剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
你们先走 我稍后就来
You guys go ahead. I'll catch up.
我去试试看
I'm gonna try this out.
加油
Bangarang.
为小萨寻找治愈方法的事情
I'm no closer to finding a cure for Sam
今天没有进展 所以...
than I was this morning, so...
我不喜欢咱俩之间的这种紧张关系 莉娜
I don't like this tension between us, Lena.
我也知道是我的错
And I know it's my fault.
我知道詹姆斯告诉了你我让他干的事
I know James told you what I asked him to do,
而且 我对此也很过意不去
and, look, I feel terrible about it.
我犯了个大错 真的对不起
I made a huge mistake, and I'm sorry.
被发现才承认错误很容易
It's easy to admit your mistake u202dwhen you've been exposed.
说得对
That's fair.
我只是不想让一个错误毁了我们的友谊
I just don't want one mistake to ruin our friendship, that's all.
不会的
It won't.
太好了
Good.
我们之间没有友谊 超女
We don't have a friendship, Supergirl.
我们在一起合作的这些时间里
All this time we've been working together,
都只是工作关系
it's been about work.
我们还有任务要完成
We have a mission to complete.
我不会让你和我之间的关系
And I am not about to let any tension between you and I
妨碍目标完成
get in the way of that.
-你呢 -当然不会
- Are you? - Of course not.
我只是希望 当我们解决这个问题后
I-I just hope, um, when we solve this,
我们能一起重建信任
we can work to rebuild our trust.
你怎么这么在意我们是不是朋友呢
Why is it so important to you that we're friends?
我有朋友 超女
I have friends, Supergirl.
我的朋友不会背着我搞阴谋 或撒谎
Friends that don't scheme behind my back or lie.
鉴于我家的历史 他们知道那有多痛苦
Given my family history, they know how painful that would be.
他们也知道我绝不会与一个
They also know I would never enter into a friendship
已经打破信任关系的人成为朋友
with anyone who's already breached that trust.
明白了
Understood.
街机[拱廊]在哪里
Where's the arcade?
在那边 父亲
It's right there, Father.
你觉得我是傻瓜吗
Do you think I'm a fool?
拱廊是古罗马建筑学的高峰
The arcade is a high form of architecture of ancient Rome.
建在石柱之上的拱门
Archways resting on columns.
商店在哪里
Where are the shops?
市场在哪里
The marketplace?
这是不同的"拱廊" 爸爸
This is a different kind of arcade, Dad.
好吧 咱们一起去吧
Okay. Let's go, team, huh?
-我去里边等你们 -好的
- Well, I'll catch you inside. - Sure.
发生了什么
What happened?
-你没事吧 -没事 没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah, yeah.
他们是冲我来的
They came for me.
你绝对想不到主角是谁
You'll never believe who the heavy was.
奥莉维亚
Olivia.
奥莉维亚
Olivia?
但是在体育场她是第一个反抗克维尔的
But she was the first one to turn on Coville at the stadium.
是没错 但那之后她就迷失了
Yeah, you're right. She was lost after that.
比其他人更甚 她总是去监狱看他
More than the rest, but she kept visiting him in prison.
你应该告诉我的
You should've called me.
守护者解决了
Guardian had it handled.
别担心 我不会开教堂什么的
Don't worry, I'm not gonna start a church or anything.
关于那个...
About that, um...
找邪教的事有什么进展吗
So, any luck finding the cult?
我去了你逃离的地方
We went back u202dto where you escaped from.
他们不在那里了
They weren't there,
但我们找到了他们在造炸♥弹♥的证据
but we did find evidence that they were trying to build the bomb
就是你跟詹姆斯和卡拉·丹弗斯提到的那个
you told James u202dand Kara Danvers about.
但是他们失败了
But they failed.
我们认为有人死在了那里
Um, we think someone might have died there.
这是丽莎的
This was Liza's.
她是我的朋友
She was my friend.
怎么了
What is it?
詹姆斯
James.
