剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
My sisters and I have waited patiently
灭世者的崛起
for the Worldkiller to rise
使得地球适宜我们族人的居住
and make the Earth u202dhabitable for our people.
这本来在很久之前就该实现的
It was supposed to happen long ago, but...
但主宰的人类宿体太强大
the human u202din Reign proved strong.
主宰和萨曼莎·阿里亚斯必须被分离
Reign and Samantha Arias had to be separated.
我本来打算自己动手 但你省去了我的麻烦
I was going to do it myself, but you saved me the trouble.
她们中只有一个能在分离中活下来
Only one of them will survive the split.
奇怪的是 你竟然以为人类能活下来
How quaint that you thought it should be the human.
小萨还活着 而主宰死了 我亲眼看到了
Sam is alive and Reign is dead. I saw it happen.
你很天真 像你母亲一样
You're naive, just like your mother
还以为眼见为实呢
if you thought that is what happened.
如果你以为地球人找不到阻止主宰的办法
And you're naive if you think the people of Earth
你才是天真
won't find a way to stop Reign.
需要被阻止的不是主宰
It's not Reign who will need to be stopped,
而是地球本身
it's Earth herself.
你这是什么意思
What do you mean?
主宰只是引燃爆发的火种
Reign is the spark that ignites the eruptions.
地震灾难会消灭所有人类
Seismic catastrophes that would wipe out all humans
让地球变得适宜我们居住
and terraform the Earth.
真可惜
It's almost a pity, really,
你无法亲眼见证了
that you won't be around to see it.
咱们得赶紧离开 这是个陷阱
We have to get out of here. It's a trap!
卡拉
Kara!
我们得找人救她
We need to get her help.
我之前好多了 艾丽克斯
I was better, Alex.
恢复正常了
I was me.
而现在我却感觉连头都抬不起来
Now I feel like I can barely hold my head up.
那断片呢 你还会失去某段时间的记忆吗
What about the blackouts? Are you still losing any time?
我感觉我的内脏在变得衰弱
I just feel like my insides are wilting away.
小萨 你的血细胞发生了突变
Sam, your blood cells have mutated.
之前它们还是人类细胞
Before, they presented as human.
但现在又变回了其自然状态
But now, they are transforming back into their natural state,
也就是氪星人细胞
which is Kryptonian.
像超女一样吗 这难道不是好事吗
Like Supergirl? Isn't that good?
不 我并没有感觉变强
No, I don't feel stronger.
我从未感觉如此虚弱过
I've never felt weaker.
那是因为你的血细胞缺氧了
That's because your blood cells are oxygen-deprived.
它们在萎缩
They're shrinking.
事实上 它们看起来像是休眠了
In fact, they look like they're becoming dormant.
我们要解决这个问题
We need to fix this.
我抗争了这么久 不想现在败下阵来
I have not fought this hard to lose now.
-我们会的 -我们会的
- We will. - We will.
如果她像超女一样是氪星人
If she's Kryptonian like Supergirl,
难道你们不能利用太阳来治好她吗
can't you fix her with the sun?
黄太阳灯
Yellow sun lamps.
她说得对
She's right.
太阳灯能治愈你
The sun lamps should heal you.
我们会对你进行"快充"
We're gonna supercharge you.
迪莫斯 揍我一拳
Yo, Demos, punch me.
你没听错 揍我一拳
You heard me. Punch me.
终于等到这一天了
Finally.
不是吧 你难道都不问一下...
Seriously? You're not even gonna ask--
不如我想象中那么爽
You know, u202dthat wasn't as satisfying as I'd imagined.
我想象过揍你的感觉
And I've imagined it.
这是什么
What happened?
全方位 自维护
An omnidirectional, self-maintaining,
亚原子个人护盾
u202dsub-atomic personal shield.
厉害吧
Boom.
真酷 工作原理是什么
Cool. How does it work?
这样吧 我画给你看
Oh. You know what, here. Check it.
这看起来啥也不是
That literally looks like nothing.
哥们 这是频率变换...
Dude, it's a frequency conversion--
算了 没关系
You know what, don't worry about it. It's all good.
