剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
别再这样做了
ever do that again.
做什么 叫你做你的工作吗
What? Ask you to do your job?
我在做我的工作
I am doing my job.
不 超女在做她的工作
No, Supergirl is doing her job.
卡拉·丹弗斯一直不在正轨上
Kara Danvers has been completely off the radar.
真抱歉 詹姆斯 我最近有些忙
Oh, I'm sorry, James. I've been a little busy.
你知道 这世界可不会自救
You know, the world's not gonna save itself.
但你还有生活呢
But you still have a life.
记得吗 你还有份记者的工作
Okay? You still have a job as a reporter.
而那个生活成就了真正的你
And that life makes you, you.
不 成就真正我的
No, what makes me, me
是超女
is Supergirl.
那才是真正的我
That's who I am at my core.
而且你有什么资格说我 守护者
And you're one to talk, Guardian.
好吧 守护者对我来说意义很大
Okay. Guardian means a lot to me.
但詹姆斯·奥尔森也是
But so does James Olsen.
而且他掌管凯特科
And he runs CatCo.
那份工作很重要
And that job's important.
你知道吗
You know something...
如果我必须把超女的工作放下
If I'm expected to put Supergirl on hold
就为了给你写篇文章
just to write this article for you,
那也许当记者不是个好主意
then maybe being a reporter isn't a good idea.
你想说什么
What are you saying?
我想说我有重要的事要做
I'm saying I have important things to do.
但不是在凯特科
But not here at CatCo.
不是当记者 不是当卡拉·丹弗斯
Not as a reporter. Not as Kara Danvers.
卡拉 别这样
Kara, don't do this.
我辞职
I quit.
卡拉
Kara...
正好在那个时候你要宣布
And just when exactly were you gonna notify
达克萨姆星战舰在你手上
that you had a Daxamite war ship in your possession.
外星文物在超查部的管辖范围内
Alien artifacts are the DEO's purview.
你可以尽管放心 我会和总统及莱恩将军谈
You can rest assured I will talk to the President, General Lane.
如果因为你急于求成造成任何闪失
And if anything happens as a result of your overreach,
我向你保证 她会撤掉你的勋章
you mark my words, she'll have your stars.
肃然起敬啊
Respect!
虽然我很感激你这点信心 肖特特工
Whilst I appreciate the nod of confidence, Agent Schott,
但是你有什么对我有帮助的话要说吗
do you have any words that might actually help me?
说话当然不行 照片肯定可以
Words, no. Pictures, definitely.
我找到了杜布瓦抢劫的军♥火♥商
I had the military supplier that DuBois robbed
库存失窃了
inventory what was taken.
结果 被偷走的不止铝棒
It turns out it was not just aluminum rods.
那是高压调节器
That's a high pressure regulator.
铝棒只是个幌子
Aluminum rods were just a cover.
那才是他真正的目标
That was his real target.
杜布瓦要高压调节器做什么
What would DuBois need it for?
他还偷走了达克萨姆星飞船的隐形设备
Well, he also stole the cloaking device from the Daxamite ship.
这两件事到底有什么联♥系♥
And how exactly do those two things go together?
有了调节器 他就能稳定
With the regulator, he could stabilize
"大黄蜂"战斗机或战略轰炸机的内压力
the internal pressure of an F-18 or a B-52
抵挡隐形盾发射出来的阻力
to withstand the force emitted by a cloaking shield.
能够将其改造成完全隐形的飞机
Able to retrofit it into a fully cloaked aircraft.
我们的设备将无法侦测到
Our equipment would not be able to detect that.
甚至连超女的X视线也侦测不到它
Not even Supergirl's X-ray vision could pick it up.
他可以从天上扔下核弹
He could drop a nuke from the sky,
而纳欣诺市没人会知道他在上空
and nobody in National City would even know he was overhead.
直到爆♥炸♥发生
Until it's too late.
肖特特工 我要所有的飞机
Agent Schott, I want every flight
全面扫描纳欣诺市的军♥火♥
in and out of National City scanned for munitions.
-天空及太空 -是 长官
- Air and space. - Yes, sir.
艾丽克斯 让你的团队进行战术预警
Alex, put your team on tactical alert
并且通知超女
and notify Supergirl.
好
Okay.
詹姆斯 什么事
James, what is it?
