剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
但你可以给这个世界做很多贡献
But you have so much to offer this world.
很多很多
So much.
而这不是你该做的
And this is not it.
但是
But...
没有这些 我会是谁
Who am I without it?
放开尤达卡尔之石
Let go of that rock,
你有一辈子的时间去搞清楚这点
and you'll have a lifetime to figure it out.
-怎么了 -我拿不下来
- What's wrong? - I can't get it...
-怎么了 -我拿不下来
- What is it ? - I can't get it.
我
I-I...
-帮帮我 -我不能碰
- Help me. - I can't touch it.
-帮帮我 帮帮我 -蒙·艾尔
- Please, help! Help. - Mon-El.
求求你 帮我拿下来
u202dPlease, please, please. Get it off, please.
纹丝不动
It won't budge.
奥莉维亚 接下来会很痛
Olivia, this is gonna hurt.
我看看 我看看
Let me see, let me see.
你没事
You're okay.
没事的
You're okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
好呀
Hey there.
之前莉娜的事我让你很为难
I just wanted to apologize for putting you in a tough position
我向你道歉
with Lena earlier.
没关系
Oh, it's fine.
是我的问题
I did it.
我不该对你提出那样的要求
I asked you to do something I shouldn't have.
我知道会有后果
I knew u202dthere were consequences.
我能理解
I do understand
你身份的复杂之处
the complex issues about your identity.
但我得告诉你 今天有一刻
But I gotta tell you, there was a moment
我决定摘下面具
when I decided to unmask today
当时我觉得很强大
where I felt powerful.
别误会
Don't get me wrong,
我确实害怕
I was definitely afraid of
这所带来的改变 人们对我的看法
what changes may come or how people may perceive me,
还有附带后果
or the fallout.
但我希望能够代表正义去战斗
But I wanted to fight that good fight,
因为我觉得塔尼娅这种人
because I think people like Tanya
需要看到我这样平凡的英雄
need to see heroes who look like me
才知道他们能做到什么
so they know u202dwhat they're capable of.
对
Yeah.
等我觉得时机成熟的时候
So when the time is right, on my own terms,
我会摘下面具
I'm gonna take that mask off.
我很为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
这是我的故事
That's my story.
你的不一样
Yours is different.
你不能摘下面具
You can't take yours off
因为你这样是在保护我们
because you're doing it to protect us,
保护你在乎的人
the people you care about.
我知道这样很辛苦
I know it takes its toll.
是啊
Well...
我想告诉你 我很尊敬这一点
But I'm here to tell you that I respect it.
我很理解
I understand it.
也很感激
I appreciate it.
谢谢
Thank you.
来
Come here.
该揭晓大惊喜了
And now for the big reveal.
-快看 -真好看
- Ta-da! - It looks so good.
我太喜欢了
I love it so much.
-真的吗 -你做得太棒了
- Yeah? u202d- You did such a good job.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
至少我现在知道了
At least I know now that
如果不能在联调局工作
if this whole FBI thing doesn't work out,
我还可以去当理发师
I have a calling as a hairdresser.
抱歉我之前对你太凶了 艾丽克斯
I'm sorry I was so rude to you before, Alex.
没事
No, I, um...
抱歉我一直逼迫你好起来
I'm sorry that I kept pushing you to feel better
没有给你更多时间
before you were ready.
但你能教梅林怎么玩桌上足球
But I'm really happy that you taught Myr'nn
我真的很开心
how to play foosball.
他生病多久了
How long has he been sick?
没多久
Not very long.
几个月吧
A few months.
但他年纪大了
But he's very old,
好像都几百岁了
like hundreds of years old.
你觉得荣恩会不会担心他父亲的事
Do you think J'onn ever worries about what happened to his father
发生在他自己身上
will happen to him?
不知道
I don't know.
你担不担心
Are you worried that what
你妈妈的事发生在你身上呢
happened to your mom might happen to you?
我真的无比希望
I wish, more than anything,
能够帮你卸下这个负担
that I could u202dtake this burden from you.
我很希望能告诉你
I really wish that I could tell you
你永远不必担心这个
that you never have to worry about that.
但事实是
But the truth is...
我不知道
I don't know.
但我能告诉你我知道的事
But I'll tell you what I do know.
地球上最聪明的几个人很爱你妈妈
Some of the smartest people on the planet love your mom.
他们夜以继日地在寻找治愈方法
And they're working day and night to find a cure.
而这几个人
And those very same people,
也很爱你
they love you.
我向你保证 鲁比
And I give you my word, Ruby,
只要我活着 就会尽全力保护你
I will fight to protect you as long as I live.
开始了吗
Have you started?
没有 你拿来的石头已经被榨干了
No. The rock you brought us was drained of all its power.
对 全用在奥莉维亚的变身上了
Yeah, it all went to Olivia's transformation.
你们两个怎么会对这个消息这么淡定
How come the two of you don't seem too devastated by that news?
因为我和卢瑟女士非常机智地在邪教仪式上
Because Ms. Luthor and I very intelligently recorded
录下了这块神秘石头的放射轨迹
the radiation signature of the sacred stone during the cult's ritual.
只要轻轻扫描一下天空
And with a little scan of the heavens,
天空就回应了
the heavens obliged.
这种情况很少见
Now, it is very rare,
但是有同样的石头正在一颗流星上
but the exact same rock is hurdling through space
在五光年远的宇宙中穿梭
on a meteorite about five light-years away.
荣恩 你的飞船能走那么远吗
J'onn, can your ship make it that far?
我几周前就打开了FTL驱动器
Tuned up the FTL drive a couple of weeks ago.
我可以跟你一起去
I could go with you.
不 你得陪着你父亲
No, no, you have to stay with your father.
我去吧
I'll go.
尤达卡尔之石似乎对超女有些影响
The Yuda Kal rock seems to have some kind of effect on Supergirl,
但我能应付得了
but I can handle it fine.
她不在床上 挣脱了锁链
She's out of bed. She broke the chains.
她怎么做到的
How'd she do that?
氪石应该能够弱化她
That Kryptonite is supposed to keep her weak.
她的身体在适应 就像瘟疫适应反病毒
Her body's adapting, like Pestilence to the anti-virus.
她开始免疫了
She's becoming immune.
你还有多久就关不住她了
How long till you won't be able to keep her contained?
说不好
I don't know.
几天吧
A couple of days.
那我们最好加快速度
Then we better get a move on.
谢谢你跟超女一起去
Thank you for going with Supergirl
让我可以陪我父亲
and allowing me to stay with my father.
当然 别客气
Oh, yeah, of course.
不过我感觉到你这个决定
Although I sense there's more to your decision
不只是为了阻止主宰
than just the mission to stop Reign.
是啊 我跟艾姆拉谈过了
Yeah, well, I spoke to Imra,
尽管我一直努力把感情埋在心里
and it turns out despite all of my attempts to bury my feelings,
她似乎还是一览无余
it was pretty transparent for her,
所以她让我回来 好好处理
so she told me to come back here and sort it out.
我只想跟卡拉说出我的想法
And all I wanna do is just tell Kara exactly how I feel.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表