剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
冷漠是最大的罪恶
Apathy is the greatest sin of all.
从现在起 它将同样得到惩罚
From now on it will be punished in kind.
我不会再心慈手软
There will be no more mercy.
我只会伸张正义
There will only be justice.
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
她对纳欣诺市的犯罪行为宣战了
She's declaring war on criminality in National City.
不仅是针对罪犯
Not just against the criminals,
还针对整个司法系统
it's against u202dthe entire justice system.
我们必须阻止她
We have to stop her.
在没有超女的情况下吗
Without Supergirl?
我们可是有一整支军团的超级英雄啊
I mean, we have a literal legion of superheros here.
你们都是我的救命恩人
I owe you all my life.
我希望你们知道 我愿意为你们做任何事情
And I hope you know that I would do anything I could for you.
但可惜的是 我们不能参与这场战斗
But, unfortunately, this can't be our fight.
我们肯定能帮到他们
Surely we can help them somehow.
如果我们现在死了 就会危及到未来
If we die now we will endanger the future.
你这话是什么意思
What do you mean?
-我们在执行一项任务 -说话当心
- We're on a mission. - Careful.
我们参与这件事有可能会危及到那项任务
Our involvement here could jeopardize that.
我可以把我们知道的告诉你们
I can tell you what we do know.
我们知道超女活了下来
We know that Supergirl lives.
我们还知道主宰最终会离开
And we know that eventually Reign will leave.
所以 你就只能说到这儿吗 你就知道这些吗
So that's... u202dThat's all you can give? That's all you got?
我们知道的也不多
We really don't know much at all.
在2455年
In the year 2455,
地球经历了一次三度灭绝现象
Earth experienced a third-degree extinction phenomenon.
人类聚集到了一起
Humanity came together,
但地球遭受了灾难性的破坏
but Earth suffered u202dcatastrophic destruction.
失去的不仅仅是生命
It wasn't just loss of life,
还有它的历史
it was its history,
文化 艺术 音乐
culture, art, music.
一切有趣的事物
It was everything interesting.
我们掌握的知识都是蒙·艾尔教的
Mon-El taught us everything we know.
包括亚里士多德 莎士比亚 邦乔维乐队
From Aristotle, Shakespeare, Bon Jovi.
但我们有一些认知空白
But we have some gaps.
可惜的是 即便我们知道最终结果
And, unfortunately, even if we know the end result,
却不一定知道事件发生的过程
we don't necessarily know how it happens.
所以我们知道超女活了下来
So we know u202dthat Supergirl lives,
也知道主宰最终离开了
and we know that Reign leaves, eventually.
但在她离开之前 她有可能屠♥杀♥成千上万条生命
But before she does, she could slaughter thousands.
对 所以我们现在该怎么办
Yeah, so what do we do now?
启动"日落协议"
The Sundown Protocol.
这是一项绝密的应急计划
A highly-classified contingency plan
是在超人反水的情况下用来对付他的
to take down Superman if ever he turns against us.
红色太阳手榴弹 音弹 氪星石飞镖
Red sun grenades, sound bombs, Kryptonite darts,
一切需要用来对付在逃氪星人的东西
everything we'd need to take down a rogue Kryptonian on the loose.
抱歉 我们手上已经没有氪星石了
Sorry, we don't have any more Kryptonite.
全部被克拉克处理掉了
Clark got rid of it all.
克拉克把它处理掉是有原因的
Clark got rid of it for a reason,
而且卡拉当时也同意了
and a reason that Kara agreed to.
那是在主宰出现之前
That was before Reign.
我们还有克维尔那台探测器上的氪星石 对吧
We still have the Kryptonite from Coville's probe, right?
做好一切必要的准备 但在你使用它之前
Prep whatever you have to, but before you use it,
我要先跟某人谈谈
there's someone I have to talk to.
你的眼睛 出什么事了
Your eye! What happened to you?
我当时在向狱友传播真♥相♥
I was spreading the truth to my fellow inmates.
但他们认为我在撒谎
They would have preferred I lied.
你想向我传播点真♥相♥吗
Do you want to spread a little truth to me?
我会转达给超女的
I'll pass it along to Supergirl.
你是她最忠实的拥趸 对吧
You're her biggest fan, right?
