剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
达克萨姆星的王子
The Prince of Daxam.
达克萨姆星已经不在了
There is no more Daxam.
现在我只是蒙·艾尔了 女士
I'm just Mon-El now, ma'am.
氪星也没有了 只剩下阿尔戈市
There's no more Krypton, either. Only Argo.
这里很欢迎你
And you are welcome here.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你不知道我还活着 也没在找我
If you didn't know I was alive, and you weren't searching for me,
那你为什么到这里来
what brought you here?
地球 地球有麻烦了
Earth. Earth is in trouble.
氪星爆♥炸♥时 尤达卡尔的追随者
When Krypton exploded, the followers of Yuda Kal
派了三个太空舱追我 里面各有一名灭世者
sent three pods after me, each with a Worldkiller.
灭世者
A Worldkiller?
我阻止了两个 但还剩下一个
I stopped two of them, but one remains.
主宰
Reign.
而她正在地球上散播着恐惧
And she's terrorizing Earth.
她伤害了我爱的人们 随意杀戮
She's hurting people I love, murdering indiscriminately.
我们认为找到了能阻止她的东西
And we think we found something that could stop her,
于是我们就跟随放射信♥号♥♥来到了这里
and we followed its radiation signature here.
哈伦·艾尔
Harun-El.
尤达卡尔黑石
The Black Rock of Yuda Kal.
你知道那是什么吗
You know what it is?
尘埃落定之后 灰烬与毁坏毒害了空气
After the fallout, ashes and destruction poisoned the air.
我们毫无保护地在宇宙中穿行
We had nothing to protect us as we hurtled through space.
年轻人和老年人首先生了病
The young and the old were the first to become sick.
他们在我们的新大气层之下挣扎着
They struggled in our new atmosphere,
他们的肺更易受伤害 更加脆弱
their lungs more vulnerable, more weak.
但是在余尘过去之后
But after the fallout passed,
保护罩让我们的大气层更加舒适了
the shield kept our atmosphere more hospitable.
那是你父亲牺牲生命换来的
It is what your father gave his life for.
已经时日无多了
There was no more time.
阿尔戈市已陷入黑暗 快没氧气了
Argo was in constant darkness. We were running out of air.
我们在等死
We were dying.
你父亲重新改造了他未完成的研究
Your father repurposed his unfinished research
创造出了适合生存的环境
to create a livable environment.
他相信哈尔·艾尔可以作为城市的保护罩
He believed that the Harun-El could act as a shield for the city,
他是对的
and he was right.
他的遗产让我们的空气可以呼吸
His legacy keeps our air breathable,
并保护我们不受侵袭
and shields us from invaders.
它将我们隐藏起来...
It keeps us hidden--
所以我们才没扫描到你们
That's why we didn't detect you in our scans.
没发现生命迹象
Why there were no signs of life.
也正因如此 我们才无法联络地球
And why we can't get in touch with Earth.
-信♥号♥♥传不出去 -没错
- No signal can get out. - Exactly.
我们挖出了所有哈尔·艾尔 都在这里了
We mined all the Harun-El left. All of it is here.
一丝一毫都能延长我们的生命
And every ounce of it means one more moment of life.
所以我们没有多余的可以给你
Because of that, we have none to spare.
肯定有办法的
There's gotta be a way.
我们只需要一丁点
We only need a little bit.
我做不了这个决定
It is not mine to give.
但是我会召集一次高级议会会议
But I will call a meeting with the High Council.
谢谢你
Thank you.
需要几个小时来集结成员
It'll take a few hours to gather the members.
在这期间
In the meantime,
我想要了解一下我的女儿
I was hoping to u202dget to know my daughter.
你有任何超女的消息吗
Have you heard anything from Supergirl yet?
没有 所以我才还坐在这里
No. That's why I'm still sitting here.
你能给我演示一些这些怎么工作的吗
Can you show me how this all works?
无意冒犯 孩子 我真的 不需要帮手
You know what, no offense, kid, I really... I don't need help.
那我就陪你呆着吧
Then I can just keep you company.
我真的挺忙的
You know, I'm really busy. Um...
-你看起来很疲惫 -我看起来疲惫吗
- Yeah, you seem stressed out. - Do I seem stressed?
