剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Well, if you ever want to trade in your microscope for a badge,
记得告诉我
you let me know.
我想我们在这说就行了
I think we can talk here.
我不想让任何人打扰我们
Well, I don't want anyone to interrupt us.
克洛伊: 这是加密文件
我的天啊
Holy crap!
那个满是证据的神奇电脑在哪 艾丽克斯
So, where's that magical laptop full of evidence, Alex?
我得接个电♥话♥
I have to take this.
艾丽克斯 你在哪
Alex! Where are you?
克洛伊把肯尼拍的照片发回来了
I just got Kenny's pictures back from Chloe.
有张照片拍到了柯林斯警长
And there's pictures of Sheriff Collins.
我认为他参与了贩毒之类的事
I think he's a part of a drug deal or something.
拍摄时间正是肯尼被害那晚
The time stamp is the night Kenny died.
好 告诉老妈我比赛后就回家
Okay, cool, just tell mom I'll be home after the game.
艾丽克斯 要知道我真的很为此抱歉
Alex, you gotta know I really am sorry about this.
肯尼和桥上的事 一直以来都是你做的
Kenny. And the bridge. The whole time, it was you.
-一直以来都是你 -电脑在哪
- This whole time, it was you. - Where's the laptop?
我邮给新闻台了 他们明天就会收到
I mailed it to the news station. They'll get it tomorrow.
不 我不这么想 亲爱的
No. I don't think so, honey.
把你的电♥话♥给我
Go ahead and give me that phone.
-艾丽克斯 你必须快回来 -卡拉
- Alex! You have to get back here. - Kara,
他就在体育场
the stadium! He's here.
好了
Well,
我知道电脑在哪了
I know where the laptop is.
我在李家告诉你妹妹不要牵扯进来
You know, I told your sister at the Li's not to get involved,
可你们两个仍然
and the two of you still
跑到树林里惹麻烦
went down in the woods looking for trouble.
你先进去
After you.
豁出去了
Screw it.
肯尼看到你了
Kenny saw you.
他就该只把望远镜对准星空的
He should have kept that telescope up in the sky.
他是个聪明的孩子 好孩子
He was such a smart kid. Good kid.
他是我朋友
He was my friend.
我并不想伤害他
I didn't want to hurt him.
你想怎样
What did you want?
也许要一点补偿吧
A little compensation, maybe.
保护娇生惯养的有钱人 薪水却少得可怜
Get paid like a dog protecting spoiled rich folks.
毒品是从加拿大边境过来的
Drugs come over the border from Canada,
连藏都没藏
hardly even hide it.
你肯定觉得我是个笑话
Must think I'm a joke.
政♥府♥想让我把毒品烧了
The government, they want me to burn it.
我不如给自己一点回报 仅此而已
Why not get a little something back for myself? That's all.
真是令人伤心
Yeah. Real heartbreaking.
你就是个杀死孩子来掩饰罪行的卑鄙小人
You're a scumbag who kills kids to cover his own ass.
-好可悲 -你真是勇敢
- You're pathetic. - You're real brave.
你连叫也不叫
Not even screaming.
反正也没人能听得到
Not that anyone could hear you.
现在就有人在听
Someone's listening right now.
有人听得到你所说的每一个字
Someone who can hear every single word you say
每一次呼吸声 你感觉得到吗
every time you breathe. Can you feel it?
她要来了
She's coming.
这里 我在这里
Here! I'm down here!
-你还好吗 -还用说 我就知道你会来
- Are you okay? - Duh, I knew you would come.
-乔茜 -别跟我说话
- Hey, Josie. - Don't talk to me.
我能坐这里吗
Can I sit here?
当然
Uh, sure.
我们发现那个混♥蛋♥四分卫抽大♥麻♥
So, we found out the douche quarterback was smoking pot,
抓到了性侵犯者 还解决了谋杀案
caught a predator, and solved a murder.
这周我们干得不错
We're doing pretty great this week.
但是大家都讨厌我们
And everybody hates us.
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
做个边缘人物
Being on the outside.
我只希望肯尼在这
I only wish Kenny were here.
