剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
派还有三分钟烤好
Pie in three minutes.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你们今晚招待我
Well, thank you for having me tonight.
这地方看起来太棒了
The place looks wonderful.
我也很荣幸
Oh, the pleasure was mine.
你对荣恩来说很重要
You mean a great deal to J'onn.
他对我来说也很重要
Well, he's very important to me, too.
我知道我们是新朋友
I know we are new friends,
但我希望 不久之后
but I hope, in time,
我们能成为你和荣恩一样的家人
that we can be the kind of family you and J'onn have become.
那真是太好了
That would be lovely.
我一直想要个孙女
I have always wanted a granddaughter.
你是说除了金姆和塔尼娅吗
You mean besides K'hym and T'ania?
谁
Who?
你的孙女们
Your granddaughters.
我奶奶也很喜欢音乐
My grandmother was a music lover as well.
尤其是在晚年的时候
Especially later in her life.
音乐似乎能给她带来格外的活力
It just seemed to always give her that extra spark.
即便在她开始忘事的时候
Even when she started forgetting things.
一开始是小事情 只是词语
Like, little things at first. It was just words,
她走进一间屋子要做什么
you know, why she'd walk into a room,
而最终
and eventually,
是人
people.
我觉得你可能出现了同样的症状
I think you might be exhibiting similar symptoms.
请不要告诉他
Please don't tell him.
你已经知道了
You already knew?
我们火星上管这种病叫扎奥列特
On Mars we called it Za-alet.
大概翻译过来就是"记忆衰退"
Translated roughly, it means "decay of memory."
老年痴呆
Dementia.
我在失去自我
I am losing myself.
随着病情发展 你会需要帮助
As it progresses, you're gonna need help.
他已经帮我够多的了
He has helped me enough.
不 你需要更多的帮助
No, you're gonna need more than that.
因为你可能会伤害自己或其他人
Because you could hurt yourself or others.
你得告诉他
You have to tell him.
他刚找回我
He just got me back,
我不能要他看着我一点点消失
I can't ask him to watch me disappear inch by inch.
太残忍♥了
It's too cruel.
无论如何 这件事都会发生
Well, that could happen, no matter what.
所以 你越早告诉他
So, the sooner you tell him,
他越早能得到帮助
the sooner he can get help.
对不起 梅林 如果他问起我这件事
I'm sorry, Myr'nn, but if he asks me,
我想我没法跟他撒谎
I mean, I don't think I could lie to him.
不准你告诉他
You will say nothing!
他是我儿子
He is my son.
如何最好地保护他由我决定 不是你
And I choose how best to protect him, not you.
-对不起 我无意... -出去
- I'm sorry, I didn't mean -- - Get out.
从我家滚出去
Get out of my house.
爸 有什么问题吗
Dad, everything okay out there?
出什么事了
What happened?
那猴子残骸还会伤人的
That is an angry monkey corpse.
我本指望能研究这玩意的内部构造
I was hoping to access this thing's inner workings,
但这就像玩《手术》游戏一样
but it's like a game of Operation.
每次我快要成功时 它就嘶嘶冒火花
Every time I get close to cracking it, it just zaps me.
我能试试吗 我喜欢《手术》游戏
Can I try? I love Operation.
我不知道你注意到没有
I'm not sure if you noticed,
这里可是绝密政♥府♥机构
but it's, like, a top-secret government facility in here.
没人在乎的
Oh, nobody cares.
你的薪水多到让你在乎吗 当然没有
Are you paid enough to care? No, of course not.
-顺带一提 你们该成立工会 -妈...
- You should unionize, by the way. - Mom, that's...
我告诉过你我曾是你♥爸♥的学徒吗
Did I ever tell you I was once your father's apprentice?
我以为你们是在青藤镇认识的
I thought you two met in Ivy Town.
当时我们的确都还是学生
Uh, we were both students, yes,
但我们不是在那里认识的
but that's not where we met.
我在当地的玩具店记账
I kept the books at the local toy store
而你父亲是天才勤杂工
and your father u202dwas the genius stock boy.
他教会了我机器中的数学
And he taught me about the math in the machine.