是吗 好吧 我盯着这个
Do I? Really? Oh, well, you know, I have been staring
愚蠢的电脑屏幕已经有36个小时了
at a stupid computer monitor for about 36 hours.
我没合过眼 也没吃过东西
I haven't slept. Haven't eaten anything.
都没有时间把我该死的披萨百吉饼
Haven't even had time to go get my damn pizza bagel
从微波炉里拿出来
out of the microwave.
我所做的就是监视上千万英里的外太空
All I've done is monitor about 10 million miles of outer space
等待超女的确认信息...
waiting for confirmation that Supergirl...
超女正在返回地球
Supergirl is on her way back to Earth
她将带回尤达卡尔黑石
with the Black Rock of Yuda Kal,
那样我们就终于可以阻止并打败...
so we can finally stop and defeat--
我妈妈
My mom.
这个...
Well, um...
主宰理论上来说不是你妈妈
Reign is technically not your mom.
你说得没错
You're right.
主宰是个怪物
Reign is a monster,
而我妈妈失踪了
and my mom has disappeared.
我可能再也找不回她 或是再见到她了
I might never get her back again, or even see her.
尤其是超女不快点回来的话
Especially if Supergirl doesn't come back soon.
是 是 抱歉
Yeah. Yeah, sorry.
我也睡不着觉
I don't sleep anymore, either.
我也很疲惫
I'm exhausted, too.
-你要去哪里 警长 -远离你的地方
- Where are you going, Sheriff? - Far away from you.
是啊 因为你喜欢从远处开枪
That's right. That's because you prefer to shoot from a distance.
或在人背后开枪 像个懦夫一样
Or behind the back, like a coward.
肯尼·李是很久之前的事了
Kenny Lee was a long time ago.
我说的不是肯尼·李
I'm not talking about Kenny Lee.
他喝的酒再来两杯
Two of whatever he's having.
我一点也不惊奇
I'm not surprised.
你把我送进监狱时才...
You sent me to jail when you were...
-十七岁 -十七岁
- Seventeen. - Seventeen.
你想要杀我
You're trying to kill me.
你逗我呢
Are you kidding?
你今天早上在公园里想要杀我
You tried to shoot me this morning at the park.
公园
At the park?
老天
Man.
你还十七岁呢
Are you still 17?
为了搞掉我 你根本不在乎
You don't even care about the countless kids
可能会伤害到的无数个孩子
that you could've hurt trying to get to me.
不过 对你来说再死个孩子算什么呢
Then again, what's one more dead kid to you, right?
我的所作所为欠下了血债
I owed a debt for what I did.
但我已经还清了
I paid my debt.
你杀了一个十几岁的男孩
What you did was murder a teenage boy.
而我会永远背着这个罪过活下去
And I have to live with that! Forever.
你想让我同情你吗
Oh, you want me to feel sorry for you?
为什么要你同情
Why would you?
我都不同情自己
I don't even feel sorry for me.
我每次闭上眼睛 都能看到那孩子的脸
Every time I close my eyes, I see that young boy's face.
我偷走了他的未来
The future that I stole from him.
我看到他身体涌出的鲜血
I see the blood u202dbursting out of his body.
我能感受到手中枪的重量
I can feel the weight of the gun in my hands.
我不是个好人
I wasn't a good person.
我是个腐♥败♥的警♥察♥
I was corrupt.
那时我从没想到自己是个杀人犯
Then I never thought of myself as a killer.
会杀孩子
Kid killer.
但结果 我是个怪物
But it turns out, I was a monster.
这一切都是我罪有应得
And I deserved everything I got.
但我没有想杀你 丹弗斯
But I'm not trying to kill you, Danvers.
那样又能改变什么呢
What the hell difference would that make?
又救活不了肯尼
It's not gonna bring Kenny back.
也救不了我
It's not gonna save me.
我已经罪该万死了
I'm already damned.
荣恩 不是柯林斯
J'onn, it's not Collins.
真的假的
Seriously?
我还以为就是警长没错了
I was so sure it was the Sheriff.
我们会调查清楚的
We'll figure this out.
想让我死的人可多得很呢
The list of people that want me dead is endless.
那更有筛选名单的必要了
All the more reason to cull it.
不 荣恩 你不明白
No, J'onn, look, you don't understand.
假如小萨不在了 鲁比就只有我了
If Sam is gone, I am all that Ruby has left.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表