剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
而且你绝对不能再制♥造♥氪石
and you are never going to make Kryptonite ever again.
我就知道你会是这种反应
You know, I knew this is how you'd react.
但詹姆斯·奥尔森说服我
But James Olsen convinced me
我们是站在同一阵线的
that we were on the same side.
他以为你会很心存感激
He thought you'd actually be grateful.
你认为你掌握了如何制♥造♥
You think I should be grateful
这座星球上唯一能杀死我的物质
that you learned how to make the one substance
而我应该对此心存感激吗
on this planet that can kill me?
成千上万的东西可以杀死我 超女
Thousands of things can kill me, Supergirl.
还有这座星球上的每一个人
And everyone else on this planet.
火能烧死人 但我们不会禁止篝火或是蜡烛
Fire. But we don't go around banning bonfires or candles.
每天都有人死于车祸 但是每天早上
Cars kill people every day, and yet we still have the courage
我们还是有勇气坐进车里 开车去上班
to get in every morning and drive ourselves to work.
这个星球上只有一样东西能杀死氪星人
There is one element on the planet that kills a Kryptonian,
而你却无法忍♥受其存在
and you can't tolerate its existence.
-别 -你真的有上帝情结
- No. u202d- You really do have a god complex.
你知不知道走进一个房♥间
Do you know what it's like
感觉皮肤灼热得要从骨头上脱离下来
to walk into a room and your skin feel like it's going to be
那是一种什么感觉吗
seared off your bones?
或像是指甲在你的血液中流淌
Or like nails are running through your blood?
氪石给我的就是这种感受
That's what Kryptonite feels like.
听起来这正是你需要用来征服主宰的东西
I don't know, it sounds like exactly what you need to subdue Reign.
我需要成为这个星球上
I need to be the only person
唯一掌控氪石的人
in control of Kryptonite on this planet.
即使我相信你 即使我们站在同一阵线
Even if I did trust you, even if we were on the same side,
这个物质对我来说是致命的
this substance is so lethal to me
我不能冒被它伤害的危险
that I can't risk encountering it by mistake.
我也很难信任别人 超女
Trust is hard for me, too, Supergirl,
但是既然我们需要彼此
but since we seem to need each other,
我们就得想办法学着信任
we're just gonna have to figure it out.
你好 这里是萨姆和鲁比的语♥音♥信箱
Hi, you've reached he voicemail of Sam and Ruby.
我们无法接听电♥话♥ 有事请留言
We can't get to the phone, so leave us a message.
妈 接电♥话♥吧 我要见你
Mom, please pick up. I need to see you.
你在哪
Where are you?
我只想跟你聊聊
I just wanna talk to you.
接电♥话♥ 或是来找我吧
Please pick up or come get me.
我要见你
I need to see you.
接电♥话♥吧
Please pick up.
我想我终于弄好投影仪了
All right, I think I finally got the projector working.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
鲁比
Ruby.
-那是什么 -是主宰
- What is that? - That's Reign.
赶快去楼下 快去
Get downstairs now. Go.
是主宰 她在莱克斯的府邸
It's Reign. u202dShe's at Lex's mansion.
就是说她知道鲁比在那里
Which means she knows Ruby's there.
和艾丽克斯一起
With Alex.
你不能去
You can't go.
你还受着伤
You're still injured.
但是我可以用莉娜的氪石
But I can use Lena's Kryptonite.
只有我可以
There's no one else.
其实还有其他人
Actually, there is.
蒙·艾尔
Mon-El.
-未来 -未来不会有事的
- The future-- - The future's fine.
布莱尼和艾姆拉还在路上
Brainy and Imra are still on the way.
那你怎么...
Then why did you--
为了帮你对抗主宰
To help you with your fight against Reign.
快走
All right, come on.
我要你藏在那后面
I want you to go hide back over there.
闭上眼睛
And keep your eyes closed.
主宰
Reign.
超女
Supergirl!
我这个角度打不中她
I can't get a good shot.
我来帮你 超女
I got this, Supergirl.
