剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
不 没有谁
Uh, no. No, no one.
不如我们看部电影
Hey, why don't we go watch a movie?
夸勒夫人告诉我这里有《新科学怪人》
Mrs. Queller told me that they have Young Frankenstein,
那刚好是我最喜欢的电影之一
which just so happens to be one of my all-time favorite movies.
别再骗我了
Stop lying to me!
鲁比 我没说谎
Ruby, I'm not lying, okay?
那通电♥话♥与你妈妈无关
That call wasn't even about your mom.
她没事
She's fine.
我们看电影吧
So, let's watch a movie.
对了 我去和夸勒夫人商量一下
Right, I'm gonna go talk to Mrs. Queller,
让她帮我们准备些爆米花
and she'll hook us up with popcorn
冰镇汽水 看吉恩·怀尔德
and ice-cold soda, and Gene Wilder.
信我的 会很棒的
I mean, come on, u202dthis is gonna be amazing.
你在这里等着 我去去就回
You just hang tight. I'll be right back.
你该多休息
You should be resting.
我得来回走走 躺着太无聊了
I need to be on my feet. u202dLying down is just so boring.
我答应帕翠莎会把她的话告诉小萨 不过
I told Patricia I'd give a message to Sam, but...
我不知道还会不会再见到小萨
I don't know if I'm ever gonna see Sam again.
哪怕我从蒙·艾尔那学了这么多
Even with everything I've learned from Mon-El,
主宰仍在各方面都胜我一筹
Reign has me outmatched on every level.
荣恩 我要怎样与她抗衡
J'onn, how am I gonna fight her?
通常你的秘密武器是你的仁心 超女
Usually, your secret weapon is your heart, Supergirl.
可我不认为主宰身上还存有任何人性
But I didn't see even a glimpse of humanity left in Reign
可以讲通情理
that you could reason with.
白火星人与主宰一样无情
White Martians u202dare as soulless as Reign.
当你与他们抗争时 你说动过他们吗
When you battled them, were you ever able to get through to them?
除了梅根 没有
Besides M'gann, no.
我只用我的技能去奋战 像你一样
But I just used my skills as a warrior, like you.
不过我们中有一个人
But there was one amongst us
认为他可以和白火星人讲通道理
who thought they could reason with them.
而且他做到了
And he did.
他说服他们留他一条命
He got them to spare his life.
父亲
Father?
乌苏拉 你不该来
Ursula, you should not have come.
当我告诉克姆勒
When I told Kemler
我不同意他对歼灭者计划的看法
I didn't agree with his position on the Eradicator project,
我可没打算被你们说服
I wasn't looking to be persuaded.
父亲 这不是乌苏拉 是我朋友卡拉
Father, this is not Ursula. This is Kara, my friend.
当然
Of course, you are.
我们来是因为我们需要你的帮助
We came because we could use your help.
我帮不上任何人 请不要打扰我
I'm of no help to any being. Please leave me be.
父亲 我只是需要...
Father, I just need to --
我说了不行 荣恩
I said no, J'onn!
爸 我知道你如今
Dad, look, I know you cannot
无法像过去那样善用心智 我知道
journey through your mind like you once did, I know that.
可你的记忆还在
But your memories are still intact.
从你开始练习塔卡里后
None of it has been lost
没有失去过任何记忆
since you've been doing the Ta'ar Ka'riq.
你只要一点帮助就能想起来
You just need help to access it.
我帮不上你的忙
I can do nothing for you.
我受够了失败
I've had enough failure.
荣恩告诉我绿火星人
J'onn told me that when the Greens
选择与白火星人开战时
chose to fight the Whites,
你恳求负责人进行公开谈话
you pleaded with those in charge to have open talks,
是这样吗
is that right?
其他人只看到他们的侵略性
Everyone else just saw their aggression,
可你看到了能说通道理的特质
but you saw something you could reason with.
那是什么
What was it?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
父亲
Father.
不要用幻象骗我
Do not play tricks on me.
看着这个形态的我 父亲
Just look at me in this form, Father.
