剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Don't you have something better to do?
谢谢
Thanks.
你耽误排在后面的人了
You're holding up the line.
下午好 米德维尔高中的同学们
Good afternoon, Midvale High.
友情提示 季后赛即将开打
Friendly reminder about the upcoming playoffs,
由米德维尔的明星四分卫杰克·豪厄尔领衔
led by the Midvale's own star quarterback, Jake Howell.
艾丽克斯
Hey, Alex.
你跟他是朋友吗
You're friends with him?
什么 当然不是 他是卡拉的朋友
What? Uh, no, he's Kara's friend.
你妈妈为什么要收养她
Ugh. Why did your mom adopt her?
对啊 这种熊孩子能不能退货啊
Yeah, what's the return policy on annoying little brats?
我也这么觉得
I know, right.
肯尼 这边
Kenny, over here.
肯尼 你智商挺高 但是怎么这么笨拙
Kenny, for someone so smart, you're so clumsy, man.
-太笨拙了 -行了 杰克
- So clumsy. - Come on, Jake.
杰克 别闹了
Jake, enough.
谢谢你 薇姬
Thanks, Vicki.
小肯兄弟 建议你将来小心点
Ken, my man. In the future, I'd be careful.
要是你再出个什么事故 谁来帮你
Would hate for you to have some kind of accident, you know?
真讨厌橄榄球运动员
I hate football players.
都是一群壮硕的虐待狂
They're a bunch of chunky sadists.
要是他们知道我手里有什么把柄
If they only knew the dirt I had on them,
绝对会把我当皇室对待
they'd be treating me like royalty.
什么意思
What do you mean?
大家觉得你没有存在感的时候
It's amazing what people will say in front of you
会变得非常口无遮拦
when they think you're invisible.
没存在感[隐身]是吗
Invisibility, huh?
那是你的超能力吗 肯尼·李
Is that your superpower, Kenny Li?
对 但哮喘才能帮我泡到妞
Yeah, but the asthma is what gets me the girls.
我真希望自己也能隐身
I wish I could be invisible.
不管我说什么做什么 她都会发火
I can't say or do anything without her blowing up at me.
她会想通的 她只是有些想念她爸爸
She'll come around. She just misses her dad.
我也有想念的人 我怎么没有冲别人撒气
I miss people, too. I'm not lashing out at the world.
那是因为你是我见过最坚强的女孩
That's because you're the strongest girl I've ever met.
你今晚有什么计划
What are you doing tonight?
-完全没有 -完美
- Absolutely nothing. - Perfect.
今晚十点在高贝里路出口见
Meet me at the clearing off of Highberry Road at ten o'clock.
好
Okay.
卡拉·丹弗斯 欢迎来到星际奇观
Welcome, Kara Danvers, to the spectacle of the stars.
你看看
Take a look.
-这是你的吗 -我的骄傲和自豪
- Is that yours? - My pride and joy.
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
还有一件神作 就是伽利略
Oh, and for the tour de force, I introduce you to Galileo!
这是什么
What is that?
我就不跟你说那些具体细节了
Without bogging you down in all the specifics,
总之它能做到的就是
what I've constructed here
把这台天文望远镜所看到的
is a way to take what this telescope sees
捕捉成照片 直接下载到电脑
and capture in photographs, to directly download to my laptop.
太酷了吧
That's so cool.
穿过无数黑暗的某处
Somewhere, past all that darkness,
有许多新世界 谁能想到
there are whole other worlds. Can you imagine?
是啊
Yeah.
你觉得上面有什么
What do you think is up there?
我估计也就是普通人 普通家庭...
I bet it's still just people. Families and...
他们也仰望着天空
They're staring at the stars above them,
想着跟我们一样的事
wondering the same thing about us.
景色真美
It's a beautiful view.
确实
It is.
我很喜欢你的天文望远镜
I really like your telescope.
是啊 它看到的东西会让你惊讶的
Yeah. You'd be surprised what this thing sees.
其实 米德维尔这么多人里
You know, you're the only person in Midvale
只有你让我觉得...
who doesn't make me feel like I'm...
自己不是多余的
Like I shouldn't be here.
有你这个朋友我很幸运
I'm glad you're my friend.
我也一样
You, too.
