剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我的猜想是
My assumption,
你可以走出去
walk through it.
水位开始降低
u202dIt's starting to drain.
她准备好了
She's ready.
卡拉 是我
Kara, it's me.
她应该没事
She should be fine.
怎么打不开
It's not opening.
你应该没事
You should be fine.
她为什么不醒呢
Why isn't she waking up?
这门怎么打不开
Why won't this open?
你的身体没事
Your body is fine.
我们把液体抽干了
We drained the tank,
你的休眠没有带来任何不良影响
you suffered no ill-effects from the hibernation.
那我为什么还被困在脑海里
Then why am I u202dstill stuck in my brain?
你的大脑没有任何问题
There's nothing wrong with your brain.
我们排除过了
We've ruled that out.
你拥有十二级的智力
Well, you're the 12th-level intellect.
不如你来找找原因
Why don't you figure it out?
这表示身体方面肯定没问题
Well, that rules out the physical.
如果没有别的解释
So, barring another explanation,
我只能说把你困在这里的
I would have to say the only thing keeping you here
是你自己
is you.
这根本说不通
Well, that doesn't make any sense,
因为我很想离开这里
'cause I'm the one that wants to get out of here.
这门为什么打不开
Then why won't this thing open?
之前不是开了吗
It opened for me earlier.
是为了让我进来 而让你出去
To let me in. Going out...
那是两码事
Different story.
你的潜意识可能在阻止你离开
Is there some reason your subconscious might be--
有什么特别原因吗
Preventing your escape?
比如自我保护
Self-preservation, perhaps?
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
你输得很惨
You were badly beaten.
对于这样的刺♥激♥ 恐惧是合理反应
Fear is a logical response to that stimulus.
我不害怕
I am not afraid!
行了 卡拉 快醒过来
Come on, Kara, snap out of it.
布莱尼能想到办法
Brainy will figure it out.
话别说得太早
Don't overpromise.
我以前从没见过这种情况
I've never seen anything like this before.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没眼力见
Insensitive.
如果她一直不醒会怎样
What happens if she stays like this?
她失去意识越久
The longer she remains unconscious,
也就越可能一直保持这种状态
the more likely it is that it will become permanent.
主宰又出手了
Reign's attacking again.
我在调取现场画面
I'm getting us a feed.
她袭击了一处冰♥毒♥实验室
She attacked a meth lab.
警♥察♥赶到后 也遭到了袭击
The cops arrived, she attacked them, too.
我再扫描一下卡拉
I'll run another scan on Kara.
蒙·艾尔
Mon-El.
我们不能冒险
We can't risk it.
冒什么险
Risk what?
一千年后 有一颗农耕星球 维纳什星
So 1,000 years from now, this farming planet, Winath,
陷入黑暗
goes dark.
我们的朋友艾拉来自那里
Our friend, Ayla, she's from there,
于是她前去查看情况
so she goes to check it out.
维纳什曾经是天堂
Winath was a paradise,
但艾拉降落在星球上时 却发现
but Ayla made planet-fall and found it--
一片死寂
Decimated.
星球已经完全干涸
It was completely dried out.
造成这一切的生物 我们称之为枯萎病
The creatures that did this, we call them the Blight.
一路肆虐 吞噬一切
They consume u202deverything in their path.
布莱尼找到了阻止他们的办法
And Brainy found a way to stop them,
但还没来得及实施 就被他们盯上了
but they were on us before we could use it.
于是我们把信息藏在了最安全的地方
So we hid the information in the safest place we could.
我们的DNA里 不会丢失 也不会被盗
Our DNA. u202dWhere it can't be lost, can't be stolen.
信息被刻在基因里
It written in our genes.
如果我们死了 DNA就去不了未来
So, if we die, our DNA never makes it to the future.
那么一切就都没了
And everything's lost.
你不知道我有多想帮忙
You have no idea how badly I wish we could help.
