剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
咱们需要马上离开这里
We need to get out of here now.
我不会和你们的人去任何地方
I am not going anywhere with you people.
可惜 我想你没有什么选择
Sadly, I don't think you have much of a choice.
咱们能去哪 哪里安全
Where can we go? Where is safe?
家
Home.
这里曾是你的家
This was your home?
不
No.
是我的
It was mine.
你怎么敢...
How dare you?
-父亲 -你怎么敢带我来这里
- Father. - How dare you bring me here?
化成我儿子的模样是一回事
It was one thing to take my son's form
但是带我来这里
but to bring me back here,
来这个你们夺走我们族人生命的地方
to the place where your people stole our lives from us.
我带你来这里是为了要证明自己
I brought you here to prove it.
如果我不是你儿子 我怎么会知道这个地方
If I wasn't your son, how would I know this place?
你做到了
You've done...
你们族人两个世纪没有做到的事
what your people couldn't do for over two centuries.
你击溃了我的精神
You've broken me.
所以想杀我就请便吧
So kill me if you want,
但在那之前
but until you do,
我要用最后的时刻
I will spend my final moments
为我被屠♥杀♥的家人留下的遗骸祈祷
praying for the ruins of my slaughtered family.
各位 各位 该玩新娘知识竞猜了
Everybody! Everybody, it is... trivia time.
-玛吉 你先来猜 -谢天谢地
- And Maggie, you are in the hot seat. - Thank God.
-玩得开心点 -好
- Have fun. - Okay.
别太放松 丹弗斯 接下来就是你
Don't get too comfortable, Danvers. You're up next.
丹博士 交给我 来吧
Doctor D, I got this. All right.
开始 艾丽克斯最喜欢什么颜色
Here we go. What is Alex's... favorite color?
蓝色
Blue.
-艾丽克斯最喜欢什么动物 -狗
- What is Alex's favorite animal? - Uh, dog.
艾丽克斯最喜欢什么口味的冰淇淋
What is Alex's favorite ice cream?
薄荷巧克力 拜托 伙计
Rocky road. Come on, man.
罗达斯先生
Mr. Rodas.
欢迎
Welcome.
不好意思 我不知该带什么好
I'm sorry, I didn't know what to bring.
不会 这再适合不过了
Oh, no, no. This is perfect.
玛吉很喜欢梅乐红酒
Maggie loves Merlot.
您要来瓶酒吗
Can I offer you a drink?
-好 行啊 -太好了
- Sure. Why not? - Great.
-谢谢 -干杯
- Thank you. - Yeah, cheers.
请进
Come in.
这还差不多
Now, you're talking.
这上面的人是你吗
Is this you here?
是的 我也不知道为什么我初中时会觉得
Yes, I don't know why I thought overalls
连裤装很好看
were cute in middle school.
这么说你就是...
So, you are...
将与我结为连理的女人
The woman I am going to marry.
爸爸 这位是艾丽克斯·丹弗斯特工
Papa, meet Agent Alex Danvers.
-联邦特工吗 -是的 先生
- Federal agent? - Yes, sir.
玛格丽塔 这上面没有你的照片
Margarita, there's no picture of you up here.
没有
No.
拿着
Here.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thank you, Papa.
没什么
Yeah.
丹弗斯 到你了
Danvers, you're up.
好吧 不如我们
Okay, why don't we just
-还是把堆成山的礼物拆了吧 -好
- open the mountain of presents instead. - Okay.
-你好 我是伊莉莎 -这是我妈
- Hi, I am Eliza. - It's my mom.
我是她老妈
I'm the mom.
不如我们先从送给玛吉的这份开始吧
Why don't we start with this one for Maggie?
-好的 谢谢 -那好
- Okay, thank you. - Okay.
我想我知道这是谁送的
Oh, I think I know who this is from.
艾丽克斯 在我拆礼物前
Alex, before I open this,
我想让你知道
I want you to know that
你就是我人生中最棒的礼物
you are the greatest gift I could receive.
