剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
受过训练的警官和执法机关用的
trained officers, law enforcement.
好了 接下来我们这么办
All right, here's what's gonna happen right now.
你要交出所有关于
You are gonna hand over all documentation
黑尔14的资料
relating to the Heel-14,
并且你要毫无保留地协助调查
and you're gonna comply completely, 100% with our investigation.
如果你不照做 我们就另寻办法
If you do not, we'll take our business elsewhere.
当然 我服从
Of course, I'll comply.
我绝对不会想阻碍你们的调查
I wouldn't dream of standing in the way of your investigation.
你只是想要一个
Oh, you just dream of a world
所有人都全副武装的世界 对吧
where everybody's armed to the teeth, right?
而你想要一个所有人都读凯特科杂♥志♥的世界
And you dream of a world where every person reads CatCo magazine.
我们都是生意人 奥尔森先生
We're both businessmen, Mr. Olsen.
你介意我留在这里和你一起工作吗
Do you mind if I come in here and work with you?
我有很多东西要看
I have a ton of reading to do.
任何带了一大摞披萨进这间办公室的人
Anybody who brings a mountain of pizza into this office
想待多久都可以
can stay u202dfor as long as they want.
我知道 我买♥♥太多了
I know, I brought too much.
你在忙些什么
So, what are you working on?
我以为这一♥期♥在五点已经送去出刊了
I thought the issue went to print at 5:00.
是没错 现在我在通过
That did, but, uh, u202dnow I'm trying to track down
枪手的武器来追踪他
a gunman by using the weapon that he used.
克拉克几年前在《星球日报》上写过一篇
Clark did an expose on the gun epidemic
披露枪♥支♥泛滥之危害的报道
for the Daily Planet years ago.
我想搞清楚他是如何
And I'm trying to figure out how he was able
找到那些未登记的
to track a private sale of an assault weapon
私人枪♥械♥出♥售♥记录的
without a registry. So...
人们不喜欢政♥府♥监督他们买♥♥到的枪
People don't like the government keeping track of the guns they own.
我一直不理解这个争论
I never really u202dunderstood that argument,
一个人拥有枪♥支♥的权利
that someone's right to own an assault weapon
要比一个人安全上学读书的权利更重要
is more important than someone's right to go to school safely.
我有把用来自我防卫的枪
I have a gun for self-defense.
我用它自我防卫过
I have used it for self-defense.
你该不会是那种人吧
You're not telling me that you're one of these people
认为每个人都持枪会更安全
that thinks that having a gun makes everybody safer, right?
我们互不认同
We disagree,
但是我能理解你 也希望你能理解我
but I can see your side and hopefully, you can see my side, too.
我愿意听你的意见
I'm open to listening.
很好 因为互相听取对方意见才能办成事
Good, 'cause things get done when we listen to each other.
说到这个 我能听到那披萨发表意见了
Speaking of which, I can hear that pizza talking.
你实在买♥♥了好多啊
That is a lot of pizza.
-是啊 真抱歉 -没关系
- Yeah, I'm sorry... - It's fine.
泰斯马克女士
Ms. Tessmacher?
什么事 奥尔森先生
Yes, Mr. Olsen?
我们需要你的肚子来处理两块这玩意
We are gonna need your stomach on at least two of these.
谢谢 你们需要些什么吗
Thank you. Could I get either of you anything?
伊芙 我想要来杯咖啡
You know, Eve, I could really do with a cup of coffee.
这篇自发钓鱼的文章可真枯燥
This article on spontaneous fishing is seriously dry.
是福雷斯特写的那篇吗
Is that the one by Forrester?
《宇宙科学杂♥志♥》
Scientific Universe Journal?
-没错 -你得去看看
- Yeah. u202d- You need to check out
珍·斯坦梅茨·欧格雷迪的文章
Jen Steinmetz-O'Grady's work.
我和她在耶鲁一起做过研究
I studied with her at Yale.
她的大脑
Her brain is
不一般
beyond.
我马上拿咖啡来
I'll be right back with that coffee.
你知道伊芙研究过核物理吗
Did you know Eve studied nuclear physics?
伊芙已经没什么能惊到我的了
There is nothing that surprises me about Eve anymore.
你找到想要的那个重力操纵器了吗
Did you find u202dthe gravity manipulator you were looking for?
