剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
灭世者
Worldkillers.
在主宰统一的旗帜下
Unite beneath the standard of Reign.
小萨
Sam?
当她占据你时 你会失去一切意识和控制
When she takes over you lose all awareness, all control.
我们会帮你挺过这一关
We're gonna get you through this.
第三位灭世者
The third Worldkiller.
一千年后她就会进化成枯萎病
In 1,000 years she evolves into Blight.
是瘟疫
Pestilence.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你 阿迪
Thanks, Addy.
我知道人们很害怕 这确实有点吓人
I know people are scared. Well, it's kind of creepy.
但至少他们不会再抱怨鸽子的问题了
But, hey, at least they'll stop complaining about the pigeons.
开个玩笑嘛 局长
Always time for a laugh, Commissioner.
保持联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
市长 您的...
Sir, your...
这只鸽子病的不轻
Well, that was a very sick creature.
而奇怪的是 我在它身上找不到
And what's odd is that I can't find a virus
任何病毒或感染
or infection of any kind.
它肯定死于某种病
Well, something must have done that.
枯萎病
The Blight.
我们在维纳什星上经历过这个
We went through this on Winath.
在枯萎病出现前会发生大量野生动物死亡
The Blight is preceded by mass wildlife death
植物和农作物在土地里腐烂
and plant life, crops rotting in the Earth.
很快它就会在人类身上显现
Soon it will manifest in people.
潜伏期很短
It's a short incubation period.
致命率百分之百 而且传染性极强
It's 100% fatal and extremely contagious.
根据我的检测 不管这只鸟得了什么病
Based on my tests, whatever this bird had,
都不具有传播性
it wasn't transmittable.
甚至都不会在鸟类之间传播
Not even from bird to bird.
所以它肯定接触过瘟疫本人
So it had to have come in contact with Pestilence herself.
现在或许还没有传染性
It might not be contagious yet,
但如果瘟疫变得更强大了
but if Pestilence gets stronger,
哪怕只凭借枯萎病一半的力量
even half the strength of the Blight,
整座城市都会在几天之内化为乌有
the entire city would fall ill in a matter of days.
但我们不会让她变得更强大
But we won't let her get stronger.
记得吗 治愈方法写在我们的基因里
Now remember, the cure is written in our DNA.
在布莱尼的帮助下
With Brainy's help,
我们将能够对其进行提取 制成武器
we'll be able to extract it, weaponize it,
在瘟疫演变成枯萎病之前把她杀掉
and use it to kill Pestilence before she ever becomes the Blight.
我们不会开杀戒的
We're not killing anyone.
我们对待纯粹的手段太粗暴
We got too aggressive with Purity,
才导致事情急转直下
and that's when things got worse.
同样的错误我不会犯两次
I'm not making the same mistake twice.
瘟疫有人性的一面
There is a human side to Pestilence.
我们会找到她 并拯救她
We're gonna find her, and we're going to save her.
我们过来是为了终结我们那个时代的威胁
We came here to end the threat to our time.
也就意味着在这个时代终结她的生命
And that means ending her life in this time.
我们不是那样办事的
It's just not how we operate.
我通常也不会那样办事
That's not how I usually operate,
但现在情况特殊
but these are extreme circumstances.
不许动
Hey, stop right there.
各位 他是布莱尼
Guys, it's Brainy.
对了 我穿戴了人类形象诱发器
Oh, of course. I'm wearing a personal image inducer.
我需要去买♥♥苹果醋
I had to purchase some apple cider vinegar,
结果差点在自助服务商店引起暴♥乱♥
and I nearly caused a riot at the Piggly Wiggly.
我觉得这样能帮我更好地融入人类
I thought this would, uh, help me fit in better.
各位 我刚刚从市政厅收到消息
Hey, guys, I just got word from City Hall...
布莱尼
Hey, Brainy.
等等 你认得出他吗
Wait, you recognize him?
对啊 这是什么 形象诱发器吗
Yeah. What is that, an image inducer?
我们的大脑以为我们看到的是人类 但其实不是
Ah, so our brains just think we're seeing a human, but no.
万圣节的时候能借我用用吗
Hey, can I borrow that for Halloween?
