剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我女儿的名字
My daughter's name!
这都是你干的
You do this to us.
-我女儿叫什么 -你杀了他们
- What's my daughter's name? - You killed them.
我是三个孩子的母亲
I was a mother of three...
-停下 停下 -这是你干的
- Stop! Stop! - You did this.
我女儿叫鲁比
My daughter's name is Ruby!
鲁比
Ruby!
我们得记住自己是谁
We have to remember who we are.
给 拿着这块石头
Here. Take that rock.
写下你知道的 写下你知道的
Write what you know! Write what you know!
我不知道
I don't know!
-我不知道 -写下来
- I don't know! - Write it!
都写下来
Write it all down!
有什么重要的事让你在日食下还飞来
What's so important that you'd risk flying under a dying sun?
莉娜有氪石
Lena has Kryptonite.
我知道 她一小时前给我打电♥话♥了
Yeah, I know. She called me about an hour ago.
她告诉了我小萨和主宰的事
She told me everything about Sam and Reign.
卡拉 她还告诉我
Kara, she also told me
氪石是莱克斯的 她全用掉了
that the Kryptonite was Lex's and she used it all, so--
莱克斯进去很多年了 但她还是留着
Lex has been imprisoned for years, but she held on to it, anyway.
氪石 詹姆斯
Kryptonite, James.
莱克斯拿它只有一个用处
Lex could have only had it for one reason.
就是杀死克拉克
To kill Clark.
我知道这对你来说有多难
Look, I know how hard this must be for you...
好吧
Okay.
我知道氪石有多糟糕
I know how bad Kryptonite is,
我也亲眼看到过它对你的影响
and I've seen firsthand what it can do to you.
我也无法想象
And I can't even begin to imagine
那是种怎样的痛楚
what kind of pain that must feel like.
但有一件事要说清楚 莉娜不是莱克斯
We have to get one thing clear, though. Lena is not Lex.
花了我很长时间才搞清楚这一点
And it took me a long time to figure that out,
但是你让我看清楚的
but you're the one who made me see that.
我所认识的莉娜一直都是盟友
The Lena I've known up till now has only been an ally.
我想相信她 但是关于小萨的事她说谎了
I want to believe her, but she lied about Sam.
我得确定她说的是实话
I have to know u202dshe's telling the truth.
-你想让我做什么 -不是你
- What do you want me to do? - Not you.
是守护者
Guardian.
我需要你查清楚是不是真的没有氪石了
I need you to find out if there really isn't any Kryptonite left.
卡拉 你这是要我
Kara, you're asking me
背叛一个我很在乎的人
to betray somebody that I really care about.
我也非常在乎她
I really care about her, too.
所以就让我们把这事解决了 一了百了
So, let's put this to bed. Once and for all.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
你想知道为什么我在发现
You want to know why I didn't come to you
小萨的真实身份后没去找你
when I found what Sam really was.
是我先对她做测试的
I'm the one who did the first tests on her.
也是我告诉她去找朋友谈谈她的病症
And I'm the one that told her to come to her friends about her illness.
那为什么不直接告诉我真♥相♥
So, why not just tell me the truth?
跟你没告诉我你在超查部的原因一样
Same reason you didn't tell me you were really DEO.
你知道了
You knew.
我母亲是超查部头号♥要犯 我当然知道
My mother's DEO enemy number one. Of course I knew.
但那是你要保守的秘密
But it was your secret to keep.
就像是小萨的真实身份是她的秘密一样
Just like Sam's true nature is hers.
我没有资格到处乱说
It wasn't my place to say anything.
那好吧 再告诉我一件事
Fair enough. Just tell me one thing.
-鲁比安全吗 -是的
- Is Ruby safe? - Yes.
怎样了
How's it coming?
日食严重削弱了你的力量
The eclipse is diminishing your strength severely.
我可以把你送入黑暗山谷
I can send you into this dark valley,
但是加上两个思想的重量
but adding the weight of two more minds to yours
会让你更加虚弱
will weaken you further.
你的生理构造很奇妙
Your biology is impressive,
但即便是你 也不是做维度传送门的料
but even you weren't built to be an inter-dimensional portal.
-我能跟你谈一下吗 -好
- Can I talk to you for a second? - Yeah.
怎么了
What's up?
如果出了问题 我需要你答应我一件事
If this thing goes sideways, I need you to promise me something.
