剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
截至昨晚
As of last night,
大都会君主队正式取得了史上最差的棒球成绩
the Metropolis Monarchs officially have the worst record in baseball.
-犯罪方面 -没什么可报道的新闻
- Crime. - There's not much to cover.
在过去六个月里 犯罪率下降了65%
Crime's been down 65% over the past six months.
超女几乎是凭一己之力
Supergirl has turned the entire city around
为本市除暴安良
pretty much single-handedly.
这就引出了我的下个问题
Which brings me to my next point...
关于超女的那篇独家报道你写得怎么样了
How are you doing on that exclusive with Supergirl?
超女一直太忙
Oh, uh, Supergirl's been too busy
没时间接受关于外星入侵的专访
to have a one-on-one conversation about the invasion.
雕像揭幕仪式就在本周末
The statue dedication is this weekend.
我会尽力
I'll do my best.
你们都收到任务了吧
Well, you have your assignments, right?
开工吧
Lets get to work.
谢谢
Thanks.
卡拉
Kara...
你确定可以写这篇文章吗
Hey, are you sure that you're okay to write this
还是说这会唤起你的回忆
or is this going to bring up some old stuff?
我说了没问题
I said I was.
好吧 你要是想谈心或喝一杯 可以找我
Okay. Well, I'm here if you wanna talk or grab a drink--
你到底是想让我去写文章 还是喝一杯
Do you want me to write the article or grab a drink?
听着 我是支持你的 好吗
Okay. Listen, I'm on your side. Okay?
我比谁都清楚
Look, I know more than anybody,
超女最近惩治了多少罪犯
how much ass Supergirl has been kicking lately.
那是我的工作
Well, that's my job.
我还可以贡献更多力量
There's still more I can do.
改变人们的生活
And touch people's lives.
-这个吹牛大王又想干什么 -本着这一态度
- What is this blowhard up to now? - In that vein,
我想宣布本公♥司♥一项大胆的新决策
I'd like to announce a bold new direction for my company.
新闻快报
我要收♥购♥凯特科
I'm buying CatCo.
在过去几年里 本市的新闻界
The last few years, the press in this town
呈现出一边倒的态势
has swung wildly to one side.
我讨厌他身上的廉价古龙水味
I hate that sentient bottle of cheap cologne.
-你早有耳闻吗 -没有
- Did you know? - No.
詹姆斯也被打了个措手不及
James was blindsided too.
他认为惹恼埃奇是他的错
He thinks it's his fault for getting in Edge's face.
只有他会为了一次过节而下血本
Only he would spend that kind of money on a grudge.
你觉得股东们会听凯特的吗
Do you think the shareholders will listen to Cat?
凯特当上新闻发言人时
Uh, well, Cat had to put her shares in a blind trust
她把自己的股票转成了保密信托
when she became Press Secretary.
但我调查了一下
But I did some digging...
埃奇之前一直在悄悄地买♥♥进股票
Edge has been quietly buying up shares until today,
而今天他向大股东们提出了股权收♥购♥
when he put a tender offer to the majority shareholders.
再也没有新闻自♥由♥了
No more free press.
可是你投资了他的项目
You've invested in his portfolio though.
所以我想 要是你跟他谈谈的话
So, I figured if you could talk to him,
没准能说服他
you might be able to be persuasive.
埃奇根本不尊重任何异见
Edge doesn't respect any opinions that aren't his own.
-尤其是女人的 -莉娜
- Specially not a woman's. - Lena...
你可是帮超女拯救了世界呢
You helped Supergirl save the world.
说服一个顽固的性别歧视者能有多难
How hard could one stubborn sexist be?
好吧 我会想想办法
All right, I'll see what I can do.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想你了
I mean, I miss you.
你还好吗
Is everything okay?
我一直想约你 但你总是推辞
'Cause I keep trying to make plans and you keep ditching.
我最近很忙
I've just been busy.
好吧
Right, um...
我还...
I also just...
我想说声抱歉
I wanted to say I was sorry
毕竟蒙·艾尔的离开也与我有关
for the part I played in what happened to Mon-El.
如果你需要我的话 我一直都在
And that, I'm here for you if you still want that.
不 你也是不得已而为之
No, you did what you had to do.
