剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
You were whammied by the psychic attack.
确实如此 但我说的那些话
Yes, that's true, but I... The things I said...
我以为我们之间的事我已经放开了
I thought I had dealt with my feelings about us.
但在经历干扰时
But when we were in this episode,
让我意识到
it made me realize that
我们的感情并不完美
our relationship was not perfect.
也许 也许我内心深处是知道的
You know, maybe I... I knew that deep down.
但尤其是你离开的时候
But especially when you were gone,
我一直沉浸于对你的想念 美化我们的感情...
I was so busy missing you and romanticizing us...
我确实感觉...
I do feel
轻松了不少
a big weight off my shoulders.
所以某种意义上讲 我很感激这一切
So, in a way, I'm grateful that it happened.
我只是觉得遗憾
I'm just really sorry that
因为受到了火星人的精神干扰
it took a Martian attack
我才想通这一点
to make it come out.
抱歉当时我说的话那么残酷
And I'm sorry it was so brutal.
有时候事实就是很残酷
You know what, u202dthe truth can be brutal.
我以前很混♥蛋♥ 这我也知道
It's not news to me that I used to be a jerk.
所以 对不起
And I'm... I am sorry.
我道歉
I'm sorry.
为曾经的一切
For all of it.
我以前没有从你的角度考虑问题
I didn't really grasp your perspective back then.
话虽如此 但我不该打你 抱歉
Yeah, but still, I should never have hit you. I'm sorry for that.
我也很抱歉因为...
And I'm sorry for...
就是很抱歉
I'm just sorry.
我们能商量件事吗
Can we make an agreement?
可以
Yes.
别再道歉了
No more apologies.
想去当英雄吗
Do you wanna go be heroes?
是瘟疫
Pestilence.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表