剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Yeah.
莉娜
Lena?
你之前想告诉我什么 出什么事了
What did you want to tell me, what's going on?
我曾试图杀死埃奇
I tried to kill Edge.
什么 什么时候
What? When?
在他毒害儿童并企图陷害我之后
After he poisoned the children and tried to frame me.
我拿着上膛的枪去他办公室想杀了他
I went to his office with a loaded gun and the intent to kill.
他还活着的唯一理由是他用计谋打败了我
Only reason he's still alive is he outsmarted me.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
好吧 好在你没成功
Okay, well, the good news is, you didn't.
是啊
Yeah.
我母亲回来了
My mother is back.
莉莉安
Lillian.
是她制♥造♥了可分解子弹
She manufactured the disintegrating bullets.
我刚才见过她了
I just saw her.
尽管莉莉安黑暗扭曲
And as darkly twisted as Lillian is,
她却让我认清了自己的两点
she made me realize two things about myself.
第一 我很可能就是个杀手
One, I very well may be a killer.
不 你不是杀手
No, you're not a killer.
现在还不是
No, not as yet.
但我的情绪起伏就像美狄亚一样
But I do have the emotional range of Medea.
美狄亚 伊阿宋之妻 被抛弃后愤怒弑子
第二件事呢
And what's number two?
我很聪明
I'm smart.
狡猾 有谋略 我谋事能先人三步
Cunning. Strategic. I think steps ahead of most people.
你还需要你母亲来提醒你这些吗
And you needed your mother to remind you of that?
莉娜 拜托 你可是象棋神童
Lena, come on, u202dyou're a chess prodigy,
我见识过你那些奖杯
I've seen your trophies.
要知道 我总是混淆狡猾与不安感
You know, I always confuse my cunning and my emotional insecurity,
我以为我需要抑制这些特点
and thought of it all as something to be suppressed.
可当我见到莉莉安时 我突然顿悟
And then, when I saw Lillian, I had an epiphany.
我能将两者分开来
I can separate the two parts.
我妈会试图谋杀埃奇
My mother is gonna try and kill Edge.
她会在今晚下手
She's gonna do it tonight.
我能大致想到她要怎么下手
I have an idea u202dabout how she'll do it,
但我还不清楚整个计划
but I don't have the full picture.
如果我们想救他
And if we're gonna save him,
我得动用我的智慧
I'm gonna need to use my wit
我也需要你的帮助
and I'm gonna need your help.
没问题
You got it.
纳欣诺市宴会开始
我当然很高兴能出席 西蒙
Of course I'm happy to be here, Simon.
我捐了一千万美元给公园管理局
I donated $10 million to the Parks department
纳欣诺市宴会开始
让我们美丽的城市能多种些树木
so our beautiful city could have more trees.
毕竟 谁不喜欢更清新的空气呢
After all, who doesn't like a little more oxygen, huh?
很高兴见到你
Good to see ya.
有了
Bingo.
看到他了吗
Any sign of him?
我不知道 找找最耀眼的红裙子
I don't know. Look for the shiniest red dress,
我很肯定笨蛋埃奇就赖在她身边
and I'm sure you'll find the mouth-breather Edge behind it.
差一点就猜中了
Well, you were almost right.
是耀眼的红唇膏
Shiny red lipstick.
我该猜到会有保安的
I should have known about the ear piece.
交给我处理
Oh, I'll handle him.
论狡诈我可是专业的
I'm professionally crafty.
我是凯特科全球的卡拉·丹弗斯
I'm Kara Danvers, CatCo Worldwide.
我只有几个问题想问埃奇先生
I just have a few questions for Mr. Edge,
那我这就进去了
so I'll just shuffle on back.
先别急 甜心
Not so fast, sweetheart.
搞什么
What the...
别对女人动手动脚 甜心
Don't grab women, sweetheart.
我有两个泳池和一个很大的按♥摩♥浴缸
I've got two pools u202dand a very large hot tub.
要知道 你真的不该总泡死水
You know, you really should be careful of standing water.
里面通常满是致病菌
It's usually riddled with disease.
我晚点再去找你
I'll catch up with you later.
你到底是怎么通过我的保安的
How in the hell did you get past my security?