肖特特工 你刚才想说什么
Agent Schott, you were saying...
对了
Oh, yes!
市长 警♥察♥局长
The mayor, the chief of police,
还有五名市政厅议员都病了
uh, like, five city councilmen are all sick.
发高烧 流鼻血
High fevers, bloody noses.
他们要么是在市政厅餐厅吃了坏寿司 要么...
So either it was sushi day at City Hall cafeteria or...
是她 我们走
It's her. Let's go.
什么 等一下 等一下
What? Hang on, hang on. Wait!
现在有人类染病了 我们给他们做几项检测
We have sick people now. So, let's go run some tests on them.
与此同时 你们俩从体内提取解药
Meanwhile, you guys extract the cure,
好给染病者注入
so we can give it to the victims.
我们这边用不了太久
It won't take long on our end.
所以我们稍后跟你们碰头
So we'll meet up with you later.
谢谢 别担心 我们会抓到她的
Thank you. Don't worry, we'll get her.
再给我解释一遍
Explain it to me again.
当主宰被激活时 你的基因组会被重写
When Reign is triggered, your genome is rewritten.
所以你才不能随时
And here's why you can't shoot heat beams
从眼睛里发射热射线
out of your eyes whenever you want.
所以你认为我体内有一种酶能促使我变身
So you think there's an enzyme in my body that triggers a change.
对 如果我们能将其隔离 就能将其消灭
Yes. And if we can isolate it, we can eliminate it.
主宰就永远消失了
And no more Reign.
但为了找到它
But in order to find it,
我需要在你变成主宰时对你进行研究
I need to study you while you're her.
而唯一确定能把我变成主宰的办法
And the only definite way to turn me into her
就是对我进行电击
is to electrocute me.
疼痛反应能激活她
The pain response brings her out.
会有多疼
How much is it gonna hurt?
-我们会先用五百伏的电 -我问的不是这个
- We're going to start with 500 volts. - That's not what I asked.
非常疼
A lot.
如果时间允许 我们可以找到其他办法
If we had more time, we could find another way.
但情况紧急
But we don't.
所以必须这么做
So we have to do it.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
你
You.
我看到你了
I see you.
她们在来找我们
They're coming for us.
如噩梦一般 发病太快了
It's a nightmare, it happened so fast.
市长幕僚长和女议员
My chief of staff and the councilwoman,
我们立即下令进行隔离
we ordered a quarantine immediately.
您做了正确的决定
You did the right thing.
您休息吧 这件事交给我们
You rest. We've got this.
你看到他手上的伤痕了吗
Did you see that mark on his hand?
嗯 这种病肯定不通过空气传播
Yeah, it must not be airborne.
艾丽克斯 去看看其他病人是否有同样的伤痕
Alex, check and see if any other patients have similar marks.
我去查一下访客记录
I'll check the visitor logs.
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
需要看医生吗
Do you need a doctor?
不用 我没染病 只是很害怕
No. I'm not sick, just scared.
一切都会过去的
Everything's gonna be okay.
如你们所见 大部分病人都有划痕
As you can see, most of the patients have scratches,
但他们都不记得被划伤过
but none of them remember being scratched.
他们可能都毫无感觉
They probably didn't even feel it.
但我认为这是感染的来源
But I think it's the origin of the infection.
所以每个病人都被病源划伤过
Okay, so everyone who is sick was scratched by the source.
这就证实了你的理论
That confirms your theory
这种病不是通过人与人之间传播的
that it was not passed person-to-person.
如果你们确定它不具有感染性
Well, if you're sure it's not contagious,
那我就需要解除隔离
then I need the quarantine lifted
把病人转到最近的外伤医院
and the patients transferred to the nearest trauma facility.
我们在治疗方面有线索
We have a lead on a treatment.
是吗 这么快
You do? Already?
我们工作效率很高
Well, we work very fast
毕竟太聪明了嘛
on account of being really smart.
有些人觉得开玩笑能调节紧张的气氛
Some people find humor charming during stressful circumstances.
但我却认为这是缺乏自信的一种表现
I find it's a mask for a lack of confidence.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表