我爱你
I love you.
玛吉
Maggie.
你就这么一走了之吗
You're just gonna walk out?
这么久没见 你就这么走了
After all this time, that's it?
-我做不到 -做不到什么
- I can't do this. - Can't do what?
拜托你告诉我
Tell me, please.
我到底做了什么让你这么难以接受
What exactly have I done that is so offensive to you?
-你当面羞辱我 -我羞辱你
- You spit in my face. - I spit in your face?
就因为我爱上了某个人
For loving somebody.
我无法理解
I can't, I don't understand.
我不明白
I don't get it.
我九岁时来到这个国家
I came to this country nine years old.
十一岁进工厂做工
At eleven, I was working in a factory.
-我都知道 -是吗
- Yes, I know. Yeah. - Do you?
你知道在工厂我是一群白人小子中
Do you know I was the only Mexicano
唯一一个墨西哥人吗
working alongside a bunch of white boys?
你知道晚上他们会在路边堵我
Do you know that they would wait for me at night by the road,
笑话我 叫我非法劳工
and laugh and call me wetback,
踢到我肋骨断掉吗
and kick me till my ribs were broken?
爸 这和我...
Dad what does this have to do --
和你是同性恋有什么关系
With you being a lesbian?
我任劳任怨 才赢得了他们的尊重
I worked... to win their respect.
那些欺负我的小子长大后选我做他们的警长
Those same boys, when they grew up, elected me their sheriff.
我为了我的孩子们才忍♥受那一切
I endured for my children...
为了你永远不必面对那种憎恨
so that you would never have to face that kind of hatred.
为了你能融入他们
So that you would belong.
人们接受真实的我 如今世界不同了
I am accepted for who I am. The world is different now.
他们建起高墙防止我们入境
They're building a wall to keep us out
因为在他们心中我们不过是强♥奸♥犯和杀人犯
because in their minds, we are nothing but rapists and murderers.
在他们心里唯一比墨西哥人还讨厌的
The only thing they hate more than a Mexicano
就是同性恋
is a homosexual.
这世界根本没变 我的宝贝
The world is not different, my dear.
听好
Look.
你想怎么活就怎么活
You can live any way you please.
但别逼我见证你的生活
But don't ask me to witness it.
我...
I'm...
我很抱歉打扰了您的祷告
I'm sorry to interrupt your prayers
但我认为您现在很有必要听听我的话
but I think it's important that you hear me right now.
还有什么可说的
What is left to say?
看看我
Look at me.
我不是白火星人
I'm not a White Martian.
您能感觉到 不是吗 您知道我没说谎
You can sense that, can't you? You know it's true?
你是氪星人
You're Kryptonian.
是的 正是这样
Yes, that's right.
我的星球已经毁灭
I come from the dead planet.
我的族人已经灭亡了
I come from the dead people.
就像您一样
Just like you.
氪星已经不在了
Krypton is gone.
但我的星球还在 而二百年来的每一天
But my world remains, and every day for 200 years,
我都被逼着去回忆
I have been forced to remember the horror
我族人的惨状
of what happened to my people.
您说得对
You're right.
火星没有未来了
There is no future for Mars.
对绿火星人而言是没有了
Not for Green Martians, no.
但这不只是关乎您个人
But this is bigger than you now.
这是关于您的信仰
This is about your faith.
你对我的神又有什么了解
What do you know of my God?
我之前听到您的话了
I heard you earlier.
赫隆米尔会考验我们
H'ronmeer tests us.
这便是一场考验
This is a test.
如今您有机会来拯救您的星球
You have a chance to save your planet.
或许不是为了您的族人
Not for your people, maybe,
但那是为了另个一种族
but for another people
他们不想重蹈先人的覆辙
who want to do better than those that came before.
我不怪您不愿相信
I don't blame you for not wanting to believe
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表