她说你知道有关"野兽的主宰"的事情
She said that you knew about the reign of the beast.
你还知道些什么能帮我们打败她的信息
What else do you know that can help us beat her?
打败她
Beat her?
她已经赢了
She's already won.
没有 超女还活着
No. Supergirl's still alive.
她本应崛起
She was supposed to rise,
找到自己的信仰
find her faith,
并付诸实践
and deliver it.
但是超女拒绝了自己的信仰
But Supergirl refused her faith
她没能通过测试
and she failed the test.
超女会打败她的
Supergirl will defeat her.
你得帮我们阻止她
You just have to help us stop her.
超女败下阵来
Supergirl lost
这样主宰就能帮我们为接下来的事情做好准备
so that Reign can prepare us for what comes next.
永远不要低估超女
Never underestimate Supergirl.
我们刚刚发了一篇新闻稿
Just put out a press release
告诉纳市人♥民♥凯特科不再遭受围攻
telling the city that CatCo is no longer under siege
并呼吁公众保持镇定
and urging the public to stay calm.
镇定
Calm?
街道空了
The streets are desolate.
人们都躲在了家里
People are barricading themselves in their homes.
纳市陷入了恐慌
The city is terrified.
是的 但外面有人正在整顿这种情况
Yeah, but there are people out there working to rectify the situation.
别担心
Okay? Don't worry.
詹姆斯 我知道你之前为何表现得那么奇怪了
James, I know why you were acting strange earlier on.
你并不知道
No, you don't.
你没必要解释
Listen, there's no reason to explain.
我们都是成年人 我们只是不合适而已
We're both adults, we're just not a match.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我没... 不不 我可没那么说
I wasn't... No. No. I didn't say that.
之前是因为卡拉
It was... It was Kara.
你举止尴尬是因为你们以前约过会吗
You're acting awkward because you guys used to date?
不 也不是那个原因
No. No, that's not it, either.
-她... -她怎么了
- She's just... - Just what?
她病了 她病了 她得了流感
She's sick. She's sick. She has the flu.
非常非常严重的流感
It's just a really, really, really, really, really bad flu.
就是...
It's just...
你也知道人得了流感会变得脆弱
You know how people get when they get a flu, they get vulnerable.
她不会介意让我知道的 我可是她的好朋友
God, she won't mind me knowing. I'm her best friend.
我应该过去看看她
You know, u202dI should go over there.
很好 你很够意思
Yeah, that's good. You're a good friend.
-可是... -可是怎么了
- But... - But, what?
汤
Soup.
-生病的人喜欢喝汤 -好 我会给她带点汤
- Sick people love soup. - Okay, I'll get her some soup.
-蔬菜浓汤 -对 汤
- Minestrone-- - Yeah. Soup.
番茄 鸡汤面 那些能让...
Tomato, chicken noodle, anything that could...
温 我现在需要你帮忙
Winn, I need your help right now.
这简直是种折磨
This is torture.
关于我们初次见面的情景
Out of all the 4,237,6♥4♥2 versions of
我有过42376♥4♥2种设想
our first meeting that I envisioned,
你将其视为一种"折磨"
you calling it "torture"
我却怎么都没想到
wasn't one of them.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
检查你是否有大脑损伤
Checking for brain damage.
在我们目前所处的这种拟像中
In simulacra, like the one we're in now,
大脑损伤可能会以无数种方式呈现
brain damage could present itself in any number of ways.
包括霉病 霉菌 老鼠代表神经系统问题
Mildew, mold. Rats indicate neurological issues.
这是为你重返现实做准备
It's just to prepare you for reality re-entry.
重返现实
Reality re-entry?
如果在我们把你唤醒时 你没有做好准备
If you're not properly prepared when we wake you up,
你可能会发生休克
you could go into shock.
有些人会立即死掉
Some people die immediately.
是哦
Yeah.
等等 这...
Wait, though. Does...
这代表我已经准备好要醒来了吗
Does that mean I'm ready to wake up?
我又说漏嘴了吗
Did I bury the lede again?
太棒了 需要我做什么吗
Yes! Okay, do I need to do anything?
你的公♥寓♥就是你潜意识的外化
Well, your loft is the manifestation of your subconscious.
那扇门似乎是唯一的出入渠道
And that door seems to be the only way in or out.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表