剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
或者说是超女
Or maybe Supergirl.
-你可以找超女 你可以... -小萨
- You can call Supergirl. You can-- - Sam.
-你可以找到她吧 -小萨 小萨
- You can find her, right? - Sam. Sam, okay?
主宰是世界上的头号♥通缉犯
Reign is the most wanted criminal in the world.
如果我不能证明我能让她消失
If I go to Supergirl or the government
就去找超女或者当局
before I can prove I can turn her off,
他们会把你当作主宰 好吗
they will treat you like you're the same, all right?
他们会把你关起来 他们会解剖研究你
They will lock you up, they will dissect you--
比这也差不到哪里去 莉娜
It wouldn't be any worse than this, Lena.
-我们得寻求帮助 -行
- We need to get help. - Shh. Okay.
我发誓
I swear
我是唯一知道怎么解决此事的人
I am the only one who knows how to do this.
我保证我会解决的
I promise you, I will do it.
我不会让她伤害鲁比
I'm not gonna let her hurt Ruby.
真的
Ever.
行吗
Okay?
我保证
I promise.
行吗
Okay?
没事的
It's okay.
温和艾丽克斯每况愈下
Winn and Alex are going downhill.
我们掌握了这么多信息
With all the information we have,
应该有所发现才对
we have to be able to find something.
我在全力以赴
Well, I'm doing the best I can here.
我查了肖特和丹弗斯特工
I followed Agent Schott and Danvers on security footage
在市政厅的监控 他们应该碰到了瘟疫
when they were at City Hall, assuming they ran into Pestilence,
但有六成时间他们都在盲区
but they spent 60% of the time in blind spots.
好像他们想躲过监控
It's like they were trying to evade cameras.
那阿德莱德呢
What about Adelaide?
我同样查了她的监控
I followed her like the others
城里我能找的监控都找了
on every camera I could find in the city.
没发现嫌犯
Didn't reveal any suspects.
那社交媒体呢
What about social media?
社交什么
Social... What?
现在的八零后 九零后
In this time, a generation called millennials
会在网上跟亲朋好友
would share their whereabouts with family, friends
还有陌生人分享行踪
and complete strangers on the Internet.
这是活在当下的潮流
It's a short-lived trend.
-感觉很虚幻 -是啊
- Sounds delusional. - Yeah.
找到了
Here.
她生前24小时
Twenty-four hours before her death
带了曲奇去市政厅的移♥动♥流感诊所
she brought cookies to a mobile flu unit at City Hall.
这说明不了什么 她在那儿工作
That doesn't tell us anything. She works there.
但看看她身后的人
But look who's behind her.
是那位医生
That's that doctor.
她在市政厅跟温和艾丽克斯说过话
She was talking to Winn and Alex at City Hall.
如果她24小时前在那儿
If she was there 24 hours earlier,
她肯定感染了市长和其他人 我敢确定
she must have infected the mayor and everyone else. I'm sure of it.
我在监控中没看到她和他在一起
I didn't see her with him in the security footage.
但你说了有盲区
But you said there were blind spots.
她就是瘟疫
She's Pestilence.
她肯定是
She has to be.
格雷丝·帕克医生
Dr. Grace Parker,
最开始在大都会大学医学院教学
first in her class at Metropolis University School of Medicine,
目前在纳欣诺市医院的急诊外科工作
now practices emergency surgery at National City General.
她是医生
She's a doctor.
她以治病为生
She heals people for a living.
你们可以挖掘出她的人性
You can get through to her.
我们不会犯在朱丽娅身上犯过的错误
We're not gonna make the same mistake we made with Julia.
她还在医院吗
Is she still at the hospital?
根据整座城市的
Actually, according to a simple scan
监控简易扫描
of security cameras throughout the city,
她好像进入了银矿医保大厦
it seems she entered the Silvermine Health Insurance building
就在五分钟前
five minutes ago.
-我要过去 -我跟你一起
- I'm going. - I'll come with you.
我会集结突击队
I'll organize a strike team.
艾姆拉
Imra.
他们发现她了
They found her.
别忘了 正是估值本身存在问题
We can't forget it's the evaluation itself that's in question...
有什么可以帮你的
Can I help you?
你本可以帮我的 但你错过了机会
You could have but you missed your chance.
你坐在这儿沉浸于自己的无知中
You sit here wallowing in your own ignorance.
找尽各种借口 不给你的顾客们
Looking for any reason you can to deny your customers
报销保险费
the very service you have sold them.
-有保安吗 -你不需要
- Can we get security in here? - You won't need them.
你现在无法左右生死了
Life-and-death decisions are out of your hands now.
发表完意见就请你离开 行吗
Just make your point and get out, okay?
我正想着你会这么说
I was hoping you'd say that.
站住 格雷丝
Don't take another step, Grace.
我不是格雷丝了
It's not Grace anymore.
你连这些人♥渣♥都要拯救吗
You would save even these scabs?
从别人的痛苦中获利
They who profit on the suffering of others?
每个人都值得拯救
Everyone deserves saving.
他们不值得 他们不是好人
Not them. They're not good.
但你是好人
But you are.
艾姆拉 等等 让她试试
Imra, wait. Give her a chance.
想想你救过的生命
Think of the lives you've saved.
你是名医生 格雷丝
You're a doctor, Grace.
在宣誓就职的那天 你发誓不会伤害他人
The day you took an oath you swore you would do no harm.
不会伤害他人
Do no harm?
格雷丝
Grace...
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
我母亲过去常说
My mother used to always
好人将会有好报[格雷丝]
say that good would be rewarded with Grace.
但我成为外科医生后才发现真♥相♥
But when I became a surgeon I finally saw the truth.
好人没好报
There's no reward for being good.
你的经历
Whatever's happening to
无权让你杀人
you doesn't give you power over who lives.
只有权让你救人
Only over who dies.
你不想杀人的
You don't want that.
我们可以阻止它
We can stop it.
阻止它
Stop it?
我为什么要阻止它
Why would I ever wanna stop it?
这是我经历过最棒的事情
This is the greatest thing that's ever happened to me.
我不必再操心要救谁
I don't have to worry about saving anyone anymore
-因为我不想那么做 -不
- because I don't want to. - No--
-我可以决定死亡 -格雷丝
- I get to choose who dies. - Grace...
他们说外科医生都有上帝情结 但事情很简单
They say that surgeons have a God complex, but it's simple.
我就是上帝
I am a God.
你以为你说几句话就能劝我获得救赎吗
You honestly thought you could talk me into being redeemed?
你太天真了
You're such a child.
言语打动不了我
Words will never hurt me.
那棍棒和石头能打动你吗
What about sticks and stones?
超女 你中招了
Oh, Supergirl, you got a little something.
艾姆拉
Imra...
她来了
She's here.
朱丽娅
Julia!
姐妹
Sister...
我找到你了
I found you.
她差点就死了
She was dying.
纯粹强化了她
Purity made her stronger.
等等
Oh, wait!
是她的
It's hers.
是她的DNA
It's her DNA.
够布莱尼做解药了吗
Is that enough for Brainy to alter the cure?
足够了
It's more than enough.
天啊 你还好吗
Oh, my God. Are you okay?
我没事
Yes, I'm just fine.
就是有点虚弱 你没事吧
Just a little weak. Are you okay?
死不了
I'm alive.
你俩都起来了真好
Hey, nice to see you both up.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表