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
-不关你的事 -当然关我的事
- None of your business. - It is, if I'm the one
因为你做的傻事 都要由我来承担
who would get in trouble for whatever dumb thing you were doing.
我真是受不了你把发生在你身上所有的坏事
I am so sick and tired of you blaming me for every bad thing
都怪到我头上来
that's happened to you.
是吗
Really?
因为你出现之前 我妈不会总是来烦我
Because my mom wasn't constantly on my ass before you came along.
你来之前 我不用充当
I didn't have to act like
青少年地狱的人间大使
some Earthly ambassador to the teenage underworld before you came along,
而且我很确定你来之前 我爸没有失踪
and I'm pretty sure my dad wasn't gone before you came along.
这怎么能怪我
How is that my fault?
你坐着分离舱出现之前 我的生活很美好
Before you crashed in that pod, I had a great life,
有爱我的爸妈 可现在只剩你了
with two great parents. And now all I have is you.
而且你不配
And you are not worth it.
出什么事了
Where's the fire?
发现一具男尸 大概17岁
We've got a male body, approximately 17 years of age.
在高贝里路一侧找到的
Found on the side of Highberry Road.
我的拉奥
Great Rao.
那是我朋友
That's my friend.
不好意思 女士
Excuse me, miss.
卡拉 卡拉
Kara, Kara.
你不能下去 绝对不行
You can't go down there. You can't.
他是我的朋友
That's my friend.
他是我朋友
That's my friend.
听说特别血腥
I heard it was like super bloody.
他中了枪 肯定是毒品 总是因为毒品
He was shot. I bet it's drugs. It's always drugs.
听说他们觉得是连环杀手
I heard they think it's a serial killer.
这也太酷了吧
How cool would that be?
卡拉 卡拉
Kara. Kara.
他们根本不认识他
They didn't even know him.
他们都不了解
None of these people did.
可现在他死了 他们却都在哭
But now that he's dead, they're crying?
-确实很悲伤 -你也不认识他
- It's sad. - You didn't know him.
你根本不在乎 你跟他们一样坏
You don't care. You're just as bad as they are.
艾丽克斯 快点 要迟到了
Alex, come on, we're gonna be late.
天哪 他们杀了肯尼
Oh, my God, they killed Kenny.
终于有人杀了
Well, someone did.
那个小呆子简直就是在求人打他
Smug little nerd was begging for a beatdown.
为什么要这样做 杰克
Why'd you do it, Jake?
丹弗斯 你这是来偷♥窥♥的吗
Hey, Danvers, did you come for a little peep show?
肯尼知道了你的什么事
What did Kenny know about you?
怎么 你是来大姨妈了吗
What, are you on your period or something?
他知道你的一些事 你就伤害了他
He knew something about you, so you hurt him.
也许他天生就是个败笔
Maybe or maybe he was just a born loser
终于有人替天行道了
and someone put him out of his misery.
你给我认罪
Admit what you did!
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
-我要你说出来 -行了 好了
- I want to hear you say it! - Ow! All right! All right!
他撞见我抽大♥麻♥ 他说要说出去
He caught me smoking pot. He said he would tell.
所以我才去教训他
That's why I was always giving him crap.
就这样吗 你昨晚在哪里
That's it? Where were you last night?
在家 一整晚都在 我妈可以作证
At home. All night. My mom can vouch.
凶手很擅长掩藏痕迹
Whoever did this covered their tracks really well.
说实话 我们需要你的帮助
Frankly, we need your help.
抱歉问一句 肯尼有什么敌人吗
I'm so sorry to even ask this, but did Kenny have any enemies?
希望他出事的人
Anyone that would have wished him ill?
艾米 我无法想象你和罗伊德现在的感受
Amy, I can't imagine what you and Lloyd are going through right now.
我们会抓到杀害肯尼的凶手
We're going to catch Kenny's killer,
-但是时间宝贵 -李夫人
- but time is of the essence-- - Mrs. Li?
-你不能进来 -卡拉
- You can't be in here. - Kara.
李夫人 我只想说肯尼遭遇的一切
Mrs. Li, I just wanted to say how very sorry I am
我感到非常遗憾
for what's happened to Kenny.
他一直跟我们夸你
He always said such nice things about you.
我也很喜欢他
I really like him, too.
要用过去式了
Liked.
你看到肯尼的望远镜了吗
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表