而且 那是超女的决定 不是你的
And, that was Supergirl's call anyway, not yours, so...
...今早的重大新闻
...breaking news this morning.
据报道 老城区发生了盗窃案
There are reports of a burglary in Old Town.
新闻快报
我们将带来最新...
We'll bring you the latest--
我得走了
I should get going.
好 等着一起吃早午餐
Yeah, uh... Brunch, soon?
纳欣诺市市中心发来的报道
Reporting from downtown National City,
近日来 超女几乎无处不在
it seems Supergirl has been just about everywhere these days.
她应该知道
She does know that the cops
警♥察♥偶尔还是能做好本职工作的吧
are occasionally capable of doing their jobs, right?
我们今晚不必指望她能来了
And we can forget about her showing up tonight.
她的文章也写不完了
Or finishing her assignment.
我们还要给她空间到什么时候
Hey, how much longer do we have to keep giving her space?
我不知道还能再给她多少空间
I don't know how much more space I can give.
-虽说这事很让人沮丧 -太空之外
- As frustrating as this is-- - Beyond.
但毕竟失去挚爱的人不是我们
We're not the ones who lost someone.
我觉得我们至少应该耐心地等她恢复
I think patience is the least we can offer.
同意吗
Agreed?
你说我自私也好
Call me selfish, but
但我有时候真的很想我妹妹
I just... I really miss my sister sometimes.
我知道
I know.
开心点 该参加试餐会了
Cheer up. It's time for that tasting.
你不想参加了是不是
You don't wanna go to that tasting, do you?
你这是怎么了
What's going on with you?
你为什么突然就对婚礼提不起兴致了
Why are you suddenly so down on this wedding?
我没有提不起兴致
No, I'm not down on it.
我只是...
I just, I...
我也不知道
I don't know.
等你想明白了 告诉我一声
Well, when you figure it out, let me know.
我想我们追踪到雇佣兵了
I think we may have tracked down the Merc.
我刚收到超查部的警报
I just got an alert from the DEO.
超女会在那里和我们会合
Supergirl's gonna meet us there.
你们能通过血液追踪到雇佣兵吗
You were able to trace the Merc with his blood?
见见罗伯特·杜布瓦 人称血拳
Meet Robert DuBois. Goes by Bloodsport,
我可没听说过这种打拳的
which is not any sport I've ever heard of.
有针对他的资料吗
What do we know about him?
你还记得几年前市中心的炸♥弹♥吗
You remember those bombings at City Hall, a few years ago?
那就是他干的 之后他就一直失踪
That was him. And, he's been AWOL ever since.
他的资料显示他当过兵
His file says he's ex-military.
他最后的驻守地点在哪
Where was he last stationed?
哈里森堡 城外20分钟车程
Fort Harrison. Like 20 minutes outside the city.
他是安保人员
He worked security detail.
他知道基地所有的进出通道
He'd have knowledge of all the ins and outs of the base.
他可以潜入 找到武器 技术
He could sneak on, locate weapons, technology,
任何想要的东西
anything he wanted to.
温 联络他的长官 看他们知道什么
Winn, call his CO. See what they know about him.
好的
Okay.
-怎么 -好吧 基地的服务器宕机了
- What? - Okay, the base server is down.
系统一片混乱 有人黑进去了
This system is scrambled. Somebody hacked it.
交给我吧
I've got this.
铅...
Lead...
谁在那
Who's there?
救我 求你
Help me! Please...
救我
Help me!
没事了 我来了
It's okay. I'm here.
我来了 我帮你 我帮你
I'm here. I've got you. I've got you.
你没有内伤 你会没事的
You have no internal injuries. You're gonna be okay.
怎么了 你为什么用信♥号♥♥手表
What's wrong? Why'd you use the signal watch?
你没交那篇文章
You didn't get that article in.
你呼叫我就是为了截稿期限
You beepered me for a deadline?
那手表是紧急专用的
That watch is for emergencies only.
我知道手表是干什么用的
I know what the watch is for,
但这感觉也挺紧急的
but this feels like an emergency.
我很担心你 卡拉
I'm worried about you, Kara.
而且 在某些时候
And, at a certain point of time,
-我还是要管管你的 -不 永远
- I have to be your boss. - No, don't ever,
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表