把艾丽克斯和莉娜拉回来
Pull Alex and Lena out,
但让我留在那里 直到完成任务
but leave me in until I finish the mission.
你听到布莱尼的话了
You heard Brainy.
这可能会伤到你 害死你
This could hurt you. This could kill you.
这是我们拯救现在或未来的唯一机会
This is our only chance to save now or the future.
别无他法 所以答应我吧
This is all we've got. So, promise me.
我保证
I promise.
一旦我诱发传送
Once I induce transmission,
你们的思维会立即被发送到这个黑暗谷中
your minds will be immediately beamed into this dark valley.
会疼吗
Is it gonna hurt?
-几率超过50% -真让人安心
- The chances are better than 50%. - That's comforting.
是吗 我不觉得
Really? I didn't think so.
你们想让我数到三吗
Would you like me to count to three?
-会有帮助吗 -完全没有
- Will it help? - No, not at all.
还是快点搞定吧
Let's just get it over with.
到了
We're here.
-真神奇 -这就是祖鲁
- This is impressive. - This is Juru.
这是为了防备小萨和朱丽娅吗
Are those for Sam and Julia?
是为了防备这里潜在的危险
It's for whatever might be around.
我甚至不确定能不能在这里造成物理伤害
I don't even know if anything here can get injured.
看来可以 没问题
Yeah, we're good.
我喜欢这根 这是我的
This one. I like this one, it's mine.
谢了
Thanks.
没错 这地方能伤人
Yep, this place bites.
-我的天 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. - What?
-那是格雷丝 -谁
- That's Grace. - Who?
她是灭世者之一的人类宿体
She's the human form of one of the Worldkillers.
她死了
She's dead.
这意味着小萨和朱丽娅的时间不多了
Which means that u202dwe're running out of time with Sam and Julia.
是的 她们朝这个方向走了
Yeah. They headed in this direction.
还有54分钟达到日全食
Fifty-four minutes to totality.
蒙·艾尔
Mon-El.
她看起来那么脆弱
She just looks so breakable.
她很坚强 她们都很坚强
She's strong, they all are.
我只想把她拉回来
All I wanna do is pull her out.
-我也是 -可我不能那么做
- Yeah, me, too. - But I can't do that, I can't.
我不能那么做 不能帮助她或抱着她
I can't do that. I can't help her, I can't hold her.
我不能伤害我妻子
I can't hurt my wife.
我该怎么做
What do I do?
什么都不用做 蒙·艾尔
There's nothing to do, Mon-El.
来
Come on.
谢了 亨肖
Thanks, Shaw.
这里是巢中鹰 你情况如何 雏鸟
Okay, this is Eagle in the nest. How're you doing, Baby Bird?
我拒绝
No.
别这样 我喜欢那个代号♥ 你进去了吗
Oh, come on, I like that one. Are you in?
是的 我在莉娜的实验室 保险库在哪
Yeah, I'm in Lena's lab. Where's the vault?
朝北走 等等 更简单地说是左转
Head north. Or wait, more helpfully, left.
-你气色不太好 -我只是累了
- You don't look so good. - I'm just tired.
布莱尼说带你们俩一起来会让我负担很重
Brainy said it'd be hard for me to carry both of you in here.
人类锻炼时就是这种感觉吗
Is this what it's like when humans exercise?
太难受了 人为什么要锻炼
This is terrible. Why would you ever exercise?
-一步一步走 -没事的
- One foot in front of the other. - It's fine.
还比不上轻度氪星石中毒难受
It's no worse than light Kryptonite poisoning.
拜托 如果你还生我的气
Come on. There's too much at stake
会牵扯太多利害关系
for you to still be mad at me.
我说我们可以合作
I said we would work together.
但从没说过会阳光普照其乐融融
Never said it would be sunshine and rainbows.
那太好了 因为现在我们正需要阳光
Great, 'cause we're a little lacking on sunshine right now.
我所做的与私怨无关
What I did wasn't personal.
你私藏了"氪星人杀手" 莉娜
You had a stash of u202d"Kills Kryptonians," Lena.
那就是私怨
It's personal.
我绝不会用氪石做那种事 你知道的
I would never use it for that. You know that.
我之前以为需要知道的我都知道了
I thought I knew everything I needed to know,
可你藏着秘密 那情况就不同了
but you have secrets. It changes things.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表