剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我叫卡拉·佐·艾尔
My name is Kara Zor-El.
二十四年前 我的星球 氪星
24 years ago my planet, Krypton,
陷入了严重危机
was in serious peril.
我的堂弟卡·艾尔
My cousin, Kal-El,
被送往地球
was sent to a planet called Earth
以保护其安全
for his own safety and protection.
你们可能知道他的故事
You may know his story.
你们不知道的是 我被派去保护他
The story you don't know is that I was sent to protect him.
你分离舱的坐标跟卡·艾尔的互锁在一起
Your pod's coordinates are interlocked with Kal-El's.
-你会随他前往地球 -我不害怕 父亲
- You will follow him to Earth. - I'm not afraid, Father.
虽说旅途漫长 但大部分路程你都会在睡觉
The trip is long but you'll sleep most of the way
我们会在梦乡中陪伴你
and we'll be with you in your dreams.
你要前往地球 照顾你的堂弟卡·艾尔
You'll journey to Earth to look after your baby cousin, Kal-El.
由于地球的黄太阳
Because of the Earth's yellow sun,
你在那颗星球上将拥有伟大的能力
you'll have great powers on this planet.
你会做出超凡之事
You will do extraordinary things.
我不会辜负卡·艾尔和你们
I won't fail Kal-El or you.
我爱你 卡拉
I love you, Kara.
你现在必须出发了
You must go, now.
去吧
Go!
事情并未完全按照我母亲的计划进行
Things didn't exactly go according to my mother's plan.
氪星毁灭时发出的冲击波
Krypton's destruction sent a shock wave
使我的分离舱偏离路线 进入幻影区
that knocked my pod off course and into the Phantom Zone.
在太空中的这一区域 时间不会流逝
A region in space where time doesn't pass.
我在那里沉睡了二十四年
I slept there for 24 years...
直到我莫名其妙地来到了这里
until somehow I got here.
我到达时 仍然是个十三岁的少女
When I arrived, I was still a 13-year-old girl.
但那时 我的堂弟卡·艾尔已经长大成人
But in that same time my cousin Kal-El had grown up
向你们的世界揭示了自己...
and revealed himself to your world...
超人的身份
as Superman.
全宇宙最强大的人
The most powerful man in the universe.
我的堂弟希望我像他一样
My cousin wanted me to have the same safe...
安然无恙地度过人类童年
human-type of childhood he did.
于是他把我交给我了我的收养家庭 丹弗斯一家
So he placed me with my adoptive family, the Danvers.
他们是曾帮助他理解自己超能力的科学家
Scientists who once helped him understand his own super abilities.
虽说我不是你的亲生母亲 亲爱的
I know I'm not your mom, sweetheart.
但你在这里是安全的
But you're safe here.
他们有个女儿 叫艾丽克斯
They had a daughter, Alex.
虽说我们出生在不同的星球
And despite being born on different planets,
但却有一个共同点
we both shared one thing:
我们知道自己的生活从此将大不相同
we knew our lives would never be the same again.
我的堂弟 他不需要我的保护
My cousin... he didn't need my protection.
我不再肩负使命了
I didn't have a mission anymore.
但即便我拥有与他相同的能力
But even though I had all the same powers he did...
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
我认为自己最好还是融入地球生活
I decided the best thing I could do is fit in.
毕竟
After all...
地球不需要另外一位英雄
Earth didn't need another hero.
我要两张《女巫前传》前排座位的票
I need two tickets in the Orchestra section for Wicked.
不是为格兰特女士订的 她母亲想看
No, not for Ms. Grant, her mother wants to see it.
对 还想再看一次 好 我等着
Yes, again. Sure, I'll hold.
查理
Charlie?
我打来是为了记者晚宴的事
I'm calling about the correspondence dinner,
我要确认格兰特女士
I need to make sure Ms. Grant
这次不会再坐在比尔·奥莱利旁边
doesn't end up next to Bill O'Riley again.
我任职于凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥
I work at CatCo Worldwide Media.
一座由我的老板凯特·格兰特打造的在线及印刷帝国
An online and print empire built by my boss, Cat Grant.
她是纳欣诺市最权重望崇的女人
The most powerful woman in National City.
至少是在接下来的几天里
At least... for the next few days.
你看到这个了吗 昨晚发生了运钞车抢劫案
Did you see this? There was an armored car robbery last night.
唯一的目击证人是一个流浪汉
There were no witnesses except for this homeless guy
-他发誓说罪犯长着犄角 -谢谢
- who swears the perp had horns. - Thanks.
长在头上
Like... on his head!
