剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Your mind should be on the life-or-death scenario.
我完全有能力一心多用
I'm perfectly capable of multitasking.
其实我正在解决你的周日填字游戏
I'm actually working on your Sunday crossword right now.
纵六格是"鳗鲡目"一词
Six-down is "Anguilloform."
蒙·艾尔 快避开
Mon-El, evade!
别待在这里 去帮助他们
Don't be here, go help them.
不管怎么样
For what it's worth,
看来超女的生活过得很美好
it looks like Supergirl had a pretty great life.
这些都不属于超女 而是
These aren't Supergirl's things, they're...
属于卡拉的
They're Kara's.
你姐姐几分钟前也说过同样的话
Your sister said something similar a few minutes ago.
什么
What?
她说卡拉·丹弗斯是她最喜欢的人
She said Kara Danvers is her favorite person.
小心 布莱尼 船上有贵重的货物
Careful, Brainy, you got precious cargo on board.
炸毁了三联♥大♥炮
Knocked out the tri-cannons.
我需要一点时间才能再上线
I'll need a minute to get it back online.
是时候把你原路送回去了
Time to put you back in the hole you came from.
天呐 卡拉
Oh, my God. Kara.
我得去帮他们
I have to help them.
不行 他们在用氪星石
No, they're using Kryptonite.
我不在乎氪星石是否会削弱我的能力
I don't care u202dif it makes me vulnerable,
我会它用来对抗她
I'll use it against her.
主宰是不会想到的
Reign won't see it coming.
如果你战胜了罪人 你肯定也是罪人
If you defend a sinner, you must be a sinner.
而我会抹去这个世界的罪孽
And I will wipe away the sin of this world.
你不是死了吗
I thought you were dead.
我痊愈了
I got better.
进攻
Now!
现在我要净化你的罪孽
Now I cleanse you of your sin.
我们暂时打败了她
Hey, we beat her. For now.
谢谢你们与我们并肩作战
Thanks for fighting alongside us.
那是一种荣誉
It was an honor.
-我马上就回来 -好
- Hey, I'll be right back. - Okay.
卡拉
Hey, Kara.
之前我真的很担心你
I was really worried about you.
在你昏迷的时候
When you didn't wake up...
我现在还很关心你
I still care about you.
我知道
I know.
能再次和你并肩作战太好了
It was great fighting with you again.
是的
Yeah.
我很怀念
I missed that.
是你
It's you.
你变矮了吗
Are you shorter?
你是在暗示 当我存在于你的意识里时
Are you suggesting that I augmented my height
我增加了我的身高
while I existed in your consciousness
这样你也许会把我视为更可靠 更值得信任的人
so that you might see me as a more stable and trustworthy figure
因此和我一起帮助你吗
and therefore work with me to help you?
是吧
Yeah?
是的
Yes.
我的确那么做了
I did do exactly that.
好吧
Okay.
很高兴在现实中见到你
It's nice to meet you in real life.
你都不睡觉的吗
Do you ever sleep?
超女刚从昏迷中苏醒
Yeah, well, Supergirl just woke up from a coma
刚好及时拯救了一群
just in time to save a bunch of convicts
要被一名凶残的外星人误杀的罪犯
who were about to be wrongfully executed by a murderous alien.
所以你会更想睡觉 还是更想工作
So, would you rather I be sleeping or working?
工作
Working.
她怎么样了 卡拉怎么样了
u202dHow is she? How is Kara?
她还病着
She's still sick.
但是我们聊了 尽管她烧得胡言乱语
But, you know, we talked, and despite her feverish delirium,
却让我意识到了几件事
she made me realize a few things.
我习惯了人们因为我是卢瑟家的人而厌恶我
I'm used to people reflexively hating me because I'm a Luthor,
我误把你为卡拉感到尴尬的这件事
and I turned you being awkward about Kara
当做你为我感到尴尬
into you being awkward about me,
所以我把你推开了
so I pushed you away.
我不想再这样做了
And I don't want to do that anymore.
那就好
Good.
因为我真的很喜欢你 莉娜·卢瑟
Because I really like you, Lena Luthor.
过来
Come here.
这是我的杰作
And it's my masterpiece.
的确画得好
That's something.
等等 让我...
Wait, let me...
这样弄一下
Do that.
这个是什么
What's this one?
1♥0♥0♥1♥0♥1...
One-zero-zero-one-zero-one--
-布莱尼亚克五号♥写的 -对
- Brainiac-5. - Oh. Yeah.
-那是代码 -所以我要确认一下
- That's code. - So... so, I just have to confirm
荣恩假扮了生病的我
that J'onn u202dpretended to be me, but sick,
然后跟莉娜聊了吻詹姆斯的事情吗
and then he talked about kissing James with Lena?
是的
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
好奇怪
It's weird.
真希望我能看到那一幕
I wish I could have seen that.
我只是很高兴你没事
I'm just glad you're okay.
你知道我会回来的
You know I'd come back.
这一次我真的很担心
I was really worried about this one.
真的
Genuinely.
但至少知道布莱尼能和你沟通
But at least knowing that Brainy could communicate with you,
这很有帮助
I mean, that helped.
-那是什么感觉 -很奇怪的感觉
- What was that like? - So weird.
但是很有启发性
It was, you know, it was illuminating.
为了醒过来
I had to remember who I was
我必须记起自己是谁
in order to wake up.
让我对和蒙·艾尔的事有了不同的看法
Made me think differently about the whole Mon-El situation.
怎么说
How so?
还是很伤心 非常伤心
I mean, it still hurts. A lot.
嗯
Yeah.
但是
But...
我会因此而变得更坚强 无论发生什么事
I'll be stronger for it. Whatever happens.
嗯
Yeah.
我非常高兴你变得更智慧了
Well, I'm totally happy for your newfound wisdom.
也许你就能避免再陷入昏迷了吧
Um, maybe you could avoid comas?
在未来 你可千万别再昏迷了
In the future. That would be... I would really appreciate that.
-老实说 -我会尽力而为
- To be honest... u202d- You know what, I'll try.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
刚买♥♥了一箱红酒
Yup, just got a new case of red wine.
出了什么事
What happened?
超女阻止了我
Supergirl stopped me.
她有几个我没预料到的朋友
She had friends I didn't expect.
你也有朋友
You have friends, too.
什么意思
What do you mean?
还有其他和你一样的人
There are others like you.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
你之前尚未证明自己
You hadn't proven yourself.
但是你现在证明了
But now you have.
你只需知道如何找到他们
You just need to know how to find them.
我能帮你找到前路
I can help you with the path.
聚则强
El-may-arah.
聚则强
Stronger together.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表