剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
现在是时候向那些
Now, it is time, you avenge yourself
辜负你的弟兄们报仇了
against the brother who wronged you.
-是你 -抱歉我毫无歉意
- You. - Sorry, not sorry.
你们敢信是新闻业拯救了世界吗
Can you believe the fourth estate saved the day?
卡拉·丹弗斯是超女
Kara Danvers is Supergirl.
你的朋友们从一开始就在骗你
Your friends have been lying to you.
-该死 -刹车失灵了
- Damn it. - The brakes.
救命 救命
Help! Help us!
谢谢你 超女
Thanks, Supergirl.
我长大后 想和你一样
When I grow up, I wanna be just like you.
那很简单 只要你为正义而战
Oh, that's easy, you just have to fight for what's right
并且永不说谎就行
and always tell the truth.
永不说谎 真有你的
Always tell the truth, that's rich.
卢瑟小姐
Ms. Luthor,
一切都好吗
is everything all right?
为何这么正式
Why so formal?
我还以为我们是好朋友
I thought we were best friends.
卡拉
Kara.
-你知道了 -知道什么
- You know? - Know what?
一个虚伪的家伙骗了我很多年吗
That you're a hypocrite who's been lying to me for years?
不是 莉娜 我没有...
No, Lena, I didn't-- -
结束
Terminate.
虚拟现实模拟结束
Virtual reality simulation terminated.
我能问您个问题吗 卢瑟小姐
May I ask you something, Ms. Luthor?
好的 霍普
Yes, Hope.
您在虚拟现实中运行的那些模拟
These simulations you've been running in virtual reality.
我的计算显示
My calculations show it's possible
它们都有可能在现实世界实现
they can be achieved in the real world.
凯特科的卡拉·丹佛斯
将被授予普利策奖
你是想帮我杀掉超女吗
Are you offering to help me kill Supergirl?
是的 您需要我帮忙吗
Yes. Would you like me to facilitate?
我感谢你的提议 霍普
I appreciate the offer, Hope.
你的智商和能力每天都在提升
You grow more intelligent and capable by the day.
你在协助我的同时 没有野心和自负 不会多事
And your assistance comes without ambition, drama, or ego.
-这正是您发明我的原因 -没错
- That's why you built me. - Precisely.
因为我相信科技 不相信人
Because I trust in technology, not people.
人会受情感支配
People are governed by feelings.
愤怒 伤痛 悲哀 我也有这个缺点
Anger, hurt, sadness, and I'm guilty of that too.
所以我才进行这些模拟
That's why I engage in these simulations,
来训练那些情感
to excise these emotions.
我不是坏人
I'm not a villain.
我不想杀死超女 我只想让她感受到
I don't want to kill Supergirl, I just want her to experience
她给我带来的那些伤痛
the same hurt she inflicted on me.
很快她就会体会到
And soon enough she will.
诺南咖啡
由黑曜石之北赞助
不好意思
Pardon me.
我还以为迟到了
Thought I was gonna be late,
但看起来我来的时间正好
but looks like I turned up just at the right time.
这些人是怎么了
What is going on with these people?
-他们完全不注意周边 -看他们银色的眼球
- They're completely oblivious. - By their silver eyes,
我想他们是斯拉托人
I would say that they were Slattorians.
我在调查时碰到过的外星人
A race of aliens I came across during an investigation.
你这次可推理错了 荣恩·荣兹
Oh, your PI powers of deduction are failing you, J'onn J'onzz.
银色眼球是黑曜石之北的产品
The silver eyes are courtesy of Obsidian North.
那不是你工作的公♥司♥吗 凯丽
Isn't that the company you're working for, Kelly?
今天是我第一天上班
Today is my official first day.
那些是增强现实隐形眼镜
Those are augmented reality contact lenses
正在测试阶段 那些有银色眼球
that we're beta testing. The people with the silver eyes
看着收银台上空的人
that are staring at the void above the cashier?
实际上他们在看虚拟菜单
They're actually looking at a virtual menu.
我演示给你看
I'll show you.
当你戴上隐形镜片后
So when you wear the contact lenses,
你与很多人在社交网络上建立了连接
you're linked to tons of people on a social media platform,
他们可以不说一句话就进行交流
and they can connect without saying a word.
有点像你和我
Kind of like you and me.
