it.
上面有标签
This has a label.
他们在外星人酒吧卖♥♥这酒 还挺受欢迎
Oh, yeah. They sell it in the alien bars. Doing quite well.
干杯
Cheers.
要知道 我
You know, I, um...
虽然那是几世纪前的事了 但我也曾有过婚姻
It's been u202da couple of centuries, but I was once married.
七十七年的婚姻
Seventy-seven years, in fact.
所以我对夫妻闹矛盾很熟悉
So I'm quite familiar with the marital spat.
我们俩不是闹矛盾
Yeah, it's, uh, u202dit's not what you think.
聊一聊或许有帮助
It might help to talk about it.
谢了 但我不这么认为
Yeah, thanks, but, um, but I don't think so.
你藏了不少秘密 小伙子
You keep a lot of secrets, young man.
通常是为了保护其他人 所以你本意不坏
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表