剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
而且 我认为你说得对
And you know what? I think you're right.
我觉得你还会找到更好的人
I think there is another person out there for you,
而且你会当妈妈
and I think you will be a mom.
你 你会拥有一切
You... You will have all the things.
我很喜欢你现在的样子
I'm glad you're the way that you are.
彼此彼此
You, too.
鲁比呢 你发短♥信♥说接到了她
Where's Ruby? Your text said you picked her up.
她很好
She's fine, okay?
她在我家 她在睡觉
She's at my apartment. She's sleeping.
你消失之后 她就打给了我
She called me when you disappeared.
她以为你去上班了 但你没去
She thought you'd come in to work, but you hadn't.
天哪 我怎么能这样对她
My God, how could I do this to her?
要是我当时在开车怎么办
What if I'd been driving at the time?
她很安全 放心吧
She's safe, all right?
她做了正确的选择 她打电♥话♥求助了
She did the right thing. She called for help.
她当时很害怕吗
Was she scared?
对 我们都很害怕
Yes. We all are.
你...
Do you...
你是否还有任何记忆...
Do you remember any--
没有 跟以往一样
No. I don't, I... Same as always.
鲁比跟我说了其他几次
Ruby told me about the other times.
什么
What?
不 她根本不知道
No. She doesn't know.
小萨 她很聪明
Sam, she's a smart kid.
她知道不对劲
She knows something's wrong.
她知道你会去一些地方
She knows that you go places
然后不记得自己去了哪里
and then you don't remember where you've gone.
你告诉她我生病了吗
You told her I was sick?
我说我们还不知道是什么原因
I told her that we didn't know what was wrong yet.
你居然跟一个十二岁的孩子
You told a 12-year-old her
说她母亲得了无法诊断的疾病吗
mother has a disease no one can diagnose?
我向她保证过 你没有丢下她...
I reassured her that you didn't abandon her--
你无权告诉她任何事
You had no right to tell her anything.
即便你是我老板
Just because you're my boss
也并不代表你可以为我家人做决定
does not mean you can make decisions for my family.
不 不是那样的 我...
But, no, it wasn't like that. It was--
只有我能做这些决定
No one makes u202dthose decisions but me.
小萨 你的失忆与某件事相吻合
Sam, your blackouts are coinciding with something.
-我需要问你几个问题 -安静
- I just need to ask you a few-- - Silence!
小萨
Sam?
小萨
Sam?
小萨 你刚才是失忆了吗
Sam, did you just have a blackout?
对
Yeah.
你不记得自己说了什么吗
You don't remember anything you said?
不记得
No.
小萨 亲爱的 没关系
Sam, honey, it's okay, all right?
我知道你出了什么问题
I know what's wrong with you.
我会帮你恢复的
I'm gonna make you better.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表