就像你看到乌苏拉时一样
Like you did when you saw Ursula.
曾经的谈话你都记得很清楚
You remembered exactly your past conversation.
快看着我
Now, look at me,
告诉我你为什么认为你能说动我
and tell me why you think you can get through to me.
说动你
Get through to you?
你像火卫一一样顽固刚直
You're as stubborn and righteous as Phobos.
我不能说服你听进任何话
I can't persuade you of anything
除非是你已经相信的
you don't already believe in.
白火星人没有杀你 为什么
Whites kept you alive, why?
因为我知道他们有多重视
Because I knew u202dthat the sacred scrolls
神圣卷轴
were important to them.
在我的头脑中
And inside my mind,
我掌握了那些卷轴的全部知识与秘密
I held all the knowledge and secrets of those scrolls.
如果他们杀了你
And if they killed you,
他们就永远失去那些知识了
that knowledge would be lost to them forever.
你放弃了自己的信仰去迎合他们的
You abandoned your own beliefs and appealed to theirs.
迎合他们的准则
To their code.
主宰一直在声张她的正义准则
And Reign has been pretty clear about her code of justice.
父亲 你今天可能救了我们一命
Father, you might just have saved us today.
-是吗 -是的
- I have? - You have.
我们正在接近干扰
We're approaching the disruption.
蒙·艾尔
Mon-El?
你得回去
You need to go back.
什么
What?
不 无论布莱尼说几率如何
No. No, despite Brainy's odds,
我相信他们会找到方法战胜主宰的
I'm sure they'll find a way to defeat Reign.
我要和你一起去未来
I'm going with you to the future.
我们就快到了
We're near there.
你这么说
You're saying that
是因为你认为 出于责任感
because you think it's what you need to do for me,
你需要为我这么做
out of duty.
但是这个时代需要你 蒙·艾尔
But this time needs you, Mon-El.
你要帮助他们
You need to help them.
你需要回去 这样你就能搞清楚
And you need to go back so you can figure out
你内心苦恼的是什么
what's been weighing on your heart.
我现在和你一起 艾姆拉
I'm with you, Imra.
我拿我们的生命和婚姻做赌注
I risked our lives and our marriage
来阻止瘟疫
to stop Pestilence.
我仍然相信那是值得的
I still believe it was worth it.
我曾经希望只要我们走了
I hoped that once we left,
你会放下你对卡拉的感情
you'd put your feelings for Kara behind you.
我发誓我从来没...
I swear I never...
你什么也没有做错
You've done nothing wrong.
你尽力埋藏你的感情
You've tried to bury your feelings.
你的举止很体面
You behaved honorably.
你必须知道我绝不会做任何让你羞辱的事
You must know that I would never do anything to dishonor you.
我知道
I know.
但是我需要一个男人 一个伴侣
But I need a man, a partner...
一个会全心全意选择我的人
Who will choose me with a full heart.
回去吧
Go back.
帮她对抗主宰
Help her fight Reign.
如果你留下来 那就是你的命运
If you stay, u202dthen that's your destiny.
如果你回来 我就会知道你毫无疑虑了
If you return, I'll know you have no doubts.
-莉娜 -超女
- Lena. - Supergirl.
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
但别紧张 东西在铅封箱子里
But don't be alarmed, it's in a lead-lined case.
是氪石吗
Is that Kryptonite?
帮助你对抗主宰
To help you fight Reign.
你真有胆 当着我的面骗我
Oh, you have gall, lying to my face.
知道吗
You know...
我没骗你
I did not lie.
这不是莱克斯的 是我的
This isn't Lex's, it's mine.
我想出了方法 我制♥造♥出来了
I figured out how to make it, and I did.
为了主宰 我用增压器将其增强了
And I supercharged it just for Reign.
什么
You what?
你要把配方交给艾丽克斯
You are going to turn over the formula to Alex.
你要把你实验室里所有的氪星元素
You are going to take any Kryptonian elements from your lab
都带去超查部
and bring them to the DEO,
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表