莉娜 这几天来我办公室两次啊
Lena, twice in my office in as many days.
大家会开始议论的
People are gonna start talking.
摩根 你有迈克尔·道格拉斯
Morgan, you have all the charisma
美国演员
九十年代电影里的那种个人魅力
of a Michael Douglas movie from the '90s.
你大老远来不是为了奉承我吧
You didn't come all this way just to flatter me, did you?
我来是因为我有个提议
I came because I have a proposition.
太好了 我喜欢提议
Ooh, good. I do like propositions.
你知道我不同意你的海滨开♥发♥项目
Now, you know I don't agree with your waterfront development.
但你还是纳欣诺市最好的开♥发♥商
But you are still the best developer in National City.
让我请你喝一杯吧
Let me get you a drink
以免恭维话在你嘴里变了味
before that compliment leaves a bad taste in your mouth.
你的工作是我投资你生意的原因
Your work is why I have invested in your portfolio
也是我想要投资更多的原因
and why I intend to invest more.
我来猜猜
Let me guess...
你希望我远离凯特科吗
You want me to stay away from CatCo?
拜托 摩根
Oh, come on, Morgan.
凯特科对你来说不是笔好生意 你很清楚
CatCo isn't good business for you and you know it.
城市需要重建
There's a city out there that needs to be rebuilt.
那才是你擅长的地方 专注在这上面
That's what you're good at, focus on that.
你可以去掉卢瑟这个头衔
You know, you can take the Luthor logo off your name,
但人们还是不会相信你
but people still aren't gonna trust you.
一旦凯特科的社论内容在我掌控之下
And that's a really easy sentiment to reinforce
要加强这种情绪就易如反掌了
once I have CatCo's editorial under my control.
人们坚信自己所读到的报道
People love to believe what they read.
利用凯特科来诋毁你的对手
Using CatCo to defame your enemies
推动自己的利益
and promote your own agenda.
-那样做很卑鄙 -不
- That's despicable. - Oh, no.
那可是桩好生意
That's good business.
不必送了
I'll see myself out.
你们准备好了吗
You ready?
我们准备好了
We are.
他们绝对预见不到这场爆♥炸♥
They'll literally never see it coming.
就是要这样
That's the idea.
总统没在扬声器 微波炉
The President did not place any listening devices
烤面包机或鞋子里安置任何窃听设备
in the speakers, the microwave, or his toaster, or his shoes.
他住所的别处和他身上也没有
Or anywhere else on his premises or person.
很遗憾 我想我们
Now, sadly, I think we are so inured
新闻发言人 凯特·格兰特
对发言人病态性的撒谎习以为常
to the pathological lying of the speaker
所以我们就不觉得他说的话离谱了
that we just don't think anything he says is crazy anymore.
来得正好
Oh, good.
血拳有新进展吗
What's the update on Bloodsport?
知道他从军事基地偷走了什么吗
Do we know what he stole from the military base?
你辞职了
You quit?
詹姆斯在到处宣传啊
James has been making the rounds.
他担心你
He's worried about you.
我非常担心你
I'm extremely worried about you.
你什么时候开始学会放弃了
Since when do you quit?
凯特科对我来说不再是重点
CatCo isn't the point for me anymore.
你努力了这么多年才当上了记者
You spent years working your way up to be a reporter.
那就是浪费时间
And it was a waste of time.
我倒想看看你和凯特·格兰特说说这话
I would love to see you tell Cat Grant that.
凯特已经向前看了 为什么我就不行
Cat moved on. Why can't I?
好吧 够了
Okay. This is done.
我不想再小心翼翼地说话了
I am done walking on egg shells.
我们都是
We all are.
我已经保持了距离
I've kept my distance.
我给了你时间去哀悼 不催促你
I have given you time to grieve, without prodding,
不逼你谈蒙·艾尔
without making you talk about Mon-El--
没什么好谈的
There's nothing to talk about.
不逼你一起参与游戏之夜
Without forcing you to go to game nights
-或是去酒吧 -之前有一起入室盗窃案
- or come to the bar. - There was a burglary.
入室盗窃案总是会有
There's always a burglary!
但我已经抛到脑后了
But I've let it slide.
你一直在自怨自艾
Your pity party has gone uninterrupted.
我自怨自艾
My... my pity party?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表