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom?
-不 -鲁比 快走 快走
- No! - Ruby, go. Go, go.
快蹲下 蹲下
Go, get down, down.
你休想
No, you can't.
你会阻止我吗
You would stop me?
不一定
I don't have to.
你有准则和目标
You have a code, a purpose.
你对抗邪恶 维护正义
You fight against evil and you dispense justice.
你是来创造一个更美好的世界
You're here to make a better world,
一个没有罪恶的世界
one without sin in it.
但是这个女孩没有犯罪
But this girl has not sinned.
你不能杀她
You can't kill her.
你也不会
You won't.
没事的 没事了
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
我欠你一句道歉
I owe you an apology,
我之前对你态度不好
for being so hard on you.
没有你的氪石 我们无法阻止她
Without your Kryptonite, we wouldn't have stopped her.
请你理解 一旦涉及到氪石
You just have to understand when it's Kryptonite,
对我来说它比一把枪
to me that's more than a gun
或是你提到的任何其他危险还要可怕
or any of the other dangers you were talking about.
它对我很特殊
It's personal.
对我也一样
It's personal to me, too.
是可以帮助朋友的东西
It was a way to help my friend.
我很信任你 莉娜
I do trust you, Lena.
那就好
Good.
我先失陪 要去研发治愈方法了
If you'll both excuse me, I'm gonna go work on a cure.
你为什么回来
Why'd you come back?
布莱尼好像
Well, it seems that Brainy
在温的泥土上装了监控摄像头
might have put a nanny cam in Winn's dirt.
真够变♥态♥的
That's upsetting.
布莱尼做过一些演算 理论上讲
So Brainy ran some calculations, and mathematically,
如果军团的一名成员能够回来帮你
the odds of you beating Reign in her new form
那么你打败主宰新宿体的几率
exponentially increased if
就会呈指数比例增长
one member of the Legion comes back to help.
一如既往 我很感谢布莱尼的演算
As always, I am thankful for Brainy's calculations.
但你根本不需要我
But you didn't even need me.
用主宰自己的道德原则打败她
Beating Reign using her ethical code against her?
-太天才了 -这我得感谢梅林
- It's ingenious. - I have M'yrnn to thank for that.
而且没有你 我们肯定控制不住她
And we couldn't have contained her without you, so...
但愿我们能把她关押到变回小萨的那一天
Hopefully, we can keep her here until we turn her back to Sam.
任务完成之前 我是不会离开的
Well, I'm not leaving until the mission's complete.
我觉得我们应该训练一下
And I think we should train.
好啊
Yeah, okay.
晚一点吧 好吗
But, uh, later, all right?
我得去跟鲁比聊聊
I'm gonna go talk to Ruby.
我向她外婆保证过 要转告她一些事
I promised her grandmother I would tell her something.
当然
Sure.
我今天发现了非常神奇的东西
I have discovered the most incredible thing today.
你知道吗 要是把咖啡豆
Did you know, if you grind the coffee beans
和可可豆一起研磨
with the cocoa beans,
能够得到最美味的成品
you get the most delectable mixture?
简直能让我的味蕾微笑
It makes the flavor sensors of my mouth smile.
那叫"摩卡" 父亲
It's called a mocha, Father.
摩卡
"Mocha."
我会叫它"巧克咖啡"
I would've thought, "Choco-coffee."
"巧克咖啡"
"Choco-coffee."
你别说 还挺好听的
You know, that does kind of have a ring to it.
看到你打起精神 我很开心
It's so good to see you up and around, Father.
对了 我们已经抓到了主宰
You should know that we were able to catch Reign,
多亏了你给出的关于白火星人的建议
thanks to your advice about the White Martians.
我完全不记得你在说什么
I have no recollection of what you're talking about.
你只要知道你帮了很大的忙就好
Well, all you need to know is that you helped.
荣恩
J'onn.
你知道吗
Did you know,
要是把咖啡豆和可可豆一起研磨
if you grind the coffee beans with the cocoa beans,
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表