请保证让我的妹妹醒来
Just make sure my sister wakes up.
荣恩 日落行动进展如何
J'onn, where are you on Sundown?
音枪已基本完毕
Sound guns are almost done,
但手榴弹至少还需要一个小时
but the grenades will take an hour, at least.
而且我们还不知道主宰的下一目标是哪里
And we still don't know where Reign is gonna strike next.
我似乎知道该如何抢在她前面了
I think I know how to get ahead of her.
老大
Hey, boss, so, uh...
詹姆斯刚打来电♥话♥
Uh, James just called.
我没听懂你的意思
I fail to see the relevance.
他似乎通过莉娜·卢瑟
Well, it seems that he might have put Kara into a little bit
把卡拉推进了火坑
of hot water with Lena Luthor.
既然我们还有一小时
And since we have an hour...
别这样 又来
Oh, no, not again.
真没尊严
The indignity.
卡拉 你在吗
Kara, you in there?
我在 马上来
Yes. Yes, I'm coming.
莉娜 你怎么来了
Lena, what a surprise.
卡拉 你一直不接我电♥话♥ 我有点担心
Kara, you haven't been answering my calls, I've been worried.
抱歉 我想着多睡会 来抵抗...
Yes, I've just been trying to sleep off this...
流感
Flu.
-好吧... -鸡汤
- Um, well... - Chicken soup.
你真贴心
That's very kind of you.
你能想象外面发生了什么吗
You believe what's been going on out here?
我知道 我一直在跟进
Yes, I, uh, have been keeping up with it.
我可是全国新闻机构的记者
I am a reporter at a national news organization.
我知道 你就在我手下工作
Yeah, I... I know. You work for me.
你肯定是烧糊涂了
That fever is really going to your head.
你不知道
You have no idea
我现在感觉多不像我自己
how much I am u202dnot feeling like myself.
是这样 我知道这件事不重要
Listen, I know this is unimportant,
毕竟现在发生了这么多事 但是...
given everything that's going on right now, but...
之前你说我们之间有化学反应是对的
Yeah, it turns out that you were right about the chemistry.
我和詹姆斯接吻了
Uh, James and I kissed.
恭喜
Congratulations.
是啊
Well, yeah.
他的吻技很好 你肯定知道
James is an amazing kisser, as I'm sure you know.
但是 从今天早上起他的表现怪怪的
It's just, this morning he started acting really odd.
奥尔森有时候会比较难懂
Olsen can be enigmatic.
我知道是因为什么
Yeah, well, I know what it's about.
我哥哥是莱克斯 詹姆斯是超人的好兄弟
I mean, my brother is Lex, James is Superman's best friend,
跟他在一起时 有一瞬间
and, you know, for a minute there
我都忘记我其实姓卢瑟
I forgot my last name was Luthor.
我以后不会再犯这样的错误了
That's a mistake I won't be making again.
情况肯定不是这样的
Oh, I'm sure that's not the case.
奥尔森喜欢你
Olsen likes you.
很喜欢
A lot.
如果詹姆斯举止奇怪
I assure you if James is being awkward,
绝对不是因为你的姓
it is not because of your last name.
我明明是来慰问你的
And here I was coming to make you feel better.
我回去工作了
I should go back to work.
你好好休息吧
You should rest.
好的 老板
Yes, boss.
肖特特工 再也别逼我做这种事了
Agent Schott, don't ever make me do that again.
没有超女 没有装甲兵
No Supergirl, no cavalry,
而主宰很强大
and Reign is strong.
她不了解我们的能力
She doesn't know what we're capable of.
-咱们让她瞧瞧 -准备好了吗
- Let's show her. - You ready?
我刚才跟人谈论了
I just had a conversation about
詹姆斯·奥尔森的超凡吻技
James Olsen's extraordinary kissing ability.
这事比起来简直小菜一碟
This'll be a Sunday picnic.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表