我跟你说 外星人现身了
I'm telling you, they're out there: aliens!
温 根本没有外星人这种东西
Winn, there's no such thing as aliens.
如果你看过这个网站 可能就不这么想了
Well, you might feel different if you read this website.
-那个网站是你建的 -我只是出了一份力
- You write that website. - I... I contribute.
不知道你今晚想不想...
Hey, um, I was wondering if maybe you wanna...
跟我看场电影
I don't know, go see a movie tonight.
我去不了 抱歉
I... I can't. I'm sorry.
我有约会
I have a date.
-约会 真的吗 -嗯
- Date, really? - Uhm.
真棒 有意思 约会很有意思
That's great... fun. Dating is fun.
-约会对象是谁 -相亲网站认识的
- Who... who is that with? - It's an online date.
说我们的匹配度高达82%
Says we are 82% compatible, so...
所以应该还不错
should be good.
知道吗 你不能根据算法来量化情感
You know that you can't quantify emotions based on an algorithm?
温 你是个IT男
Winn, you are IT,
你的整个人生不都是基于算法吗
isn't your whole life based on algorithms?
对 所以如果有针对爱情的算法
Yes, so if there was an algorithm for love
我肯定知道啊
I think that I would know about it.
当爱情降临时 你会察觉到的 卡拉
It's just that... you're gonna know when it hits you, Kara.
有一种"噼里啪啦"的感觉
It'll be all: "Po-pow".
这部电梯简直就是人类培养皿
Ugh, this elevator is a human petri dish,
感觉像是站在长途车里一样
it's like standing up in coach.
-她来了 -你是怎么知道的
- She's here. - How do you do that?
早安 格兰特女士
Good morning, Ms. Grant.
我买♥♥下这栋大楼的唯一原因
The only reason I bought this building
就是因为它有一部私人电梯
was because it had a private elevator.
这样我就不必每天早上
That way, I don't have to
被廉价的古龙水笼罩
get soaked in cheap cologne every morning,
走到办公室 找出是谁喷的
getting to my office, find out who used it,
找人训斥他一顿 或让他去洗澡 我不在乎用哪招
have them reprimanded, or bathed, I don't care which...
这是你的热拿铁
Here's your latte. Hot.
这还真是头一遭
That would be new and different.
我今天午餐要跟董事会开会
I have a meeting with the Board today at lunch,
帮我取消跟我母亲的寿司宴
so cancel sushi with my mother.
也取消心理咨♥询♥师的预约
Oh, and cancel my therapist.
如果不跟我母亲吃午餐 我就用不着做心理咨♥询♥了
I won't be needing it if I'm not having lunch with my mother.
明白
Got it.
还有
Also...
我电邮了一份名单给你
I've emailed a list.
为名单里的《论♥坛♥报》员工准备解雇信
Prepare termination letters for the Tribune employees as noted.
但我希望你能手写
But it would be so nice if you handwrote them.
用轻质卡片纸
Use the lesser card stock.
《论♥坛♥报》要裁员吗
You're downsizing the Tribune?
可那是你收♥购♥的第一家公♥司♥
But that was your first acquisition.
去看看新艺术总监准备好版面设计没有
Go see if the new art director has the layout ready.
我并不是没看到你皱眉
It's not that I don't see your frown,
只是我根本不屑于问你原因
it's just that I don't care enough to ask why it's there.
那些人都会丢掉饭碗
All those people... they're going to lose their jobs.
他们和他们的家庭会遭受什么呢
What's going to happen to them, to their families?
《星球日报》不一定要裁员
They don't have to downsize at the Daily Planet.
大都会有个人穿着披风
Metropolis has a person who wears a cape...
飞来飞去 表演英雄节目
and flies around performing heroic acts.
《星球日报》有54%的时间用这个超人
The Planet puts this superlative man on their cover
做封面
54% of the time.
你不想跑这一趟吗
You wanna save the trip?
那就给我找个英雄来 凯拉
Go find me a hero, Kira.
是卡拉
Kara.
你好
Hello?
-你好 -我马上就好
- Hello? - I'll be just a minute.
格兰特女士派我来取排版设计 她不喜欢等
Ms. Grant sent me for layouts and she doesn't like to wait.
她可以等一会
She can wait a minute.
你见过格兰特女士吗
Have you met Ms. Grant?
见过 她能拿我怎么样 刚雇用我就开除我吗
Yeah, what is she gonna do? Fire me right after hiring me?
那是她的损失
Her loss.
我是新来的
I'm the new guy.
是他啊
Oh, it's him!
我见过这张照片无数次了
I've seen this picture like a million times.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表