我不知道 就像给咖啡下毒一样简单
I don't know, it's almost as easy as poisoning a cup of coffee.
哪怕以你的水准来看也太低级了
That was low, even for you.
至少坠毁飞机
At least crashing a plane
还有种精心策划的优雅
had a certain kind of elaborate elegance,
但下毒 那是懦夫所为
but poisoning? That's just a coward's method.
我不知道你在说什么
No idea what you're talking about.
是啊 我就知道你会这么说 所以
Yeah. You know, I thought you'd say that. So...
那是什么 某种武器吗
What is that, some sort of a weapon?
炸♥弹♥
A bomb?
你想在公众场合杀我吗
You gonna try to kill me in public?
不 我其实是来救你的
No. I'm actually here to save you.
谁要害我 你自己吗
From who, yourself?
我母亲
My mother.
是她黑进了你的车
She's the one that hacked into your car
她今晚会对你下手 除非我阻止她
and she's gonna try and kill you tonight, unless I stop her.
莉莉安·卢瑟
Lillian Luthor.
正被全世♥界♥通♥缉的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
The world's most wanted terrorist
不再躲藏 现身来杀摩根·埃奇
came out of hiding to kill Morgan Edge?
佩服佩服
I'm impressed.
但为什么
But why?
因为你惹了她女儿
Because you screwed with her daughter.
我母亲今晚要杀你 除非你向我坦白
My mother will kill you tonight unless you give me a confession.
我没什么可坦白的
I have nothing to confess to.
这对你来说就是人生中的一件小事
Such a small thing for your life.
的确 你后半辈子都将在监狱中度过
I mean, granted, you will spend the rest of it in prison,
我们就别追求细节的完美了吧
but let's not sweat the details.
那架无人机是安排来杀掉你的
That drone is programmed to kill you.
时间不多了
Tick-tock.
你知道你是疯子吗
You're insane, you know that?
承认你想杀我
Admit you tried to kill me.
快点 莉娜
Come on, Lena.
已获取目标
我付钱给你们是干什么的
What do I pay you guys for?
失去目标
-准备好供认了吗 -好
- Ready to confess? - Okay.
是我♥干♥的 全都是我♥干♥的
I did it. All of it.
我想要用铅毒杀死你
The lead poisoning, I tried to kill you.
我想掩盖我的行迹 赶紧把无人机撤走吧
I tried to cover my tracks. Just call that thing off.
把带子给我 立刻拿来
Give me the tape. Now!
你为什么不让我杀了他
What didn't you let me kill him?
我找到了别的办法
I found another way.
根本没有别的办法
There is no other way.
你是卢瑟家的人 你应该为此感到自豪
You're a Luthor, u202dyou should be proud of it.
你快人三步 我快人四步
You're three steps ahead? I'm four.
这身装备有点过了吧
Suit's a bit much, don't you think?
你身穿披风好意思说我吗
Says the girl in the cape.
我了个去 那是莱克斯奥服吗 太棒了
Holy crap, is that the Lexosuit? That is awesome.
等超女
It's gonna be awesome
毁了那玩意的时候 才叫棒呆
when Supergirl freakin' destroys that thing.
因为那很危险
Because, you know, that is dangerous.
叫荣恩集结突击队 我现在就赶过去
Tell J'onn to assemble the strike team, I'm getting down there.
没时间了
There isn't time.
黑入那架她用来对付埃奇的无人机
Hack the drone she used to fire on Edge.
听我指令 我们用无人机来对付她
On my mark, we'll use it against her.
对不起 打到你了吗
I'm sorry, did that hit you?
看来他克服了对铅的过敏
Guess he got over his allergy to lead.
温
Uh, Winn?
抱歉 那些不是你要找的无人机
Sorry, these are not the drones you're looking for.
我们正在找正确的那架
We're working on the right ones.
请快点
Please hurry.
已获取无人机全部控制权限
我找到正确的那架无人机了
Ha-ha! I think I found the right drone.
蒙·艾尔 我已经黑了无人机 准备好了
Mon-El, I've hacked the drone, it is ready.
牵制住她
Keep her busy.
我帮你断后 我保证
I've got your back, I promise.
我和你说了如果再见到你一次
I told you if I had to see you again,
你就走不出去了
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表