说到这个
Speaking of, um...
克洛伊在笔记本电脑上有发现
Chloe found something else on the laptop.
她把它从其他的文件里删掉了
She deleted it from the rest of the files,
但是她给我发了副本
but she sent me a copy.
他知道了
He knew.
但是他没说
And he didn't tell.
我上次见到他时 他想亲我
The last time I saw him, he tried to kiss me.
我慌了
I panicked.
但如果他在这里
But if he were here,
我会当众亲他
I'd kiss him in front of everyone.
他喜欢我
He liked me.
喜欢我的全部
All of me.
我今晚好像没计划
Well, I guess I don't have plans tonight.
以后都不会有
Or ever.
要出去玩吗
Wanna hang out?
好啊
Yeah.
当然好
Yeah, definitely.
我们可以去飞 我不会告诉妈妈的
We could go flying. I won't tell Mom.
算了吧
I don't think so.
-为什么 -因为你差点死了 两次
- Why not? - 'Cause you almost died. Twice.
我宁愿做人类 也不要冒失去你的险
I'd rather be human than risk losing you.
我从来没有妹妹
I've never had a sister.
我答应你我会做得更好
I promise I'll get better at it.
我们发誓马上就关灯
We're turning the lights off, we swear.
-天呐 -在哪找到的
- Oh, my God. - Where was it?
在警长的车里找到的
It was found in the Sheriff's car.
李夫人觉得应该交给你们俩
Mrs. Li thought you two should have it.
我想这是对你们俩的感谢
I think it's a thank you.
无论如何 我为你们俩感到骄傲
For what it's worth, I am so proud of both of you.
关灯吧
Lights out.
-晚安 艾丽克斯 -晚安 卡拉
- Good night, Alex. - Good night, Kara.
-卡拉 -嗯
- Kara? - Yeah.
明天我能先用厕所吗
Can I use the bathroom first tomorrow?
好
Sure.
你睡过头了
You slept in.
-嗯 -很好
- Yeah. - Good.
记得这个吗
Remember this thing?
这是我们收到过最好的破案谢礼
That was the best thank you gift we ever got for solving a case.
肯尼是我在地球上失去的第一个人
Kenny was one of the first people I lost on Earth.
失去一个人还是那么令人心痛
It doesn't get any easier.
肯尼·李
Kenny Li.
守密者
Keeper of secrets.
那是我第一次真正明白你对我的意义
That's the first time I really understood what I had in you,
拥有一个妹妹的意义
what it could mean to have a sister.
我曾经居然认为你的出现
It's crazy to think that I ever thought that you were
是发生在我身上最倒霉的事
the worst thing that could happen to me.
我会永远无法释怀
I'd never get over it.
-我的确喜欢霸占厕所 -没错
- Well, I did hog the bathroom. - Yes.
在肯尼之后 我才意识到
After Kenny, that's when I realized
我和你可以一起度过所有的磨难
that you and I could get through anything together.
那是我第一次真正地成为卡拉·丹弗斯
That's the first time I really became Kara Danvers.
那也是好事 支撑我们度过了接下来的十年
It's a good thing, too. It got us through the next ten years.
我记得
I remember
以为我在地球上再也不会有家的感觉
thinking I would never feel at home on Earth.
某种程度上来说 现在还是没有
I still don't, in a way.
但是和你在一起 我有家的感觉
But I feel at home with you.
永远都会
Always.
回家是个好主意
It was a good idea, coming here.
昨晚没有玛吉 要不是睡在自己以前的床上
I don't think I could have slept in any other bed last night
我肯定会失眠
without Maggie.
对不起 因为你想帮我而折磨你
I'm sorry I punished you for trying to help.
也该轮到你了
It was your turn.
-我不想伤害你 -我知道
- I never want to hurt you. - I know.
我在慢慢地恢复
I am getting better.
抱歉没让你看到
Sorry I haven't shown it.
如果我有 你现在就会抱有更多希望了
Maybe if I had, you'd have more hope right now.
你陪着我
You're here.
现在我只需要这样
Right now, that's all I really need.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表