剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I'm afraid you are not able to. Not by yourself.
你凭什么判断你父亲
Don't you dare tell your father
能否做到某件事
what he is or isn't able to do!
很好 肩膀没有歪 很好
Good. You didn't dip the shoulder. That's good.
我们一起从黑洞中幸存过
Hey, we survived a black hole,
我们也能一起渡过这一关
we can get through this together.
快 再试一次
Come on, try it again.
你没找准中心
You just missed the pivot.
-左脚要... -你能不能闭嘴
- Keep your left foot -- - Will you shut up?
-求你了 父亲 -这是做什么用的
- Please. Please, Father, just -- - What are these for?
以防万一 它能抑制你的能力
They're just in case. They suppress our powers.
这也是为了帮助我吗
Is that to help me, too?
这能帮助你压制心智 父亲
It's to help u202dquell your mind, Father.
这样我就能协助你练习塔卡里了
So that I may assist you in the practice of Ta'ar Ka'riq.
你想把我关起来
You would cage me?
我永远不会
Never.
你说得对 我们一起经历了很多事
You're right. We have been through a lot together.
就像那次你保证不会离开超查部
Like that time when you promised you wouldn't leave the DEO,
结果你跑出去 喝了个烂醉
and instead you ran off, you got wasted.
你鲁莽 自私 说谎
You were reckless, selfish, you lied,
还不道歉
and you didn't apologize.
-卡拉 -还有那次
- Kara, I -- - And then there was the time
我介绍你去凯特科工作
I got you a job a CatCo.
我在我的工作单位为你做担♥保♥
I vouched for you at my place of employment.
结果你把所有工作都推给伊芙
And then you had Eve do all of your work for you,
还在储物间里和她乱搞
and then you screwed her in the closet.
这你也没道歉 而我居然为了你好
You didn't apologize for that. And, shocker, I apologized to you
还向你道歉
for trying to make you into a better person.
我明白 我懂
I hear you. I get it.
不 我觉得你不懂
No, I don't think you do get it.
你不懂我把心给了一个谎话连篇的混♥蛋♥
I don't think you get that I gave my heart to a lying jackass,
他对给我造成的伤害毫不自知
who was unaware of his behavior towards me,
从来没有尊重过我
who disrespected me at every turn,
而现在这人改过自新了 怎么
and now is this reformed person who, what,
就想怀念一下美好时光吗
he wants to reminisce about the good times?
卡拉 戴上这个
Kara, put this on.
我刚才做了什么
What did I just do?
三百年来 我都住在牢房♥里
For 300 years, I lived in a cell.
我不会让我儿子再把我关回去
My son will not put me back in one!
父亲
Father.
囚禁失效
Containment breach.
囚禁失效
Containment breach.
囚禁失效
Containment breach.
囚禁失效
Containment breech.
囚禁失效
Containment breach.
囚禁失效
Containment breach.
梅林
Myr'nn.
兄弟
Hey, bud.
温·肖特
Winn Schott!
人资部的帕姆吗
Pam from HR?
天哪
Oh, God. Uh...
抱歉
Sorry.
你听我说
You need to listen to me.
离我远点
Stay away from me!
不要 蒙·艾尔
No, no, no. Mon-El!
父亲 你看看周围
Father, look around you.
你在伤害别人 这是你的思想造成的
You're hurting people. Your mind is doing this.
不 你是想骗我
No. You are trying to trick me.
我永远不会骗你
I would never do that.
我爱你
I love you.
我只想尊重你
All I want to do is protect you,
因为你这么多年来一直保护着我
as you have tried to protect me my entire life.
相信我 父亲
Trust me, Father.
不 不要
No! No!
糟了
Oh, no.
荣恩
J'onn?
你陪着他
Stay with him.
我在 没事了
Hey, I'm here. You're okay.
我知道信仰全部崩塌有多难以接受
I know how hard it is when everything we know to be true changes.
但有时候我们能做的只有接受
But sometimes all we can do is just accept the way things are,
并尽全力去应对
and make the best of that.
天哪
Oh, God.
荣恩
J'onn.
儿子会成为父亲
The son becomes the father.
动手
Do it.
我知道
I know.
我不希望你担心我 好吗
I don't want you to worry about me, okay?
我只是需要在医院多待一段时间
I just have to stay in the hospital for a little while.
我也很想你
I miss you, too.
对 医生说这个病会传染
Yeah, the doctors are saying it's contagious,
我不希望传染给你
so I don't want you getting sick.
莉娜会经常去看你
Lena is gonna check up on you,
我一恢复就回家
and I will be home as soon as I'm better.
我真的好爱你 宝贝
I love you so, so much, baby.
不用担心鲁比 我会送她去...
Don't worry about Ruby, I'll take her to--
别告诉我她会在哪里
Don't tell me where she is.
等我好起来 再让她靠近我
You keep her away from me until I'm cured.
我能跟大家说句话吗
May I speak to you all?
我很抱歉
I am sorry
给大家造成了许多痛苦
for the pain I caused.
我伤害了你们所有人
I hurt you, all of you.
我太害怕
I was so fearful
失去我生命中所剩的一切
of losing control of what's left of my life,
所以我拒绝接受现实
I refused to accept what was happening.
而这几乎让我
And it nearly cost me
失去了一切珍爱的东西
everything I hold dear.
我希望我能更好地保护大家
I hoped I would've been able to protect you all better.
一直是你保护着我们 荣恩
You protect us all the time, J'onn.
今晚轮到我们了
Tonight was our turn.
我
I...
我本想直接放在这里的
I was gonna leave this here for you.
没想到会遇到你
I didn't think I'd run into you.
你帮我买♥♥了晚餐
You brought me dinner.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道你的工作很重要
Look, I know your work's really important.
是拯救世界的那种级别
It's saving-the-world important,
但我刚好有几个朋友
but I happen to have a few friends
也习惯于做这件事
who make a habit of that.
而且我知道他们一旦醉心于此
And I know when they get really deep into it, they...
就会忘记吃饭 所以
They forget to eat, so...
我不希望你也那样
I didn't want that to happen to you.
你真是...
Well, that is...
太贴心了
incredibly thoughtful.
我一整天都没吃饭了
And I haven't eaten all day.
那你慢慢吃吧
Well, I'll leave you to it, then.
既然这里的食物足够喂饱一头牛
Well, since there's enough food here to feed an army,
不如我们一起吃吧
why don't you join me?
听我说 詹姆斯
Listen, James.
我们之间的感情 很好
There's something between us, something good.
但在我的生命和工作中
But in my life, in my work,
我的谨慎关系着许多人的生命
there are people who count on my discretion.
所以我无法事事都与你分享
So I won't always be able to share everything with you.
如果你觉得一件事需要保密
If you think a secret needs to be kept,
那就保密
then it needs to be kept.
谢谢你
Well, I appreciate that.
至少告诉我事情比较顺利吧
Tell me it's going well, at least?
现在还不顺利
Not yet.
但以后会好的
But it will.
学生成为了老师
And the student becomes the master.
能聊聊昨天的事吗
Can we talk about yesterday?
你当时受到了精神干扰
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表