"把塔尼娅和日记交给我们
"Give us Tanya and the journal,
不然世界将看到你的真面目"
or the world u202dwill see your true face."
他们要告诉纳欣诺市我是守护者
They're gonna tell National City I'm Guardian.
"你必须将塔尼娅和日记
"You must deliver Tanya and the journal
于下午5点送到太平洋路和第一大道的转角
to the corner of Pacific and First at 5:00 P.M.
如果你没有出现
If you fail to show up,
我们将直播这段视频
we will go live with this video
将詹姆斯·奥尔森是守护者的身份
and reveal James Olsen as Guardian
曝光给纳欣诺市的所有人
to all of National City."
真抱歉让你陷入了危险
I'm so sorry I put you at risk.
不不 这不是你的错
No, no, u202dit's not your fault.
如果他们曝光了你的身份
If they expose your identity,
那你就成了义警
then you're a vigilante.
他们可能逮捕你
They could arrest you,
然后那些所有被你关进去的人
and then all of those people that you put in jail,
他们知道你是谁 会报复你的
they'd know who you are, they could go after you.
塔尼娅 现在那不是重点
Tanya, it is not about that right now.
现在是要保护你
This is about protecting you.
我们有三个小时
We have three hours.
我们可以在詹姆斯曝光前
We can find Olivia and her followers
找到奥莉维亚和她的信徒
before anything happens to James.
跳舞机那边没人排队
Hey, look, there's no line at Dance Dance Revolution.
我不想玩
I don't wanna do it.
你看
Look.
鲁比 我知道你想念你妈妈
Ruby, I know you miss your mom.
我知道你处在痛苦中
And I know that you're in pain.
请让我帮助你吧
Please, let me help you.
你逼我来这里的 我说了不想来了
You forced me to come here. I told you I didn't want to.
我知道
I know.
有时候 当我们痛苦时
Sometimes, when we're in pain,
可能会感觉自己在下沉
it can feel like we're sinking.
就像流沙一样
Like quicksand.
而了解这种事的专家
And experts u202din this kind of thing,
他们说当我们处在痛苦之中时
they say that when we are in pain,
最好的解决办法就是与亲朋好友聚在一起
the best thing to do is surround ourselves with loved ones
让他们逐渐治愈我们
who can bring us back to life.
所以我只是想帮助你
So I'm just trying to help you.
你可没帮上什么忙
You're not helping.
我讨厌这里 带我回家吧
I hate it here. Just take me home.
不 别带走他们
No, don't take them!
不要
No!
不许你伤害他们
You will not harm them!
父亲
Father!
父亲
Father!
没事了 父亲 那不是真的
It's all right, Father. It isn't real.
谁在向我们射击
Who is shooting at us?
我的天 梅林
Oh, my God. Myr'nn.
你的母亲在哪里
Where is your mother?
-他没事吧 -他只是有些混乱
- Is he okay? - He's just confused.
带他离开这里吧 咱们走
Let's get him out of here. Let's go.
没事了
It's okay.
城市里交通摄像头和提款机都没有匹配
No matches on any traffic cams u202dor ATMs throughout the city.
咱们在所有公共监控录像里找找
Hey, let's run it against all open security feeds.
我第一次见奥莉维亚时她可爱又天真
Olivia was so sweet and innocent when I first met her.
现在她成了邪教领袖
And now she's a cult leader.
我不禁觉得这是我的错
I can't help but think this is my fault.
为什么
Wait, how?
克维尔和他的信徒要以我的名义伤人
Coville and his followers were going to hurt people in my name,
所以我割伤我的手证明我不是神
so I cut my hand to prove to them I wasn't a god.
而她一看到我的脆弱
And the second u202dshe saw my vulnerability,
她的幻想就破灭了
she became disillusioned.
我只放下了面具一次 看看发生了什么
I let my mask down for one second, and look what happens.
你不能满足所有人的设想
You can't be all things to all people.
你只能做真实的自己
All you can do u202dis be true to yourself.
哪个自己
Which self?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表