一加一等于二 简单 优雅 精简
One and one is two, it's simple, it's elegant. It's clean.
就像发条玩具一样
Just like a wind-up toy.
你父亲的心智就像发条玩具
Your father's mind was a wind-up toy.
我知道它的运作原理
I know what made it tick.
那你肯定知道该怎样阻止他发疯
So then you knew how to stop him from, uh, going crazy
并大开杀戒
and killing a bunch of people.
你还记得我带你去迪士尼乐园的事吗
Um, do you remember when I took you to Disneyland
当时你九岁
when you were nine?
我记不记得 当然 我们连夜开车
Do I remember? u202dYeah, we drove overnight,
因为你希望能在开门那一刻就冲进去
'cause you wanted to be there the second it opened.
然后我们在凌晨两点出了车祸
And then we get into a car accident at 2:00 a.m. in the morning
老爸不得不来接我们带我们回家
and Dad has to come and pick us up and takes us home.
我们根本没去成迪士尼乐园
We never actually went to Disneyland.
不 我们根本不是要去那里
No. We were never going there.
我们是要去家暴庇护所
We were going to a domestic-abuse shelter.
他一路开车追我们
And he ran us off the road.
他偷了辆车 在高速上飞驰
Stole a car, sped down the highway,
把我们逼进了沟里
ran us into a ditch.
你脑震荡了 坐在车后座犯晕
You sat dazed in the backseat with a concussion,
他和我在州际公路的应急车道上大吵
and he and I had it out on the shoulder of the interstate.
他就是在那晚威胁要杀了你 他的独子
That's the night that he threatened to kill you, his only son,
只为了伤害我
just to hurt me.
你父亲并不是没事人一样
Your father didn't just go to bed normal
一觉醒来就成了禽兽
and wake up the next morning a monster.
他一直是偏执狂 控制狂
He was paranoid, he was controlling,
他很恶毒
he...he was mean.
我从没发现过
I never saw it.
我不想让你看到
I didn't want you to.
我很抱歉 温 我很抱歉
And I'm sorry, Winn. I'm sorry that...
我不能让我们摆脱他的阴影
I couldn't get us out from under his shadow.
我不能救你出来
That I couldn't save you.
那不能怪你
That's not on you.
或许不能 但过去的二十年要怪我
Maybe not, but the last 20 years, those were.
这点你没说错
And you were right about that.
但我想让你明白我那么做是为什么
But I just wanted you to understand why.
艾丽克斯
Alex?
-昨晚怎么了 -你什么意思
- What happened? - What do you mean?
他冒犯你了吗
Did he, um, offend you?
-他说错话了 -不 当然没有
- Say something? - No. Of course not.
没有 你父亲人很好
No, your father is wonderful.
那到底出了什么事
So then, what went so wrong?
我们本来玩得很愉快
You know, we were having such a lovely time.
可现在我父亲
And now my father has
不知为什么完全封闭了自己
completely closed himself off for some reason.
为什么
Why?
这你得去找他谈
You're gonna have to talk to him about it.
我无权多嘴 抱歉
It's not my place. I'm sorry.
但声明一下
But, for the record,
昨晚我也很开心
I had a lovely time, too.
如果你有这个号♥码 说明你对我很重要
If you have this number you must be important.
又是我
Yo, it's me again.
我和你助理谈过了
I talked to your assistant,
他说你几天没去公♥司♥了
he said you hadn't checked in, in a few days
所以我想...
so I just wanted to...
你方便时给我回电♥话♥
Just give me a call when you can.
找出玩具人袭击的幕后黑手了吗
Any luck on figuring out who's behind the Toyman attacks?
还没有 但我们发现了
No, but we've discovered a
造不出飞猴的一千种方法
thousand ways how not to make a flying monkey.
还有几种改良飞猴的方法
And also a few ways to make better flying monkeys.
这些飞猴里的布线太不专业了
Oh, the wiring on these is amateurish at best.
可我们还是毫无头绪是谁造的它们
Alas, we are no closer to finding out who actually built them.
我有点累了
I could use a break.
我下楼去休息一下
I'm gonna head downstairs, rest for a little bit.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表