剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
她立马就冷静下来了
She instantly found her calm.
这让我想要一直不戴面具
And that makes me want to unmask all the time.
但我明白 这件事...
But I get it, it's just...
确实感觉很难做决定
It does feel too hard.
发生了什么
What happened?
荣恩的船刚发出了求救信♥号♥♥
J'onn's ship just sent out a distress signal.
求救信♥号♥♥ 为什么瑟琳娜要这么做
A distress call? u202dWhy would Selena do that?
是陷阱 我瞎猜的
A trap? I'm just guessing.
无论如何 我接通了飞船传感器
Regardless, I've been able to access the ship's sensor.
我的飞船正在一个大型能量源旁边
My craft is sitting near a great power source.
我相信这可能是外星环境改造的地点
I believe it might be the site of the terraforming.
但小萨依然在昏迷中
But Sam is still unconscious.
她清醒才有可能和主宰对抗
We need her around u202dif we're to stand a chance against Reign.
实际上 在你从阿尔戈回来之前
Actually, before you came back from Argo,
莉娜发现她可以用致命剂量的
Lena figured out u202dthat she could end Reign,
氪石结果主宰
with a lethal dose of Kryptonite.
她不会在小萨和主宰还是一体时这么做
Now, she wouldn't do that when Sam and Reign were connected.
-但现在 -不
- But now-- - No.
我不杀生 她也不行
I don't kill. Not even her.
肯定还有其他办法
There's got to be another way.
什么办法 你无法控制她
What way? You can't contain her.
你说了她已经免疫了
You said she's grown invincible
所有能伤害氪星人的手段
to everything that would normally hurt a Kryptonian.
有时候 我们以为绝不会去做的事
Look, sometimes, the thing we thought we'd never do,
违背我们所有观念的事
the thing that goes against our very core,
可能是我们必须做的事
is the one thing that we must do.
如果其他办法都失败了
If all else fails,
我们没有任何救援 那我同意
and we have no other recourse, I agree.
我们得做必须做的事
We do what we must.
好的 不计代价
Okay. Whatever it takes.
把我飞船的坐标发给蒙·艾尔和军团
Send Mon-El and the Legion the coordinates to my ship.
我们和他们在那会合
We'll meet them there.
我不行了
I can't...
不 你得再喝一些
No, you need to drink a little more.
我喝不下了
I can't drink any more.
你能做到
Yes, you can.
小萨 你还记得吗
Sam, do you remember?
还记得你小时候吗
Do you remember when you were little?
晚上你不敢睡觉
And you were terrified to go to sleep at night,
我会给你唱首摇篮曲
so I would sing you a little lullaby.
*不要吵 不要哭*
*Hush-a-bye, don't you cry*
*快快睡 小宝贝*
*Go to sleep, You little baby*
*当你醒来*
*When you wake*
*你将拥有*
*You shall have*
*所有漂亮小马*
*All the pretty Little horses*
*黑♥马♥和枣红马*
*Blacks and bays*
*斑点马*
*Dappled grays*
*驯马人与六匹小马*
*Coach and u202dSix-a little horses*
起作用了
It's working.
真的是你
It's you.
抱歉我之前怀疑你
I'm so sorry I doubted you.
小萨 我为所做的一切道歉
Sam, I'm so sorry for everything.
抱歉给你带来了那么多痛苦
For all the pain that I caused you.
没关系
It's okay.
没关系
It's okay.
成功了
It worked.
妈妈 你有超能力了
Mom, you're super.
他们在哪
Where are they?
他们去抓主宰和女巫们了
They went after Reign and the witches.
别担心 交给我
Don't worry, I've got this.
力场
A force field.
他们来了
They're here.
这是什么 恶灵
What is this, devilry?
你故乡的纪念品
A little piece of home.
力场维持不住了
I can't hold the force field.
你们赢不了
You cannot win.
你们建造不出能牵制我的监狱
There is no prison you can build that can contain me.
这颗星球上没有能与我抗衡
There is no one on this planet
并取我性命的人
of equal power that can kill me.
你太自以为是了
That's what you think.
-荣恩 -超女
- J'onn! - Supergirl.
蒙·艾尔牺牲自己救了我
Mon-El gave his life to save me.
我与我父亲相处那么久
All that time u202dI spent with my father,
却什么都没学到
I'd learned nothing.
我战斗起来仍像火星猎人一样
I still came in fighting like a Manhunter.
不 这是我的错
No, this is my fault.
我来这时做好了杀她的准备
I came in here ready to kill her.
我就知道我本该另寻他法
I knew I should have found another way.
我就知道
I knew it.
我丢失了我所坚持的信念
I... I've lost track of what I stand for.
我都做了些什么
What have I done?
石头将她们分开
The Rock split them apart.
它也能将她们合二为一
It could put them together.
的确有能牵制住她的牢狱
There was a prison strong enough to contain her.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
超女 小萨赶到了吗
Supergirl, did Sam get there?
是的 但我搞砸了
She did, but I screwed up.
-你们得帮我找一个干扰 -干扰
- I need you to find me a disruption. - A disruption?
我需要回到过去 就像军团那样
I need to go back in time, like the Legion.
你不能在太空中呼吸
You can't breathe in space.
我戴着蒙·艾尔的戒指 有它我就能呼吸
I'm wearing Mon-El's ring. I can breathe with it on.
假如我能回到过去
If I can turn back time,
我就可以利用哈伦·艾尔的电流
I could use the electricity in the Harun-El
将我们带到莉莉斯喷泉
to take us to the Fountain of Lillith.
好吧 可是干扰
Okay, but it disrupts...
单单是它的压力就能压扁你
The pressure alone is gonna crush you.
快帮我找一个干扰就行
Just find me a disruption now.
卡拉·丹弗斯是我最喜欢的人
Kara Danvers is my favorite person.
她救我的次数远比超女要多
She's saved me more times than Supergirl ever could.
你救了我 记得吗
u202dYou saved me, remember?
你教会我 受过的伤会让我更强大
You taught me that my loss made me stronger.
你会做出超凡之事
You will do u202dextraordinary things.
你们赢不了的
You cannot win.
你们建造不出能牵制我的监狱
There is no prison you can build that can contain me.
这颗星球上没有能与我抗衡
There is no one on this planet
并取我性命的人
of equal power that can kill me.
你太自以为是了
That's what you think.
不
No!
把哈伦·艾尔扔给我
Throw me the Harun-El.
五分钟后再电击我们
Shock us again in five minutes.
小萨 现在
Sam, now!
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
这一拳是为了鲁比
This one's for Ruby!
这一拳是为了帕翠莎
This one's for Patricia.
这一拳
This one...
这一拳是为我自己
This one's for me.
不
No!
你对我做了什么
What have you done to me?
不 不 不
No, no, no!
不
No!
你做到了
Well, you did it.
就像希腊神话一样 你去了冥界
Just like a Greek myth, you went down to the underworld,
斩杀了三头兽
and slayed u202dthe three-headed monster,
并救了珀尔塞福涅
and saved Persephone.
我想神话中珀尔塞福涅吃了石榴籽
Uh, I think in the myth, Persephone eats pomegranate seeds,
永远被困在了冥界
and is confined to the realm of Hades forever.
是啊 那更证明了我的观点
Yeah, well, that just strengthens my point,
因为希腊诸神并不比你强
because the Greek gods have nothing on you.
没有你 我不可能成功
I couldn't have done it without you.
并非如此
No, that's not true.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表