剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
it will save Earth.
说得不错 卡拉·佐·艾尔
Well said, Kara Zor-El.
但我担心的是被你丢下的同胞
But my concern is for those of us you left behind.
很抱歉我们不能借出哈伦·艾尔
I'm afraid we cannot spare the Harun-El.
你好啊 丹弗斯特工
Hello, Agent Danvers.
你和那个火星宠物那招玩得不错
That was a neat trick with your Martian pet.
-我见过你 -不是我
- I recognize you. - Not me.
是我的双胞胎兄弟
My twin brother.
你应该认得出 毕竟是你逮捕了他
And you should. After all, you arrested him.
他曾经在罗兹堡
He was on Fort Rozz.
-他杀了十二个人 -胡说
- He killed 12 people. - Lies!
谁同意我的观点
Who votes with me?
谁认为我们应该在地球人需要的时候
And those who believe we should help the people of Earth
伸出援助之手
in their time of need?
你投哪一边呢 瑟琳娜
And how do you vote, Selena?
如果主宰真如你所说的那么强大
If this Reign is as strong as you say she is,
你确定这个计划有用吗
are you sure this plan will work?
我确定
I am.
那我们就如你所愿
We will give you what you seek.
谢谢
Thank you.
阿尔戈逃脱了氪星毁灭的命运
Argo was spared the fate of the rest of Krypton.
如果我们不用仅剩的时间
But what value is our civilization
弥补犯下的罪过
if we don't use our stolen time
那我们的文明还有什么价值
to right the sins of the past?
我们必须为后代树立榜样
We must set an example for future generations.
否则我们活下来就没有意义
Or else our survival means nothing.
谢谢
Thank you.
愿拉奥之光与你同在
May Rao's light shine upon you.
很荣幸认识你
It was a pleasure meeting you.
我很喜欢你女儿
I'm very fond of your daughter.
地球上许多人也喜欢 而且代代相传
As are many others on Earth, and across time.
你应该为现在的她感到自豪
You should be very proud of what she's become.
我很自豪
I am.
如此渺小而平凡的存在
It's amazing that something so small and unremarkable
居然是许多人幸存的关键
could hold the key to so much survival.
给你的
For you.
我上次离开你时 以为再也见不到你了
The last time I left you, I thought I'd never see you again.
但现在不会那么想了
I know better now.
快去救你的朋友吧
Now go save your friend.
地球在等待英雄归来
Earth is waiting for its hero.
我们刚审完袭击你的人
Hey, we just finished interrogating your attacker.
他来自奈加福克七星
He's from Naja Falk 7.
他嗅觉非常灵敏 能够分辨出我们
He was able to tell us apart with his heightened sense of smell.
在一整份我逮捕过的疑犯名单上
A whole list of suspects from my past,
甚至都没有他的名字
and he wasn't even on it.
是啊
Yeah.
你当初跟我提议在超查部工作时
You know, when you first approached me about working at the DEO,
我医学院没考上
I was failing med school,
醉醺醺的 整个人都很迷茫
I was drunk, u202dand I was completely lost.
但是你 荣恩 你给了我目标
But you, J'onn, you gave me purpose.
让我有了奋战的理由
You know, something to stand up for,
能够为之献出生命的东西
something to devote my life to.
但今天
But today,
我为此冒了生命危险
I risked my life for it.
我毫不犹豫地跳了过去
You know, I jumped straight across without hesitating,
简直不假思索
without even thinking.
说实话
And to be honest,
我为了工作跳过的大楼里
I mean, that wasn't even the tallest building
那栋楼甚至都不算最高的
that I have jumped off of in the line of duty.
你是个能做艰难抉择的人 艾丽克斯
You are someone who makes the hard choices, Alex.
总会多付出一点
You go the extra mile.
没错
Yeah, exactly.
这就是我的本性
And that's who I am.
是刻在骨子里的
It's just baked into me.
在大楼间穿梭 到处跟人结仇
You know, jumping buildings, making enemies.
这都是工作的一部分
That's all part of the job.
但讽刺的是
But the irony here is...
我为了自救而做的事
Is that the thing that I had to do to save myself
恰恰也是差点害死我的事
is the very same thing that could have killed me.
毫厘之差 我可能就会丧命
I mean, one more inch, and I would have died.
那样的话...
And then...
她会去哪里
Where would she be?
我跟玛吉分手 是因为我想当个妈妈
I broke up with Maggie because I wanted to be a mother.
总有一天 我会的
And one day, I will be.
不管是跟别人一起 还是自己一个人
You know, whether I'm with somebody or if I'm doing it by myself.
我知道这是我想要的
I know that's what I want.
我知道这也是我的本性
And I know that that is who I am.
就像我知道
Just like I know that
我的本性驱使着我从大楼上跳下
I'm the person that's gonna jump the building
阻止那个坏人
to stop the bad guy.
我... 我一直在想
And I... I keep wondering.
这两种本性能共存吗
I mean, can those two people coexist?
这样公平吗
And is that fair?
对我的伴侣公平吗
Is it fair to the person that I'm coming home to?
别这样
Hey, come on.
你也许会是那个
Look, you may be the person
从大楼上跳下 惩奸除恶的人
who jumps the building to stop the bad guy,
但你也是我见过的
but you're also one of the most intelligent,
最聪明 最具直觉的女人
and intuitive women I know.
你是个非常优秀的特工
You're an incredible agent.
我也知道你一定会成为非常优秀的妈妈
And I know you're going to be an incredible mother.
等时机成熟的时候
So when the time is right,
我知道你会做出最适合你的决定
I know you'll make the choice that's right for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
在拉奥缺席的黑暗时刻
In the darkness of Rao's absence,
我召唤你 正义的使者
I call upon you, u202dthe bringer of justice,
死亡的信鸽
the harbinger of death.
我召唤你 灭世者
I call upon you, Worldkiller.
没有祈祷的对象
There's no one to pray to.
没有神明 没有拉奥
There is no god, there is no Rao.
除了你我 别无他物
There is nothing except you and me,
还有那个你以为我没注意到的杀戮开关
and that kill switch you think I haven't noticed.
它会在我杀死你之前杀死我
The one that will end me before I end you.
你很强大 很残忍♥
You're strong, ruthless.
比你想象中的更阴暗
You are so much darker than you realize.
你跟我一样
You're just like me.
你想得美
You wish.
我不必想象 我就站在这里
I don't have to wish. I'm standing right here.
我可以亲眼看到
I can see it with my own eyes.
就是这双眼 会将你点燃
The same eyes that would set fire to you,
焚尽你的世界 除非你按下按钮杀了我
and your world if don't press that button and end me.
莉娜 我们回来了
Lena, we are here.
你们拿到石头了吗
Did you get the rock?
来得刚好
Just in time.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表