你们真恩爱
You guys are so cute.
但是那些隐形眼镜吓到我了
But those contact lenses creep me out.
等到你摆一下手就能投票时
Just call me when you can register to vote
再告诉我吧
with a gesture.
看 马上就要大选了
'Cause, look, there's about to be a special election,
但你们知道选民登记减少了吗
and did you know that voter registration is down?
人们不想关注
People don't wanna pay attention
现实世界发生的事了
to what's happening in the real world.
是 但是也有好事发生
Yeah, but, you know, some good things have happened
自从你的文章登出并扳倒贝克总统
since your article came out and took down President Baker,
揭露莱克斯·卢瑟
exposed Lex Luthor.
现在某人
And somebody...
明天要接受普利策奖了
is being presented with a Pulitzer tomorrow
因为是你帮助让这一切实现的
'cause you're the one that helped make it happen.
我的工作能被认同确实感觉很好
It does feel good to have my work recognized,
我只是以为在贝克下台后
but I just thought after Baker was ousted,
会有更多人迫切希望
more people would be hungry
并准备好进行社会变革
and ready to fight for social change.
现在却好像所有人都躲在科技产品后边
And now it just seems like everyone's hiding behind their gadgets.
科技也办成了很多好事 卡拉
Technology does a lot of good too, Kara.
我的新工作将会用到黑曜石的虚拟现实技术
In my new job, I am going to be using Obsidian's VR tech
来治疗老年痴呆与应激障碍病人的大脑
to heal the brains of dementia and patients.
没错 我是个老顽固
Touche. I'm a curmudgeon.
你的新工作听起来很棒
Your new job sounds amazing,
我真高兴我们会在同一栋楼里工作
and I'm so glad we're working in the same building.
可以一起吃大肚腩汉堡午餐
Big Belly Burger lunches.
时间不早了 我该走了 各位
Ooh, look at the time. I gotta fly, guys.
我在教一班孩子太极
I'm teaching a Tai Chi class to a group of kids.
真棒 荣恩
Oh, that's wonderful, J'onn.
我现在活得通透 有目标
Yeah, I'm living with clarity and purpose.
-可棒了 -如果我第一天上班就迟到
- It's gonna be great. - You know what would not be great
那可就不棒了
is me being late for my first day.
-是啊 -好了 我该走了
- No. - Okay, I gotta run, bye.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
昨晚跟莉娜谈得顺利吗
Hey, how did it go with Lena last night?
我等不及想知道...
I mean, I'm dying to hear. -
不好 我知道这表情
Oh, no, I know that face.
你真的... 你什么都没说吗 你没告诉她吗
Are you ser-- You didn't say anything? You didn't tell her?
不是我的错 我得带狗去看医生
It's not my fault, I had to take the dog to the vet.
你根本没养狗 卡拉
You don't have a dog, Kara.
是我邻居斯坦因夫人的狗
My neighbor's dog. Mrs. Stein.
-得了吧 -她需要我的帮助
- Oh, come on. - She needed my help.
你得告诉莉娜你是超女
You have to tell Lena that you're Supergirl,
-但是 -我告诉你先别说的时候
- but-- - When I told you to hold off,
我只是指等一晚上
I just meant for one night.
但是有太多事发生了
But there's been so much going on.
我在报道大选
I'm covering the special election,
要送狗去看病 我还在帮你
and with the dog, and I'm helping you
抓回那些超查部沙漠分部里的犯人
recover all those prisoners from the DEO desert facility.
我和超查部非常感激你的付出
And the DEO and I very much appreciate that.
你给自己找了这么多事做
But you're doing all these other things
而你该做的事只有一件
when there's just one thing that you need to do.
我知道
I know.
只是我已经拖了这么久
I've just put it off for so long,
现在
and now...
因为我不懈追求真♥相♥
I'm being given an award
我即将获奖
for my tireless pursuit of the truth,
可我却是个骗子
and I'm a liar.
-我真可恶 -你不可恶
- I'm terrible. - You're not terrible.
你只是害怕
You're just scared.
我好怕
I am so scared.
我好怕她永远不会原谅我 艾丽克斯
I'm so scared that she's never gonna forgive me, Alex.
什么样的人
I mean what kind of person
会骗自己最好的朋友这么久
lies to their best friend for this long?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表