重点在于 这是我发明的
Point is, I invented it,
而它也是我正在为荣恩
and it's like the cornerstone
开♥发♥的非致命武器技术的基础
of all the non-lethal tech that I'm creating for J'onn.
它就像是吸引原子的磁铁
Oh, it's like a magnet for atoms.
你是个天才
You're a genius.
改变世界 这是我的工作
Change the world, that's what I do.
拿着玩吧
Check it.
这可是绝密研究
You know what, this is top secret research.
我准备好了 儿子
I am ready, my son.
我有好多话想对你说
There's so much I wanna say to you.
但恐怕我们一旦开始后
But I'm afraid that once we start,
我就没机会把话说完了
I won't get a chance to finish it all.
不会
No.
我们开始交接仪式之后
Our thoughts, our words
我们的思想和言语会自♥由♥流动
will flow freely as we begin The Reach.
我的思想重获自♥由♥了
My mind is free again.
我们双膝跪地吧
Shall we kneel?
好的
Yes.
这个过程会从我最近的记忆开始
The process will begin with my most recent memories,
回溯我的一生
and travel back through my life,
然后是与我相关的所有人的一生
and then the lives of all those I am connected to.
有时会很痛苦
It will be painful at times
当我们重新经历我被囚禁的那段生活时
as we venture back through my imprisonment.
但我们会冲破那些障碍
But we will break through those barriers,
你将触碰到神圣卷轴的羊皮纸
and you will touch the parchment of the sacred scrolls,
呼吸着火星上的空气
breathe the air on Mars,
就在它诞生不久之后
moments after its creation.
我已准备好面对一切了
I am ready to face it all.
我从没想过我的记忆
I never imagined that my memories,
我们人♥民♥和宗教的历史
the history of our people and our religion,
能够在我死后延续
would live on when I passed.
现在这一切都能延续
And now, all of it will
通过你
in you.
我们开始吧
Let us begin.
瑟琳娜在给了我哈伦·艾尔之后
Selena couldn't have known I was going to come back
不可能知道我会回来
after she gave me the Harun-El.
她肯定有其他方法去到地球
She had to have another plan to get to Earth.
阿尔戈还有其他飞船吗
Are there any other ships on Argo?
没有 它们都被摧毁了 我们也没重建
No, they were all destroyed, and we've rebuilt nothing.
那军团呢 你能用信标呼叫他们吗
What about the Legion? Can you call them with the beacon?
很不幸 信标没有在爆♥炸♥中幸存下来
Unfortunately, the beacon didn't survive the explosion.
你父亲只是想要拯救我们
All your father wanted to do was save us all.
他造了这个穹顶 拯救了阿尔戈
He built this dome. He saved Argo.
他当时在找另一个办法
He was looking for another way,
但是没有及时完成
but he never got it completed in time.
或许那就是赛琳娜打算使用的方法
Maybe that's what Selena was planning on using.
她知道那东西存在 她有好几年可以修理
She knew it existed, she had years to get it working.
修理什么
Get what working?
物质传送门
The transmat portal.
你父亲一直在研发它
Your father had been developing it
想在星球爆♥炸♥前把所有氪星人传送出去
to get every Kryptonian off the planet before it exploded.
但是他失败了
But he failed.
传送门现在在哪
Where's the portal now?
父亲的实验室
Father's lab.
我不敢相信它居然还在
I can't believe it's still here.
我以前下午经常会跟他待在这里
I spent so many afternoons with him here,
看着他工作
watching him work.
有时候 他在解决问题时
Sometimes, when he was working on a problem,
他会询问我的意见
he'd use me as a sounding board.
他把我当成科学家一样跟我谈话
He talked to me like I was another scientist.
他让我感觉自己是史上最重要的人
He'd make me feel u202dthe most important person that ever existed.
唤醒主宰的舞台已经准备好了
The stage is set for the ceremony to bring forth Reign.
转化开始后
Hold the Harun-El perfectly still
拿住哈伦·艾尔不要动
when the transformation begins.
愿我的痛楚能够满足黑暗之神
May my suffering appease the dark gods
然后赐予我们救赎
and grant us our salvation.
灵魂聚集在一起
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表