找到了 但是卖♥♥我的那个人有些怪异
I did, but the guy who sold it to me was sort of an oddball.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
奥·艾瑞斯
Ol-Irus.
所有人都认识他
Everybody knows him.
奥·艾瑞斯 我们的那个老师吗
Ol-Irus, our schoolteacher?
你记得有一次他让我们把
Do you remember that time he made us take home
昆虫样本带回家做作业吗
insect samples to study,
然后它们在咱们家生了几百只小虫
and they reproduced by the hundreds in our houses?
或许你对昆虫作业不太在行
Well, maybe you weren't so good at your insect homework,
但我肯定你是个好妈妈
but I'm sure you are an amazing mother.
她是的
Yeah, she is.
你的孩子 他们今晚在哪里
And, uh, your children, where are they tonight?
他们有保姆照顾
They're with the babysitter.
保姆的母亲 劳拉 是我们的景观设计师
Whose mother, Laura, is our landscape architect.
别提这件事 真是太让人苦恼了
Please don't bring it up. It's all so distressing.
我们要在后院造个露台
We're building a gazebo in our backyard.
是由一大块在残骸中遗留下来的
It's been carved out of this huge, beautiful piece of stone
漂亮石头雕刻而成的
that was left from the wreckage.
我们对劳拉说得再清楚不过了
We couldn't have been more clear with Laura
我们希望石头朝南
that we wanted it to face south.
这样在晚上 我们就能欣赏果园外的湖畔了
So that we could enjoy the lake off the orchard in the evening.
但是她雕错了方向
And she's carved it in the wrong direction.
这块庞然大石在我们的后院里
So, now we have this stone monolith in our backyard
面向着树林
that's facing the woods.
对此我们无能为力
Nothing can be done about it.
实在是太悲剧了
It's so tragic.
也没这么糟吧
Well, I mean, it's not that bad.
你会发现你所面对的方向是非常重要的
You'll see that the direction you're facing matters a great deal.
当然了
Of course, it does.
那会影响到心情
It affects your mood.
还有睡眠质量
And your quality of sleep.
我们会想办法搞定的
Well, we will find a way to manage.
失陪
Excuse me.
之前你出现在了市场
You were at the marketplace earlier.
我看到你了
I saw you.
你在监视我吗
Are you spying on me?
卡拉 怎么了
Kara, what's going on?
起重机吊索坠落时 她在场
She was there right after the crane fell.
不是这样的 我不在那里
It's not true. I wasn't there.
我相信自己的眼睛
I know what I saw!
你为什么要伤害我
Why do you want to hurt me?
告诉我
Tell me!
她疯了
She's crazy.
我什么也没做
I did nothing.
你在说谎
You're lying.
告诉我你是谁
Now, you're gonna tell me who you are,
你想对我♥干♥什么
and what you want with me,
否则我向你保证 你会后悔的
or I promise you, you will regret it.
卡拉 够了 费尔拉 回家吧
Kara, enough. Felra, go home.
杂货店是她丈夫开的
Her husband owns the grocery.
我认识她很多年了
I've known her for years.
她绝对不会伤害任何人
She would never hurt anyone,
更别说是素未谋面的人了
let alone somebody she's never met.
今晚到此为止吧
Let's call it a night.
卡拉 拜托 回家吧
Kara, please, go home.
好好休息
Get some rest.
有确定任何潜在嫌疑犯吗
Have we identified any potential suspects yet?
还没有 我们一直在调查
Uh, not yet. We've been going off that list
你从枪♥支♥制♥造♥商那里拿到的名单
that you had from the gun manufacturer,
但是要找出这些武器的下落并非易事
but trying to locate the weapons like this is particularly hard.
没有数字记录 也没有文字记录
There's no digital trail, there's no paper trail.
我们只能给枪♥支♥零售商
All we can do is actually call the individual retailers
打电♥话♥
that sold the guns.
那我们还在等什么
Well, what are we waiting for?
在这个人对其他人使用这把枪之前
I want that guy found and off the streets as soon as possible
我要尽快找到并抓获他
before he can use that weapon on anybody else.
你不是在逃避回家吧
You're not avoiding going home, are you?
不是
No, I'm not.
好吧
Okay.
萨拉和工地的业主谈过了
Thara spoke with the owner of that construction site.
柱子掉下来 是因为
The pillar fell because of a part
之前有一部分出现了问题
they were having u202dtrouble with in the past.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表